Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500?  (Read 3069 times)
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:26:55 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:27:08 AM by mobilestrike

I don't know, but certainly the market don't have a fixed either price or schedule.
BTC is easy to change at any time depending on the size of the supply and user demand.
The market will continue to struggle to restore itself in a sluggish fashion because most users today are more inclined to use bitcoin as a means of a transaction (to obtain finance or goods) rather than investment.
It seems to me that you are a little mistaken, because to date the price of Bitcoin is Very low and many want to make a big profit with Bitcoin, but after a while. Of course, this should take a long time.
The market already recovered from $6800 and it is tending to increase more. I think he mean for that.
As the market is already increasing in value so it is good time to buy bitcoin now. It is now the month of rising bitcoin and it will continue to increase which is predicted by many speculators.

In short the coming days are of the days of bitcoin the price will rise in the coming days like a rocket. We have to wait for some more time with our bitcoin and obviously the price of bitcoin will continue in the same way as we saw in the previous year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yramesor0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

It's been awhile that bitcoin price stays a liitle above or below the $7500 margin.At this point in time its value is at $7.6K,so I guess it won't go down any further to $6K or $5.5K.I bet this is already the best time to buy more if you want to then hold and wait a bit longer to gain a better profit.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
On account of the so many forces that influences price in the market, predictions are not to be exact. Meaning that price may breach those levels or even make a turn back right from their present positions.So the best advice would be to never buy in lumps, instead buying in batches can help contain volatility and average cost.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

I don't know, but certainly the market don't have a fixed either price or schedule.
BTC is easy to change at any time depending on the size of the supply and user demand.
The market will continue to struggle to restore itself in a sluggish fashion because most users today are more inclined to use bitcoin as a means of a transaction (to obtain finance or goods) rather than investment.
If buying and selling we set the price for trading is extremely good, have goals in the future and in the plan, but with the expectation that the BTC price below $ 6000 to buy may wait a bit long, do not Expect the price too low, the price is hard to achieve so he will miss many good opportunities.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

It seems to me that you are a little mistaken, because to date the price of Bitcoin is Very low and many want to make a big profit with Bitcoin, but after a while. Of course, this should take a long time.
Prices are volatile and they never stops at some fixed price. It never comes to happen that someday you would be seeing price chart starts at some point and it continues later and later and on and on. This makes you stupid if at some time you would be thinking of selling. Keep yourself under control and never go towards panic selling because that can eat you up badly.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

What do you think?
The market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, you can see that the price of bitcoin is adjusting and decreasing slightly from $ 7700 to $ 7500 at the present time. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to increase strongly in the coming time and will be able to touch $ 8000 level.
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

What do you think?
The market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, you can see that the price of bitcoin is adjusting and decreasing slightly from $ 7700 to $ 7500 at the present time. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to increase strongly in the coming time and will be able to touch $ 8000 level.
Whats your analysis based on?
I mean do you use any tools or just experience?
Cause there are lots of thoughts about rates
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

What do you think?
I think it will never go down again like that well it’s because we are almost heading the ber months which is we know that bullish market are slowly getting nearer.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

What do you think?
Damn technical data,just because you have read that then you're hesitating to buy now because theres a possibilities of dropping the price?what about upon waiting the price continuously grow and never hit what you expected?so you'll be gone from profiteering?

Remember that the cryptocurrency is volatile and it may goes up and down so never miss a chance of buying or the other way around selling
rasel666

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

I think this is perfect time to buy bitcoin and i think last month of this year bitcoin will break all past record.
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

What do you think?

Technically you should buy whenever you have the money.
If you buy 1BTC when it's 7500$, then 1BTC when it's 7000$, then 1BTC when it's 6000$ in the end you'll have 3BTC=20.5k invested.
That's 20.5/3=6.8k per BTC.
The point is to lower your average investment per BTC and you'll have more when it goes up.
I use the same strategy with alts.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

No one out of can claim this thing that he exactly knows the market value of any of the crypto coin in the future as the future is very much unpredictable and it is more than impossible for anyone of us to guess the market value. It is better not to waste even a single second and that you should go for buying of the bitcoin at this very moment as the market can rise high as well.
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

I don't know. If the bitcoin falls to the area 6500 will be пaникceйл. I will precisely merge on 7200 to buy up below.
On the other hand it is magnificent. The actual cost of bitcoin in my opinion also is 6000 +-if declare such discounts before a campaign for top - the fact that in it bad? the area 6000-6500 isn't eternal and sooner or later we as it is necessary, we will fly to the moon))

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

What do you think?

You can start to invest today since there are different crypto analyst who are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollar before the year ends and because of that, you should already consider that it was a very good sign to invest today.

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

You should buy whatever the price is it as long you have a money to invest in the crypto world the movement of price is very quick up and down anyone doesn't know when the price will go down and up.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

What do you think?
Data hints or whatever it is, nothing could really predict BTC because it is really very volatile in it`s price fluctuation. Technical Data could maybe help sometimes but it does not really give the best data or prediction, although it maybe more accurate than others. But you could buy now because it is still dip at all, I am sure btc will rise sooner or later.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

What do you think?
So far, the market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, the price of bitcoin in recent days is decreasing continuously, the bitcoin price adjustment has made the price of altcoin is very strong. I estimate that at the moment you should not buy bitcoin, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price would be about $ 7000 in the next few days.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

What do you think?
So far, the market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, the price of bitcoin in recent days is decreasing continuously, the bitcoin price adjustment has made the price of altcoin is very strong. I estimate that at the moment you should not buy bitcoin, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price would be about $ 7000 in the next few days.

today, the price reaches $7296 and we are still in the red market. and if we see in the market, there is a battle in the market and makes the price move so fast. I don't know what will happen later but if there a strong sell position in the market then we are going to see the down again for the price. just be careful before you decide because this condition is unpredictable and bitcoin price can move to anywhere.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

What do you think?

today, the price reaches $7296 and we are still in the red market. and if we see in the market, there is a battle in the market and makes the price move so fast. I don't know what will happen later but if there a strong sell position in the market then we are going to see the down again for the price. just be careful before you decide because this condition is unpredictable and bitcoin price can move to anywhere.
there is nothing wrong if we have the courage to buy more bitcoin at a time when the market is red or always experiencing a price reduction as it is today and choose to make it as a form of long-term investment, It certainly can minimize the risks to be faced because the goal to hold it in the run long time
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

there is nothing wrong if we have the courage to buy more bitcoin at a time when the market is red or always experiencing a price reduction as it is today and choose to make it as a form of long-term investment, It certainly can minimize the risks to be faced because the goal to hold it in the run long time

Exactely, if you invest more now when the market is down, you'll end up with much more when it recovers. You only need to be patient and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: