Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
bitcoin54321

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

don't panic sell. Study the market first before you sell them.
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

If you think that your alts are at the time of their prime then I think you can sell them. If they can make you a sufficient amount that is. But if your alts are still doing bad right now then you should hold more.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:00:17 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

That's one of the worst moves you can do mate because panic sells usually, and most of the time, lead to losses because you are not judging carefully why you're even selling. Since the word "panic" is coupled with it, it would be safe to assume that you're selling because you don't want to lose in your investment; however, would you rather break even, or just be patient in waiting? Because surely, no investor would want to spend all the time and effort to invest without getting anything fruitful in the end.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:01:23 PM

That is why you invest in coin with value. Do not buy everything that goes up short term. Always keep an eye for coins with long term value.
ferrari123

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

panic sell is the best opportunities for all investors and traders. So dont missed it Smiley
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

It will be depend of what kind of Altcoins do you have. If you are keeping a scap Altcoins like the team have not making activities to promote their commodities and coins so that it will attract more investors then better to sell your crap coins but if your Altcoins are belong to the top coins like ETH,XRP and BCC then you should keep holding them because real demand will coming soon for these top Altcoins.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

When the market has signs of decline, unstable, the safest is to exchange BTC, ETH or USDT to avoid falling rates quickly. Because once the altcoin has fallen in exchange rates, it will fall very fast and hard to recover. In every case always calm to be able to make the right decision and should not panic sell.

Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

When prices fall it's better not to sell anything at all, the best tactic is to wait till market will start to grow again (100% it will start).

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

That is why you invest in coin with value. Do not buy everything that goes up short term. Always keep an eye for coins with long term value.

For panic sell is usually done by people who make short-term investments and even to pursue losses at the time Cutloss panic but sell also applies if the price will start the decline continuously and it makes us an advantage because later can buy coins with a very low price.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Selling will just result into permanent profit loss. Indeed, the users and investors are still losing profit at this moment because the majority of the cryptomarket fell down from the beginning of this year due to the continuous dumps. But the loss is just partial because the amount of holding is the same. A user or investor just need to hold and wait until the market recovers in order to not lose profit.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

Panic SELL is the worst thing that can happen to you because the pain of regrets is very huge when you will realize that you have lost your time in vain.
I don't know why people are in panic when bitcoin price fall, this is a normal thing to happened, every crypto can fall, are they think that bitcoin price will always increase? That's wrong, there isn't any currency, wether crypto or real increase all the days without any single fall. People should believe in bitcoin if they invest in it, because i am sure if they sell btc with a low price, they will regrets soon.

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

Dont panic. Panic wont give anything.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

Don't sell now.. I totally disagree with the that idea of panic sell. Though I was also tempted to sell off my token but I didn't. The dip was only for a brief moment. The mooning still continues
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

Better to calm down I'm sure the market is still going down, look at technical analysis and you'll know how bad it can go but you do not need to do panic sales because you will just lose a lot of money, your assets stay in your position do not do sales. You can just wait for the market to recover and you'll be fine. Never let this bloody market fool us, hold your coins until some green candles come in, buy more and make sure you will make this money is one way to avoid being shot in a loss pit.
MilanaPay

Activity: 196

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

Someone sold everything very well in the fall and did not have time to redeem it. Panic sales are always dangerous in this market. But someone very well knows how to play on the market decline, I honestly envy them! =)

victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

I agree with some guys above, if you have missed the "highs", its already too late to sell, just wait and have hope about the future of those alts
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:04:28 AM

What I know now is that the market is recovering because with so many people buying altcoin at a time when altcoin prices are decreasing, it may improve the market, and now the altcoin price is improving and now is the right time to sell the altcoin you hold to get profit
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

What I know now is that the market is recovering because with so many people buying altcoin at a time when altcoin prices are decreasing, it may improve the market, and now the altcoin price is improving and now is the right time to sell the altcoin you hold to get profit

Many people are making a profit from altcoins but there are many who want to "Hold To Die" and this is happening every day in the market. Personally, I only like to hold coins with great potential and never keep them for 6 months because this market fluctuates continuously and we can not predict what will happen.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

No one will buy at a high price. Of course, everyone has different understanding of the price.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

The prices of altcoins continue to fall so the worst thing you can do now is to sell them. So the best option right now is to wait. It is normal for market to have ups and falls so do not worry and wait till the price will at least  the same when you have bought your tokens or till it will start to grow again. Patience is the key
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: