Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500?  (Read 3069 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Better to wait until it goes 5500 or lower and start buying there , i think 6700 is expensive price to buy now Smiley
Nobody known what will be but we need think only in good things.
You might think that $6700 is an expensive price but just then the price would spike up and hit $10k . You would think that it will come down again and will wait for a dip to buy but then again a spike would arrive and it will hit $13k. So it's better to buy some right now than to buy it at double the price now. BTC was at $19k at it's ATH and it will reach that price soon. Considering that price I think $6700 is really a cheap deal. Always buy atleast some in the dips than to wait for the so called "right time".

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
You can see that bitocin prices in the past few days have been falling sharply and there is no sign of going up again. At present, the school is in a down cycle and the herd is in crisis as the bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and there are no signs of recovery. So I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, the risk is very high and you can lose big if the trade fails.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

What do you think?
You can see that after the price of bitcoin hit the $ 6600 area it immediately turned its head and started to rebound slightly. We can see that a constant price of altcoin has been continuously pump up and make the market more vibrant again. I believe that with the current situation at the bitcoin price it will be difficult to reach the $ 6000 area you can buy.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

Its been a long while that bitcoin price remains at 6K-7K USD. I think it can't go further down to $550 or below. So I believed that today is the right time to buy more and start holding until bitcoin price strikes back for good.
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

I don't think that BTC can fall to that point - it can only grow higher I guess.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
royale143

Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

What do you think?

First, we can't say until what amount it would drop, so my always answer there is choose the amount that's lower so that you can get more for less. It's not easy I know, plus gauging this volatile and fast moving market is always a difficulty, but, I guess, just try to closely monitor the market if you're really serious with investing and buying. Whether its 6k or 5.5k, there can still be some forecasts when it can drop down to a little lower than 5k, if you can be able to get some in that amount, then that's a sure fire way to gain more one it initiates another resurgence.

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

Its been a long while that bitcoin price remains at 6K-7K USD. I think it can't go further down to $550 or below. So I believed that today is the right time to buy more and start holding until bitcoin price strikes back for good.
Right.Do not wait for another dips,today might be the lowest dip we can ever have so grab the chance now,buy as much bitcoins as you want depending on your enough funds.After this dips,i'm pretty sure that bitcoin price will start to increase again.People who have bought earlier might have a big chance too of making huge profits in the future.

Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

Seems about time to buy, after all the resistance around the current price level, and with all the bullish news coming out everyday, a $500 difference is too little when you look at the bigger picture
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

Technical data will not provide us a sufficient data to make our entry because i made a few technical analysis before for my entry point and everything is broken.
we should know what is our capability,
if you can hold it for a while,right here and right now it's a good time to buy it.
but if you can not,right now and later might be not a good time to buy it.
Bitcoin get manipulated by people so heavily,and we could not see its direction at this moment.
some people said it will go down to $3000 and some people said it will go up to $10.000 after breaking the resistence.
everything can be happen,so you should know what is best for you and you decide your entry point based on your financial.
never believe what Technical data says to you,everything can happen!
Asides all that, this is a very volatile market and anything can change at any moment which has made so many people who were busy waiting for a particular value end up missing the right one which is now. No one can predict the future and how movement will drift towards is unknown to anyone.

We have seen so many times that technical analysis has failed and things just started changing rapidly even with this downtrend we are having now. I always keep telling people, this is low enough for those who may want to start opening long positions. Getting greedy is bad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Marrionbitcoin

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

What do you think?

