Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500?  (Read 3069 times)
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
I think right now is the time to buy more. You will no longer see the Bitcoin price below $ 8,000 in late June. There is a lot of news that prices will start to rise because there is a lot of good news for bitcoin in June.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

What do you think?
Prices may continue to fall. So wait a month or two. Most prices will rebind in August or September 2018. This time may be a good time to buy. You will regret it if you do not believe me

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

What do you think?
We didnt even hit up those levels even this thread is almost 2 months old but we are seeing stabilized or sideway trend of bitcoins price. We are not heading that way anytime soon but still there are possibilities if there are things do happen specially on negative ones. When to buy more? If you able to accumulate when it was on 7k price or 6.8k below this would probably make you some profits as of todays but somehow as a day trader price swings wont really be your primary concern.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

As I see it is a good time to divide the capital to buy. According to my assessment, from now until the end of the price will begin to increase.
Now is the best time to enter the market and take your own slot. You can never and should never wait for the market or the prices to come down. No one knows that. The market is actually unpredictable. What an investor look at are actually the factors and the signals that leads you and help you evaluate a good crypto in the market. Once the prices are low and there is even a bit stability in the market like now, go invest.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

What do you think?
We didnt even hit up those levels even this thread is almost 2 months old but we are seeing stabilized or sideway trend of bitcoins price. We are not heading that way anytime soon but still there are possibilities if there are things do happen specially on negative ones. When to buy more? If you able to accumulate when it was on 7k price or 6.8k below this would probably make you some profits as of todays but somehow as a day trader price swings wont really be your primary concern.

And that is a total lost on his part because he/she keeps on expecting a price dip, fortunately the price didn't go as expected so his cycle continues. However, it he bought it as $7100-$7200 and then sold of at $7700 then its a good returns.

That is the problem on waiting for the price to bottom, we don't know what it is so we better do our better judgement on when to enter so that we wouldn't miss that opportunity again.

I suggest that this is another good time to enter again, we are in a red zone, time to stash and accumulate more and don't wait for that price to further dip again.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
mbm_ico

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

Up to $ 5,500 bitcoin should not fall. As analysts say, bitcoin should be taken right now. The $ 500 difference is not that big for bitcoin, so do not delay with the purchase.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

I cannot actually understand where did we get this assurance that Bitcoin will ever return to its former high positions?
Dukjila

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

I think that Bitcoin will surely be 7K, maybe even less, then buy.
Now someone has received 10X for purchased on ICO Tokens QuarkChain.
We need to monitor the entire market, not just BTC.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

I think that Bitcoin will surely be 7K, maybe even less, then buy.
Now someone has received 10X for purchased on ICO Tokens QuarkChain.
We need to monitor the entire market, not just BTC.
Actually bitcoin amounting less than $10,000 is already affordable but of course we can buy a more coin if it would be less than $5,000 so definitely the price of bitcoin today is currently affordable and can be considered as the great opportunity to buy more coins. So let's monitor the market so that we can get a perfect timing to buy.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

Bitcoin is so volative. I bought that price you say and it came even further, so you can never know for sure where will we end up
Yes bitcoin is an endless investment which never stop at any point, it remain on going high and up because of bitcoin fluctuating nature, it never stop at stable price long ago bitcoin price remain between 6k or 7k but it gives us more chances to buy at low, it is good chance to buy right now and don’t wait any more, as if you will get late price will be high and bitcoin is getting expensive so just grab the chance and buy at lowest price right now.
Fasunathan

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

Bitcoin is so volative. I bought that price you say and it came even further, so you can never know for sure where will we end up
Yes bitcoin is an endless investment which never stop at any point, it remain on going high and up because of bitcoin fluctuating nature, it never stop at stable price long ago bitcoin price remain between 6k or 7k but it gives us more chances to buy at low, it is good chance to buy right now and don’t wait any more, as if you will get late price will be high and bitcoin is getting expensive so just grab the chance and buy at lowest price right now.
Yeah having the opportunity to buy at lower price is a good choice to do for now, but be sure to have a strong decision. Even how volatile is the value for most of the coin movement in the marketplace we need to be more accurate, as we go further to our goals towards the future value as expected until that highest price will be meet.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

I don't think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $5,500 mark and if that happens, all altcoins will going down deeply
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

I cannot actually understand where did we get this assurance that Bitcoin will ever return to its former high positions?
Be patient in your work and plan. If you want to get everything so fast and furious, how can you be able to make moony in trading because this is just of the game for patience. If you don’t have this fact, you are a certain loser ahead because history is evident of this fact. You must know this and then I am man sure you might get answer to your question. So better is to make your mind under control.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

I am sure that it will be even higher than 5500 or 6000. I would like to sell my coins when it is about 7000-7500. I am not going to wait for years but according to the forecast the price should increase at the end of the year
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

What do you think?

I dont think that it will go to $6k dollar because there are still a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency and social media's are very big help in order for bitcoins to gain popularity and get more people to invest which will make the price of bitcoins to increase even more.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

You will not see 6k anymore. Correction is over. Furthermore, this is how it works: the majority is waiting for the dump, but majority never win on the market...
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

It really depends on the situation. Since the market is so unpredictable right now, we cannot say when will it fall again to $5,500. As much as these bears want to make it fall for them to buy at a targeted price, I honestly think that the support level is way above us right now. As of today, Bitcoin is stabilizing between $7,100 to $7,500. The reality right now is that the second half of this year would be the start of a mini-bullish run. However, I would not count on that though.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
jsrenthourse

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

What do you think?
I think you should not invest long-term in bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are recovering very lightly and the capitalization of jc's is almost zero. This indicates that the market is hard to recover, so I think long-term investment will be very risky, the risk will be high when the market is still in the long-term bear market.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

I don't know, but certainly the market don't have a fixed either price or schedule.
BTC is easy to change at any time depending on the size of the supply and user demand.
The market will continue to struggle to restore itself in a sluggish fashion because most users today are more inclined to use bitcoin as a means of a transaction (to obtain finance or goods) rather than investment.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

I don't know, but certainly the market don't have a fixed either price or schedule.
BTC is easy to change at any time depending on the size of the supply and user demand.
The market will continue to struggle to restore itself in a sluggish fashion because most users today are more inclined to use bitcoin as a means of a transaction (to obtain finance or goods) rather than investment.
It seems to me that you are a little mistaken, because to date the price of Bitcoin is Very low and many want to make a big profit with Bitcoin, but after a while. Of course, this should take a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: