Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 09:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 6580 times)
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 469
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

Do not ever fret if now the bitcoin down again due to mid-year which if more very low than in the middle of this year and I also strongly believe that bitcoin prices will go back up again
The trend of the cryptocurrency and bitcoin markets is very unpredictable and can fluctuate at any time as it is dominated by many factors. Bitcoin is currently showing positive signs but still has to have a backup plan when the market continues to decline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sum24

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

no need to worry about this, i'm very sure within a period of 2 to 3 months bitcoin will rise again. followed by ethereum and altcoin.
I am very sure of this, you just need a little patience.
You are absolutely right we are going to have good profit in bitcoin it is not the time to be worry, patience is the key of success in bitcoin investment so be patience soon you will see the importance of bitcoin in our society, bitcoin is declared to be almost 20k till December 2018, price of bitcoin is anonymous hard to know the real price but we can make prediction with the help of expert predictors.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dark Sky

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

no need to worry about this, i'm very sure within a period of 2 to 3 months bitcoin will rise again. followed by ethereum and altcoin.
I am very sure of this, you just need a little patience.
You are absolutely right we are going to have good profit in bitcoin it is not the time to be worry, patience is the key of success in bitcoin investment so be patience soon you will see the importance of bitcoin in our society, bitcoin is declared to be almost 20k till December 2018, price of bitcoin is anonymous hard to know the real price but we can make prediction with the help of expert predictors.
Yes its price will more high than 2017's price and those people who invest their money and now they are waiting for its more profitable price so they will get it very soon because bitcoin will never want to lose their investors profit and that's why bitcoin will never end rather it will get more value in future and people will get more benefits in future.
Angle22

Activity: 105
Merit: 16

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

bitcoin is now still in decline will probably return stable, when the ripple is stable

GYM Ledger   //   The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
|       Join Pre-SALE       |       OCTOBER 1st       |
⚫          ▶▶  FACEBOOK     ▶▶  TWITTER     ▶▶  TELEGRAM          ⚫
ELOCIN

Activity: 280

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

In my very own opinion, bitcoin will continue to reign the cryptoworld as the king of all cryptocurrencies. Its overwhelming market is where i base my belief that bitcoin will always be the number 1 crypto throughout times. Hold your bitcoin now and have a good return of investment in the future.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Fuhre

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
bitcoin resembling bubbles? I do not think so!
the best advice is never to panic, I mean who does not panic when they start gradually losing money? but, if you keep it holding it like you still have hope to sell it in the future. so do not ever sell it, you should save for long-term investment. I also can not confirm when bitcoin prices like a few months ago. but, I strongly believe in the possibility we will return there.

███ Bitsgap - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]

Portfolio  |  Trading  |  Arbitrage  |  25+ Exchanges  |  10,000+ Cryptopairs
billarerghomes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

Nothing serious will going to happen because the users of it will never let it.
nur rochid

Activity: 476

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:18:44 AM

In my very own opinion, bitcoin will continue to reign the cryptoworld as the king of all cryptocurrencies. Its overwhelming market is where i base my belief that bitcoin will always be the number 1 crypto throughout times. Hold your bitcoin now and have a good return of investment in the future.
i agree, i think until whenever bitcoin will remain in the first place, because we see all coins and altcoins have dependence on bitcoin, so it will still excel in the circulation in the market

bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

The panic is inappropriate here, that's how everything has a property first to grow, and then to fall and Bitcoin is the same. Still in front!
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
No one know what would happen in bitcoin cause when I believe the future. I believe the right to be true but we should not capitalism. Cause we have a dream that you can use to theirs. It takes time. I believe in science, and technology. I believe that bitcoin and technology, and technology in your own
sevendust777

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

No one know what would happen in bitcoin cause when I believe the future. I believe the right to be true but we should not capitalism. Cause we have a dream that you can use to theirs. It takes time. I believe in science, and technology. I believe that bitcoin and technology, and technology in your own

Yes, Believing what technology behind bitcoin can do in the future, that is what we need. Been seeing a lot of people predicting bitcoins crash but still it has survived. We need to spread, share what really bitcoin is for that people gain more knowledge and get them involve into crypto space. The future of bitcoin relies from us users and i am positive with its future in long term.

Deepa18dec

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

What we need is stability and that will come when more people will accept and use bitcoins. Then these sudden market crashes won't be there unless whales wants it to. Technology behind it will change our future, people will stop panic selling and that will result in stability in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin has a bright future ahead.
david_019

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

The big crash of bitcoin so far that resulted into long drought to recover is alarming because it creates great panic to every holders specially to someone who purchased it from $20k. Seeing the price crashing until now is not a good sign. But this is not a problem to the whales. As we can see in the market there are many are buying bitcoin from this dip, meaning the long crash doesn't matter because bitcoin will raise again even it will take time but most important that time will come. So just be patient.

Biitcoin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

I think it depends on what "fathers" of he cryptocurrency sphere decide to do. So it is very difficult to analyze.

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

No one knows what is going on with the BTC, investors may fear and withdraw money from the market, maybe in the future prices will boom up again.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 165

“Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchai

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

Yes, Believing what technology behind bitcoin can do in the future, that is what we need. Been seeing a lot of people predicting bitcoins crash but still it has survived. We need to spread, share what really bitcoin is for that people gain more knowledge and get them involve into crypto space. The future of bitcoin relies from us users and i am positive with its future in long term.
Indeed, I believe as well that the future of bitcoin is n our hands, thus, we must share our experience and what we gain in this world so that we could capture more investors. It's hard to tell if bitcoin have a bright future due to its unpredictable characteristic but as long as we were here keep using, keep patronizing this coin I guess it will survive somehow. All wee need is legalizatiom across the world because it might extend the life time of this crypto if it being used throughout the world.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
peter_coin

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

What would certainly happen to Bitcoin is renewed growth and popularity, it is very amazing to see that Bitcoin has become so widely embraced by millions if not Billions of people in such a short period of time and this would continue to be the case for years to come, so HODL till the end.
spongegar

Activity: 448

The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

I suggest waiting it out tillthe dust settles. Actually what you could do is buy more since the price is very low. If you look at the trends you'll see that by the end of the third and beginning of the fourth, you won't see much dips but alot of spikes. The price will climb during the fourth wusrtert. The coin you bought today will be pure profits by that time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pantastikman

Activity: 76
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

Stay calm people, do not worry or panic, when you start to panic you have a tendency to do things you are not fully thinking about, so avoid that, save yourself a lot of hassles and a lot of money to lose. I know Bitcoin's situation and value nowadays is something no one wants, so dry, downward trend and all, but keep your head up, check the historical trend, yes, historical trends meaning, data, facts, things that really happened, so it is not just a blind follower of Bitcoin but a true believer, keep your confidence and trust in Bitcoin, am sure it will pay off in no time. Bitcoin still has a great future ahead, this dry season will not define Bitcoin's purpose and value.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
ivull

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

I do not think there will be any problems with bitcoin at this time, just the price is up and down steadily

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.