In my opinion, just buy immediately because the price is still low and then hold until the price goes up again. Don't wait for the price goes down less and less because it might not happen. We cannot predict the prices so once you see the price is low, just grab that opportunity to buy additional investment. If the price goes down again, then you just buy again. In fact, you can never go lose and that's additional investments.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

The problem is that the market does not work in Technical Analysis, Trend is seen to make position trading, it does not appear much, Try to stay where you are on the big trends, If you do not have to deal with difficulties Grin Wink Wink

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:35:29 AM

What, if price did not fall to that level before revising? Bitcoin may not go below were it is today before making another significant progress and buy at the current price is a good bet you can made. We are having a very high expectations that things are going to turn positive when $6,780 level remain the current support level.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

What, if price did not fall to that level before revising? Bitcoin may not go below were it is today before making another significant progress and buy at the current price is a good bet you can made. We are having a very high expectations that things are going to turn positive when $6,780 level remain the current support level.
This is hard to determined whether the price may go below $6k or it will not. If were waiting to hit till $6k that's an unsure to take place since their is strong support not to go down below. Much better if we can buy at this level rather than waiting for long to buy. Market of bitcoin will probably be continue to rise because I  hopeful on the rising value.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

What do you think?

It is really hard to time the market specially here in crypto currency.

If you are planning to buy and hold then just go for it. We do not know what will be the price in the near future. The important thing is to make your investment grow after a few years.

If you are planning to day trade then just follow your analysis. If you think that the market have not yet reach the bottom then wait.
Any long term investor that is even trying to time the market is only going to end up not buying at all. I remember when we hit $5980 low this year and so many people kept saying we are going lower; some missed the little chance from that price to $11k.

The concern here, is we humans are insatiable; the price is up, we keep complaining it is too high, it comes down; we are still waiting to see if it would go down more before we buy.

We are close to those levels that OP are talking about, so if you are serious, you should have started buying in smaller quantities gradually. No one can tell you if there is a possibility yet even though the signal keeps showing us the bears still have power, and if you know what you are looking for, then you can decide to chill and wait for your $5500, if not, start buying as long as you are holding long.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

We may see below 6500 at least . So it can be better to buy below that price.
Meantime it can suddenly increase.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

What do you think?

Technical data and performed target predictions, in fact never run accurately the darker the markets to predictable, we can only stand on hope and hope.
Technical data, predictions, and expectations will all be useless, if not accompanied by a purchase because just by buying which proves to be able to effect change very quickly.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

Technical data will not provide us a sufficient data to make our entry because i made a few technical analysis before for my entry point and everything is broken.
we should know what is our capability,
if you can hold it for a while,right here and right now it's a good time to buy it.
but if you can not,right now and later might be not a good time to buy it.
Bitcoin get manipulated by people so heavily,and we could not see its direction at this moment.
some people said it will go down to $3000 and some people said it will go up to $10.000 after breaking the resistence.
everything can be happen,so you should know what is best for you and you decide your entry point based on your financial.
never believe what Technical data says to you,everything can happen!
Absolutely your right there is no way to identify how long the price will fall and when will recover ao this is the right time to invest on bitcoin maybe the price will start to rise from today itself too.
Definitely not. Firstly, this is one complex market and what people like the OP are doing right now is to gamble and that is the reason why they always end up joining fomo once the price starts increasing because there is no way they do not always end up getting emotional.

The market is recovering and this is a very good and low price which no one absolutely know if it would go lower or not but one thing here is that the loss rate is not even going to be much if we tend to go lower, so buying now is a good bet. I am already started buying for some portion of my allocated capital. Will buy more if bitcoin prices show +/-$1000 from current prices.
scorpionso

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

big movement has to start for raising. so many people waited for this after 8k I suppose profit sells will come also.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

The problem is that the market does not work in Technical Analysis, Trend is seen to make position trading, it does not appear much, Try to stay where you are on the big trends, If you do not have to deal with difficulties Grin Wink Wink
It is you who need to make the final decision as it is you who is going to invest your money into any of the crypto coin. However, I will suggest you invest your money into bitcoin at this very moment without waiting for anything as you never know when the market will start behaving differently. There is no such guarantee of this thing that market value of bitcoin will drop down, so you need not to take any such risk.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

What do you think?
I think the bitcoin price is hard to fall to $ 6000- $ 5000, you can see that the support level is very strong at $ 6700, so the price of bitcoin is hard to fall below this level. Also you can see that the bitcoin prices in the past days are being pushed up when a war breaks out in syria, the US has started to drop the boom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: