Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

Panic selling is good only if you are on a short term investment because you don't like to hold on it for long. Once you see a spike on your crypto holding's price then it's the best time to sell it for its market price will drop anytime of the day.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

The closed circle is obtained. The price is degreasing, everything is drained, yes in the hurnate, but the price is flying it. If the opposite of the support is possible, you can fly to the moon. But how many people are so many opinions.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

So far by analyzing unhealthy and often red market situations. I suggest to stay calm and calm with patience. Don't listen to negative news, but also be optimistic that this situation will end soon. I know and understand that many people may experience loss or boredom, but it would be more appropriate to choose to be patient for some time to come. Or at least wait until the end of 2018. Always always upbeat and optimistic that things will immediately turn around. Thank you. Cool
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I am currently trying to sell unpromising altcoins and buy more reliable and promising, such a redistribution will improve the quality of my portfolio.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

If anyone panic sold last Feb and didn't re-enter the market until now, he would have made lots of crypto by buying back now with more possibility on the upside.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

If anyone panic sold last Feb and didn't re-enter the market until now, he would have made lots of crypto by buying back now with more possibility on the upside.

Yea hindsight is 20/20 as they say, the perfect move to make would have been to sell all the alts in jan and hold the USD until now (which is what I wish I did lol) But now my strategy is to just accumlate more and more coins and be patient for the next bullrun that's really the only thing you can do right now unless you day trade but that is not really my direction. I panic sold in the beginning and I guess hey we all have to make our own mistakes but just learn from those mistakes and all is good Cheesy
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

i will keep some quality altcoins . for example : iota, ark, neo, ether . even if they are not very good, now . i believe they will recover soon , by the end of this year.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

We recommend that you save coins that have good quality, and you sell coins that have a very low quality. With the condition of the coin that cost continues to decline, it makes many people hesitate to do a trade. And the results of coins you are selling better to invest in more coins that have a large volume. If you invest more, you can get the price of the coins is very low.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

I think you need to calm down. What is happening in the market now is just another stage of its development. Do not forget that such a rapid growth of cryptocurrencies occurred in 2017 because of the huge HYIP, thanks to this a lot of people came to quickly make a profit. Now the market got rid of them and continued to develop calmly, preparing for the arrival of large investors who will raise the market to a new height.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

Panic sell, it is a bad idea or decision that you can make. Even though market is still unstable and coin's price are dropping, you must think twice that it can gain a big loss to you and this bearish market will be end soon, so you must need patience and time for this, and if you have that i assure that in the future you can get a good outcome.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

It's up to you mate whether you gonna sell it or not. But I suggest you not to sell at this poor price. Be patience market will turn back but if you need urgent cash then It's really up to your sensible decision. Want to make a profit you must be waiting otherwise selling now and losing profits. So the decision is yours what you gonna do at this stage??
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

We have no idea about that either. Because it is not clear which direction the market will go. We have no choice but to wait for the bull season.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Unfortunately, many investors do not withstand the significant mental stress that they experience when they see their huge losses. In such position, they are forced to sell their assets at very cheap prices. For many people, this is a big tragedy.
The problem with weak investors is they can be easily be moved by people who really doing an artificial movements, those whales who have a big portions of the coins can easily dumped and create a shake, panic people will just continue losing money if they can't handle the pressure very well, what is good if you are into this business is to always ready with any changes that will happen so you can react accordingly.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

It's probably not panic, it's premeditation. Large holders decided to withdraw their funds

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Nowhere to decline, our altcoin already lie on the very bottom, although everything can be life, but I hope this does not happen.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

for me so far, prices for altcoins continue to decline.  but the decision is yours either you sell it or not ,i think you need to think before you make it.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Sometimes panic sell also helps us avoid a terrible disaster. Just like ETH when its price falls to 400$ and everyone panic sell. And now if they go back to investing in ETH it's great for them

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

Many who panicked in the spring and sold their altcoins, now buy cryptocurrency again. Such people have already earned, so if you have free funds,now is the time to invest.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Panic selling is good only if you are on a short term investment because you don't like to hold on it for long. Once you see a spike on your crypto holding's price then it's the best time to sell it for its market price will drop anytime of the day.

Panic selling is never good, even in this case. I am sure that the trader or a miner, or an investor must be a very thoughtful and calm person. When you take a decision concerning the cryptocurrency, be cautious and patient.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

When it comes to panic sell I think it’s good
We all need someone to dump their tokens for us to buy cheap
Without them selling cheap, we cannot make more profits buying cheap and selling high

Focus now should just to find worthy projects and buy their dumps
Life is good with altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: