Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7773 times)
TrippleFDK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

I guess bitcoin being compared to bubble is good example. I think this will become an endless cycle where if bitcoin price blows up then it bursts like a bubble. Well bitcoin is business and we cannot do anything about people who only sees bitcoin as business.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

I think BitCoin is standing firmly in such bad attitudes despite bad advertising. But I think you will make a little more correction. Later on, very big rises will come.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

The market right now is too painful too watch because most of the coins are dumping, meaning it is a lost of profits, but it is not like you will really lost your profit, unless you sold it because you predicted that it is going to dump even more. We just have to hodl our tokens until the market is in the stable status again. WE must have patient for a huge profits that awaits in the near future.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Keep faith on bitcoin for a little more time and every thing going to be alright i think.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

I am not sure about the future; I don't know what will happen in future with bitcoin. But, bitcoin is not a scam on a Ponzi scheme. We are judging bitcoin by seeing the overwhelmed Price on December 2017. But that was only a pump, That was not the actual price of bitcoin. In my view, Bitcoin's exact price is 7K USD to 8K USD. And, at this moment, bitcoin gradually being stable with this price. Though I feel sorry for them, who invested in bitcoin when it was 15K USD Plus.
In future, I hope bitcoin price will be more stable, and we can see bitcoin in a reasonable price.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

We cannot actually predict what will happen to Bitcoin but there's nothing to worry because this is our future and really a game changer that can change our lives.
We all know that the price is still low and keeps on decreasing but that is normal in trading. Bitcoin is too big to lose so don't lose hope if the price is decreasing.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

The market is subject to constant fluctuations, and now for a long time there is a drop in many coins, not only bitcoin. Everyone is waiting for positive fluctuations, many predict rapid growth.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

According to my opinion i can say that bitcoin will be future currency.On the other hand many people will use this cryptocurrency to led good lives.  Wink Wink
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

indeed bitcoin prices dropped dramatically if we only see the graph per day even monthly try you see an increase in price annually if bitcoin slumped why investors are still interested in investment
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

To the people who say Bitcoin is a bubble. I would say Bitcoin is the pin that’s going to pop the bubble. The bubble is the insane bond markets and the fake equity markets that are propped up by the central banks. Those are the bubbles.

Quite right. People who are used to believing in what is happening for tens and hundreds of years. Bitcoin is a new trend, and if something goes wrong with it, many are ready to immediately call it a soap bubble. And over time, values change and you need to be able to adapt to them, and not continue to live past stereotypes.
Samballado

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

Bitcoin does not develop instantly, it takes time and day by day. so for us bitcoin investors as well as its not to be discouraged if the price of bitcoin in the market will go down. I'm sure not forever the price of bitcoin continues to decline. and I can predict by 2020 bitcoin will touch the price of 1 Billion.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

My tips
It is said not to keep money on the stock market, and keep them in your private wallet. I do not support this approach if you invest in very small amounts in altcoins. Charges for flipping currency between wallets (private / stock market) will absorb almost the entire profit you earn. This approach makes sense for major investments.
Make sure that the withdrawal fee is less than your profits you have earned. If you have earned very little (or even lost), why not stay on the stock market a little longer to get the value of your investment bounced off the bottom? (you will not always wait, sometimes you will go bankrupt)
Do not buy on the hill and in the hole. Buy when the price of the currency is relatively stable (though low). Buying on the hill, you risk that in a moment you will meet the so-called correction and you will lose a lot on it. When buying a hole, it is very possible that you have not yet found the "real bottom" and this currency will continue to fall.
Read anything about the currency you are planning to buy. Do not go for currencies that are simply cheap, or have a sudden increase of + 300%. You must know what you are throwing in money. I do not recommend investing in a currency of which you know the absolute NIC and hear its name for the first time in your life;)
Diversify the risk. There is no such thing as 'sure altcoin'. The price of each can glide up and hit the floor. So, spread your money between several different currencies. Average losses and gains should give you some stability. There is a small chance that all altcoins will collapse at the same time and none will gain value.
Invest in the long term. It is a shame to live for daily investments (you buy in the morning, sell in the evening and have, for example, 1-3% of profit).
Avoid any ICO (Initial Coin Offering). I'm not saying that all of them are scams, but the investment in these offers is many times more dangerous than the usual game of cryptocurrencies on the stock exchange (these are coins without a past and an unknown future). Without proper education, reading whitepapers from developers, etc., it is not worth to play. If you approach an investment in altcoin as an experiment, not a business idea, believe me - you do not have time to analyze the ICO offer.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

