Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500?  (Read 3069 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
No one has any idea on where or at what point would the price stop going down or reach, all the data that you see are just predictions based on educated guess nothing more, choosing when to buy is up to you if you think that the price of 6000 suits you than go ahead you can buy, but waiting for the price to reach 5500 is something that is not a certain thing, if the price goes up than you would regret not investing earlier, it is all up to you.
I agree the whole essence of technical analysis is to bring a trader or investor to the point, where he can be  able to make educated guesses about market direction and nothing says he has got to be 100% correct. Some traders especially the less experienced ones, however, often run into some hiccups in trying to interpret the information gotten from these tools.

The prediction above did not make any assertion that the $5,500 price level will be breached, rather it gave a hint that there's a possibility. Which is to say that waiting to buy precisely at that level might end up a forlorn hope, because price may as well rally from its present level to a new ATH. At that, one of the educated guesses a trader can make here to not lose out completely, is to buy some bit at current price and more, say every $500 deep, the market tests.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

What do you think?

Bitcoin has proven every traders that each time is the right time to buy and only matters is how much are you actually ready to lose?? You might ask me why with that and what question is that.. But that’s the truth,, bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole is a risky investment not like in stock market.. Volatility is higher,, but the chance of profiting big is possible..

Bitcoin have reached a 20000$ peak price so waiting it to go down more will be a wise decision,, but to buy below 10000$ below in all instances is a smart investment strategy..
You can trade any time in any condition because trading is in your own hands. Buy at the price and sell at price a little bit high for profit. If you are looking for investment then select Bitcoin and buy at low price when the market is down so that you would be able to get more. Avoid buying when the market value is high because that will cost you a lot and it also depends on your ability. Sell the coins after some times in order to get profit.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

I think we can buy in batches now. This risk will not be great
If you are dead sure that the market value of the bitcoin will drop down to 5k $ in the coming days and that it will not increase, only then you need to wait for that time.

In my opinion, it is useless to wait as the market can change in no time and that the market value of bitcoin can increase as well in the coming days. You need to play a safe game and that you need to go for buying of the bitcoins as soon as possible.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

I am less interested in predicting bitcoin with technical data, because the source only looks at bitcoin price movement from the graph. For me to see price movements with charts not so accurate, I mean most bitcoin prices are influenced by information or news. It could be when we analyze with the data, soon there's information came and makes the price of bitcoin down then quickly the price will drop. So, I suggest to you predict bitcoin price not on data only, you should do also to predict with fundamental analys.
Dolores99

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

I think it could happen in the next 4 to 5 days, when bad news happens. The growth rate of bitcoin is slower. Recovery power is quite poor.

I placed 3 BTC buy orders on binance at $ 5600
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

It is impossible to time the market.  I would say you should be buying every dip because that way you will not miss any bargain been made available by the market. If you are short on finding,  plan your purchase downward.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

What do you think?
Could you provide the TA chart? or maybe the link.
Im usually just following the trendline, but i want to see your chart.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

What do you think?
Don't be too greedy,just invest now is the best time to invest on crypto currencies because no one really know that price will bump or dump even for the next hours.And the technical analysis has no role in the exact price prediction,so just buy now and the price is around $6500 I think.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

What do you think?
Technical data is great tool when we are trading but it isnt really accurate or reliable thing anytime if we do wait for the possible lowest point.Lets say its 5500 but i doubt we wont able to reach out that point or dip but well everything is possible but 6k price is a good entry point though or even we cant really that level if this price movement would stay still.As a trader having this insights would really be hard specially when you are swinging trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

What do you think?
In the field of bitcoin we can't say surely what will happen in the incoming time , but you should be careful that what is perfect time to make prediction of fall and down and in that case we can make easy profit by buy and sell of bitcoin .
In these days bitcoin's price is fluctuating between 6400$ to 6900$ easily for one value of bitcoin , so better to buy at low and sell at high .
But sometimes with this manipulation we can see another factors like negative news and another Rumours that may effect the market badly , so see that time dump to better amount to buy bitcoin.
And no doubt that in These days fluctuations in the price of the bitcoin is much , so better to buy and sell for now to get profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

in my oppinion, i will keep patient and watch the market for a few days later to choose the time to buy or the price to buy but i think that i will buy more at price less than 5500

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