Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500?  (Read 3069 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

in this situation with the price is below than $6000, I think it is better to wait until the price reaches $5500-$5700 to buy and I think the price will go down for more. but we still have a good point price to buy at the price now and maybe we can also sell bitcoin when the price increases for a little. I think it's no problem if our profit is not too big because it depends on the market price and how bitcoin moves and as long as we can take the profit, it is better than not taking a profit.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

your teachical is very right,now BTC ~5900 usdm,now BTC can go down 3000 usd not only reach 5500 usd,volume trade is very low,the market don't have Liquidity,if the market can't improve liquidity,the market will continues fall downs,now i onlt see the market,i stuck with the market,i hope the market will recovery soon
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

the best time to buy is when bitcoin prices go down like this because bitcoin prices if it goes down like this then can get very much profit when the price goes back up. take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

gosh are guys selling our Platina, dela Casa Bella Gold ? that cheap Huh??

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

The market price today is down to $5k dollars already and if you are planning to invest a huge amount then it was the best time right now because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.
We will not sure about that, I see in coinmarketcap the price arround $5900 and still have signs to decline more than that. And I guess the price bitcoin will touch $5500 sooner, so I sugeest for hold in fiat fiat first and if the price drops to the $5500 price you can buy it, this is just a suggestion and a prediction only.
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

They value of bitcoin is below 6000 as of today,they cryptocurrency market is on down trend,but strategy has made it clear that bitcoin will still rise before they year ends.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

Depending on your patience and time may ask how long
The 5500 prices will have to wait quite a long time but little more adventurous with 6000 prices
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

What do you think?

The market price today is down to $5k dollars already and if you are planning to invest a huge amount then it was the best time right now because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.
We will not sure about that, I see in coinmarketcap the price arround $5900 and still have signs to decline more than that. And I guess the price bitcoin will touch $5500 sooner, so I sugeest for hold in fiat fiat first and if the price drops to the $5500 price you can buy it, this is just a suggestion and a prediction only.

Or buy in bursts instead of guessing whether it's the bottom or not. You get to average your investments that way. It can go to 5.5k or lower or we can bounce back just like what happened a few hours ago.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

It went down to below $5900 yesterday but today it is above $6300,will we are waiting to hold any of they coin we should keep reaching because there will be a boom in 2018.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Today is the right time to buy more bitcoin.No need to wait for another dip because I think bitcoin value is already in an ALT(all time low).Others believe that maybe next week is the start of a bull market like what had happen last year.So let's wait and see what the outcome is.
Right now prices are little low so better choice it would be to take some money out of your pocket and buy bitcoin. This would make your income save for longer time. You might keep them with you for so long time until prices gets over the line and you would be able to make handsome money. So don’t just wait time and pledge your hands towards bitcoin to get success.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

Bitcoin price just going up so fast in afew hours, i think this is signal if the price will continue going up continuously, and the price can be reach to $15k in next month, and also possible the price to go to $30k in the end of this year. So i think now is good times to buy it  and dont be late.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

What do you think?
You are your own mate, don't get influence by other and end up regretting your decision due to others opinion or fake analysis. You cant really predict the market, everyone can say buy now but it's your money , you can lose everything in an instant with wrong decision. Trust your self only.
I agree that you should believe on yourself instead, rather than believing some calculations. You'll definitely regret it and blame the one who did that calculation. And I agree that you can't really predict the market because it's really volatile right now, you should come  up with some strategy if you don't want to lose a high amount of money. And also you should believe on yourself.
Exactly. You’d better to believe in yourself and make a decision by your own analysis. When you have capital in your hand, all decisions that lead you to bad result or good result would depend much on your choice. In crypto market, often it provides you opportunity to buy coins you want. Thus, you should take a deep research before buying any coin. Most importantly, you should believe in your decision, don’t let anyone affect you . Almost people buy with low price and sell with high price, now with the current fluctuation, you may pick a potential coin to buy.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

People say it can go down to even 3000 $. I personaly do not see another 50% fall, I think this is a great time to get in.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

I think that's true because the price will reach such a number, but only time is uncertain. can be faster or can be longer.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Most likely we are now at the bottom or near it and these levels are very attractive for entering the position on long lines. And I do not think that we will lower even below $ 5,500.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

It is not easy to predict, which direction the price of Bitcoin will go. Some say, that 4000$ is also possible, which would be a 80% correction from the all time high. But don't think it would stay that low for a long time, so that would be a special short time offer, IMO.

The higher the value rise then expect it will bounce more than it rise and this happen to bitcoin. The more the price surge the faster it gets down to the floor. Though it's frightening many still choose to invest as we know it's the only way to have profit. Better yet, be wise and work smart because it will help you to survive in a long run.
Well I think it is too normal to see price drop in bitcoin, so I think that is the time when we should invest we should accept the reality and never stop buying bitcoins. It is all about our planning and determination, if you are determined about investing for long term then you can continue buying without caring about anything, you should trade for long term so there will be high chances to earn more than lose, of you want to buy for day trading them be very careful market changes within days too.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

There is no logic in bitcoin movements, son you can do anything you like: this is not investin, this is gambling.
Good luck! Smiley

neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

I've convinced myself that the latest dip to 5780 has started a new accumulation phase. I haven't convinced myself it's THE LOW, but I am confident it's the right time to buy and hold for at least a month. I expect this little bull run should fizzle out at the end of July. Hopefully we can make a good profit selling then and waiting for lower prices as we for a big V shaped low before the next bull run.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

What do you think?

If you are eyeing to buy, always choose the lower amount. As they say, "Buy low, Sell high". Although easily spoken about in this market, the fact that it work in its simplest essence shows that it is an effective strategy. However, it's easier said than done; you really have to invest a lot of time in learning the ins and outs of the market before you can actually discern when the best time is to buy some coins and when to wait some more. For me, I base it on the movement of the coin, if has been weeks that it is dipping, I choose to wait to see if it will go down a little more, but if it has been already and it is starting to get back up, then I buy right then and there before it goes back up.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

Well, it looks like both was a good idea, I would've bought all along 6000 to 5500, mostly at 5700 because it all was oversold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: