Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500?  (Read 3069 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

In my opinion, just buy immediately because the price is still low and then hold until the price goes up again. Don't wait for the price goes down less and less because it might not happen. We cannot predict the prices so once you see the price is low, just grab that opportunity to buy additional investment. If the price goes down again, then you just buy again. In fact, you can never go lose and that's additional investments.
If someone desires to have bitcoin or even any other crypto coin, now is his chance to make a move. Bitcoin is still suffering through a dump and it is better to buy a potential asset when it is available at low price. I am also certain, many investors would have already buy bitcoin by now. Once it will start gaining value, it is almost impossible to see such cheap rates ever in the future.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

big movement has to start for raising. so many people waited for this after 8k I suppose profit sells will come also.
We have seen a positive change in the market and that the market value of the bitcoin has finally started going up. If you are still waiting for the prices to fall and then go for buying, I will suggest you not to do so and that go for buying of the crypto coins even bitcoin as soon as possible. If you will miss this opportunity, then you will find it difficult to buy the bitcoins at this rate.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

big movement has to start for raising. so many people waited for this after 8k I suppose profit sells will come also.
We have seen a positive change in the market and that the market value of the bitcoin has finally started going up. If you are still waiting for the prices to fall and then go for buying, I will suggest you not to do so and that go for buying of the crypto coins even bitcoin as soon as possible. If you will miss this opportunity, then you will find it difficult to buy the bitcoins at this rate.
I agree to that mate. I did mention in my previous posts that bitcoin value may not go down further to below 6K USD based on my observation since a couple of months ago. I believe this is the right time to buy more so better take advantage of the opportunity.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:21:50 AM

Well it looks like TA didn't work as predicted. Bitcoin bounce back from $6500 so if you keep waiting for that price then you lost your opportunity to take profits.

That's why you don't need to wait for the bottom price because we can't really predict where the price is going to be. If you have bought bitcoin around $6500 and sell at around $8200 then its easy profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

Well it looks like TA didn't work as predicted. Bitcoin bounce back from $6500 so if you keep waiting for that price then you lost your opportunity to take profits.

That's why you don't need to wait for the bottom price because we can't really predict where the price is going to be. If you have bought bitcoin around $6500 and sell at around $8200 then its easy profit.
Indeed the price of the Bitcoin can not be predicted due to its fluctuating, now I see the price movement of bitcoin was up trend, so buy Bitcoin on this moment is very nice to be hold in the future.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

With TA you know how it is. Basically depending on what method you use, you could have reasons to short or to long in the exact same moment.

From the weekly we are pretty bullish but from the daily it's bearish.

Nobody knows if that $6000 area was the failed low and if we will get an Adam and Eve double moment. Price needs to head to $11800 first.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

What do you think?

In my opinion, just buy immediately because the price is still low and then hold until the price goes up again. Don't wait for the price goes down less and less because it might not happen. We cannot predict the prices so once you see the price is low, just grab that opportunity to buy additional investment. If the price goes down again, then you just buy again. In fact, you can never go lose and that's additional investments.
If someone desires to have bitcoin or even any other crypto coin, now is his chance to make a move. Bitcoin is still suffering through a dump and it is better to buy a potential asset when it is available at low price. I am also certain, many investors would have already buy bitcoin by now. Once it will start gaining value, it is almost impossible to see such cheap rates ever in the future.
You can buy more Bitcoin when the market value is down in the market.  In such a situation, demand for the coins will start to attain momentum in a while so better be if you buy quickly. A quick deal and a long lasting investment is actually desired by the clever chaps in the market. They hold it for long and do not sell even a single coin. This let them enjoy great fortune in future.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

I also tend to think that Bitcoin will not so dramatically increase in price to $ 20,000. And rather, we'll see $ 6000 and $ 5000 earlier than $ 20,000

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

It is likely that you will not wait till 6000 or 5500. In my opinion, this is the last opportunity for buying bitcoins and altcoins, these prices may no longer be.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

It is likely that you will not wait till 6000 or 5500. In my opinion, this is the last opportunity for buying bitcoins and altcoins, these prices may no longer be.
yes, Again Bitcoin will never down in future so better we must invest know because currently all the coins are growing slowly in Crypto platform so you should invest know it make big profit in soon. Majority of the peoples are investing in Bitcoin because they know the potential this coin so as soon as possible investing in Bitcoin or altcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

I think you should continue to buy bitcoin now, because the price is now low. I think the price will continue to rise, not fall down. You should carefully analyze the market before making a decision. But I recommend doing business right now to make a big profit in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

I think you should continue to buy bitcoin now, because the price is now low. I think the price will continue to rise, not fall down. You should carefully analyze the market before making a decision. But I recommend doing business right now to make a big profit in the future.
to date, the price of Bitcoin wants to rise slightly above 8000 dolars, but almost hovered in this level. Therefore, I would not expect another fall to $ 6000 and $ 5000, for cheaper investments.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

For the love of the cryptocurrency market, I do not think bitcoin will ever get to $5000 again and if it does, there will be a a raging bull that will take bitcoin price to level we've never seen before. If you want to hold more bitcoin, this the best time to buy more.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

I agree. after bitcoin dropped to 6k5. I think this will be the last stop and it's hard to get down to 5k. Signs of recovery very quickly then proved that. At times, they still waited for the bitcoin to drop to 4k-5k, but that would be a waste and they missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very low price. I think after this point. The bitcoin value will remain at 8k and the trend is up.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

I believe that bitcoin can sink even lower, somewhere closer to 3000 dollars. But next year the price will return to 20,000, so you can go and now.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

What do you think?
I don't trust technical analysis much in this highly volatile and manipulated market. I would say follow technical analysis to find an exit point but not an entry. Recently this huge pump was not expected if we had gone by TA. Even I expect another dump and TA is showing that. But I think dump won't be to $6000 level or less. Bitcoin will slump but most probably to $7000. So, according to me that would be a better entry point. Anyway Bitcoin is expected to touch $20k levels by year end. Thus, overall a profitable investment even at present entry point.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

I agree. after bitcoin dropped to 6k5. I think this will be the last stop and it's hard to get down to 5k. Signs of recovery very quickly then proved that. At times, they still waited for the bitcoin to drop to 4k-5k, but that would be a waste and they missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very low price. I think after this point. The bitcoin value will remain at 8k and the trend is up.

Yeah you are right signs of recovery very quickly at this time. Now Bitcoin price at $8000 and I think it will continue to be stable. Compared to the beginning of 2018 I think the current price is quite cheap if you want to buy some Bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

You should daily cost average till than and probably wait for the $3k price range to buy in big amounts. As there is no certainty that the price will reach that low but if you DCA than you wont be missing out if the price pumps in between. Just set up buys at regular intervals and you will be good to go.
crryptobb1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

We are about ready for a recession. Historically there is a recession every 10 years. The last was 2007-2009 and was led by the subprime mortgage crisis. This recession will be caused by the last recessions bailout (a $787 Billion money print), consumer debt and student loans. So i will say forget a fixed figure. We'll soon know the value it can fall to once recession hits stock market first.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

What do you think?
That has happened once but the market is recovering and it is very unlikely. Instead of waiting for the price of bitcoin to fall to $ 5500-6000, I think you should trade.
At any given time, there are opportunities to make a profit. So invest in times when the market goes down and do it many times. Your profits will increase a lot instead of waiting for bitcoin's price down. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: