Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 06:12:05 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 3951 times)
olalaMaty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

What will happen with bitcoin?  if the bitcoin goes up more than $ 20,000 and we will have great things if we get more profits and have more opportunities to get rich from the bitcoin market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stiffbud

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

To the people who say Bitcoin is a bubble. I would say Bitcoin is the pin that’s going to pop the bubble. The bubble is the insane bond markets and the fake equity markets that are propped up by the central banks. Those are the bubbles.
I think bitcoin is fine and will be fine. It is a volatile currency so ups and downs in its price is not a big deal and in future it price will be increase. Bitcoin work with many government to solve their economy related problems and also help them to improve their country economy by reducing the unemployment issues present in their country. Also help many people to solve their bank related problems by providing them safe, secure and fast transaction with low transaction cost facility. Many small businessman and retailers start using bitcoin from their business. These thing will guide its future in a profitable path.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
.████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
   FREE   TRADING &
ICO LISTING
.SUPERIOR  TO NASDAQ
AND LSE
  US$ 29M  RAISED IN
2 WEEKS
[]
Agniya

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Therefore, the sharp ups and downs and BTC is temporary and for such a market is normal. I believe that the BTC will recover.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SterlingGuy82

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
There is not a bubble. It will recover again. Don't worry much.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Don't worry about a downturn like this is normal in my opinion, and you don't take panic with the price decline continuously, this is in the manipulation of the big whales they are making speculations on prices, so just calm down and save your coins for a while because of an increase will definitely happen again
Melon12

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

No one can know what happen in bitcoin,this coming days or months,what happening now in bitcoin is normal there's a time that the price are going down and sometimes is go g down.but one thing I know bitcoin will be recover again.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

Bitcoin will live forever because there are a lot of people who are still interested on investing in it and that is the reason why we should not be discouraged every time the market prices are dropping.

basescore

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

It's a volatile market. Markets go down, but then they will go up again. Just wait for it to head into the upswings.
Gleoth

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

bitcoin is not a bubble. this year bitcoin was attacked by FUD from ban on facebook and twitter and now the hacking of south korea makes bitcoin falling to the lowest level of $ 6000. and those who just started investing earlier this year suffered a lot of losses. investment in cryptocurrency has a great risk. so if you've got a profit it should be invested into other businesses such as real estate.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Irvinn

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

To the people who say Bitcoin is a bubble. I would say Bitcoin is the pin that’s going to pop the bubble. The bubble is the insane bond markets and the fake equity markets that are propped up by the central banks. Those are the bubbles.
Bitcoin is a bubble because it pump now and the next day it will bloop again like a bubble, or it just pump down again. There is no consistency in bitcoin there are up's and down's here so better to just wait for the new high pump up of bitcoin.
No, bitcoin is still a bubble. If in December of last year it did not rise so high in price, this year would be normal for the development and growth of all the Crypto currency. Yes, and he would have quietly risen to a price, much more than the current one. And now we would not ask what will happen next with Bitcoin. And do you imagine what will happen to the market if bitcoin rises to $ 50,000 in its price?

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM...
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

From my point of view, although bitcoin keep going down and reach to approximately 6k now it would strongly bounce back at the end of this year. Because there is some new huge money invested in the crypto market after we get accepted from ETF. It would help the market recovering out. Especially, the balance would be more balance from the manipulating of the whales.
Labajah

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

Just continue to focus your investment  in bitcoin don't let your mind think it over the negative side of bitcoin, about the price fluctuations because its just a normal situations. Stay positive always and be patience all the time, because this will help you refresh your mind and guide you in the right directions on how to hits your targets the profits of your investment in bitcoin.
Indai24

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:39:13 AM

Just continue to focus your investment  in bitcoin don't let your mind think it over the negative side of bitcoin, about the price fluctuations because its just a normal situations. Stay positive always and be patience all the time, because this will help you refresh your mind and guide you in the right directions on how to hits your targets the profits of your investment in bitcoin.

I agree, for now just focus on your investment and don't be carried away t those negative feedback we recieved. It's better to do some research as well so you will be having some ideas on how to keep your investments on top of everything.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Andrewhart

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:59:45 AM

Bitcoin is gradually accepted by the world. The current price drop is just normal in the investment market. As well as the stock market and real estate. Have increased and have decreased. so patiently waiting. The market will soon grow and stabilize.
As roma

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

Bitcoin will surely survive in the next years.

How about your opinion?

In my opinion, nothing has happened to bitcoin that has never happened before, price reductions, FUDs, rumors about bitcoin bans and deaths. But as always they always graduate and bitcoin always finds a way to win and rise above every expectation
Bitcoin will grow more in the future and it will happen in the crypto market that those who hold a good amount are ready to wait for the right movement and in this way we can become successful in bitcoin.
musharaf

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

I think bitcoin is now the currency which is not showing a rise in the past month and in the whole year but i hope that bitcoin will be once again the currency of the investment and traders will also try to catch these coins i don't know that why the crypto market is fall for a very long time.

Joannafarrell

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:48:16 AM

I feel like Bitcoin is creating effects for investors. The cryptocurrency market is volatile. I am also waiting and listening to people around me, but I just want to give you the advice is to keep the psychology and patience.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

Bitcoin will quickly gain acceptance of the bank and in the near future we will soon gain acceptance of the bank and bitcoin will become more popular.
Cidpollendina

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

bitcoin is gradually accepted by the world. The current price drop is just normal in the investment market. as well as the stock market and real estate. have increased and have decreased. so patiently waiting. The market will soon grow and stabilize.
Leonora2

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

If the market crypto crisis. Investors will worry and disrupt the crypto forums. At present, the Altcoin is increasing unstable decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.