My tips
It is said not to keep money on the stock market, and keep them in your private wallet. I do not support this approach if you invest in very small amounts in altcoins. Charges for flipping currency between wallets (private / stock market) will absorb almost the entire profit you earn. This approach makes sense for major investments.
Make sure that the withdrawal fee is less than your profits you have earned. If you have earned very little (or even lost), why not stay on the stock market a little longer to get the value of your investment bounced off the bottom? (you will not always wait, sometimes you will go bankrupt)
Do not buy on the hill and in the hole. Buy when the price of the currency is relatively stable (though low). Buying on the hill, you risk that in a moment you will meet the so-called correction and you will lose a lot on it. When buying a hole, it is very possible that you have not yet found the "real bottom" and this currency will continue to fall.
Read anything about the currency you are planning to buy. Do not go for currencies that are simply cheap, or have a sudden increase of + 300%. You must know what you are throwing in money. I do not recommend investing in a currency of which you know the absolute NIC and hear its name for the first time in your life;)
Diversify the risk. There is no such thing as 'sure altcoin'. The price of each can glide up and hit the floor. So, spread your money between several different currencies. Average losses and gains should give you some stability. There is a small chance that all altcoins will collapse at the same time and none will gain value.
Invest in the long term. It is a shame to live for daily investments (you buy in the morning, sell in the evening and have, for example, 1-3% of profit).
Avoid any ICO (Initial Coin Offering). I'm not saying that all of them are scams, but the investment in these offers is many times more dangerous than the usual game of cryptocurrencies on the stock exchange (these are coins without a past and an unknown future). Without proper education, reading whitepapers from developers, etc., it is not worth to play. If you approach an investment in altcoin as an experiment, not a business idea, believe me - you do not have time to analyze the ICO offer.

Bitcoin will be more explore in different community.Hoping someday all country bitcoin will legalize.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Bitcoin like every other asset is emotional and still hasn’t hit puberty. Unlike other markets, cryptocurrency has been fairly anonymous so big hands don’t know each other but a lot of us follow the other “big” hands. The Mt. Gox news have made people nervous.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

Under the laws of the market, the size of this group in monetary terms exceeds the amount of funds that have already been withdrawn from the market. Such a powder keg. Of course, they are not in a hurry to sell the crypto currency, expecting the price to return to a mark of at least $ 20,000, but this will most likely not happen. However, most of them do not even consider a descending scenario, because really very much "believed" in a brighter future. Therefore, in the case of a negative scenario, they will be caught unawares and begin to massively record their losses, trying to save anything.
Jin xiou

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

Most likely, Bitcoin has a future, and it is quite colorful. Of course, it takes years for the crypto currency to get to its feet. As the famous programmer and writer Joel Spolsky says: "The development of good software takes 10 years. Get used to it. " Even in the process of building the service infrastructure, it becomes clear that Bitcoin is developing.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

one good advise is to hodl.. you cant do anything, the market is doing a healthy correction and if your loss with the current value then your only option is to hold.
yes really, do not ever despair and do not give up on the circumstances. with a market situation like this we can do is to continue to survive. If you force to sell then you have to accept your own loss.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

maybe what will happen is bitcoin will progress, therefore as long as we keep trusting bitcoin I am sure in the next few days bitcoin will experience a very significant development
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

I guess bitcoin being compared to bubble is good example. I think this will become an endless cycle where if bitcoin price blows up then it bursts like a bubble. Well bitcoin is business and we cannot do anything about people who only sees bitcoin as business.
Bitcoin is an asset and it happens in all assets that the price of them goes up and down only fool people will think and say it as bubble. Only those people who do not know the ABC of trading and assets are saying on media that bitcoin is bubble. The price of bitcoin is acting the same as the price of gold was doin in its initial stage of adoption and now it is at stability and the fluctuation is at small value bitcoin will also reach to a stable position when it passes from its initial stage of adoption.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

do not be too pessimistic with the incidence of bitcoin decline, because I think bitcoin still has good potential and future. now ethereum can still continue to run into one of the potentially potent coins despite a whopping investment but I think you should be patient and go back to using bitcoin to make a purchase for profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: