Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2820 times)
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

This is something i haven't seen in a long time, a project of health, security and medical data efficiency. I would start following you guys from now on.
A question first... Is there a working deployed securedPHR application?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

I have seen some tweets of this project and I wanted to know more about this SSOT. It seems, SSOT team just started this page. I would like to see reviews feedback from people. I will also check whitepaper.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

I have seen some tweets of this project and I wanted to know more about this SSOT. It seems, SSOT team just started this page. I would like to see reviews feedback from people. I will also check whitepaper.

I have participated in their Airdrop and saw some tweets too. This project seems to be great and I have to check the Whitepaper to get more information.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Same here,i recently got hold of it from one of the bounty sites and traced the project to here because i love the constructive criticisms of this environment with the spicing up of some funny comments Grin, still going via their whitepaper but at first glance, i knew it has to do with the health niche
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Does this crowdsale have a minimum amount of funds that need to be raised for it to be successful?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

Does this crowdsale have a minimum amount of funds that need to be raised for it to be successful?

15 Mil is their hardcap and 7.5 mil is their softcap. When they hit 7.5 mil, I assume thats their minimum amount needed to go ahead further with their project. This is how it works in crypto field. However, in their website, they also mention something like pre-sales softcap and pre-sales hard cap which I dont understand what it means.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

15 Mil is their hardcap and 7.5 mil is their softcap. When they hit 7.5 mil, I assume thats their minimum amount needed to go ahead further with their project. This is how it works in crypto field. However, in their website, they also mention something like pre-sales softcap and pre-sales hard cap which I dont understand what it means.

I love low cap projects. 7.5 mil is very achievable if you ask me.

It is interesting how the app is completely decentralized using the blockchain. So there is no offchain data?

Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

Please can someone be nice enough to share a link for the white-paper. I need to have a better knowledge of the project
Anilg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

I have participated in their Airdrop and saw some tweets too. This project seems to be great and I have to check the Whitepaper to get more information.

I think there are few other projects related to healthcare services/medical in market. But this seems to be different than others. Can't comment on those points right now/until I read whitepaper.
Ace44

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

That's a considerate amount, compared to some other project it same niche, the health sector is pretty vast, expensive but very profitable and i believe the project has to do with medical data, which is a pretty difficult thing to access with the current traditional way
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

That's a considerate amount, compared to some other project it same niche, the health sector is pretty vast, expensive but very profitable and i believe the project has to do with medical data, which is a pretty difficult thing to access with the current traditional way

As soon as it comes to medical industry especially with regards to data handling, lots of regulations will come in. Since this project is based in US, probably they are aware of the regulations issues which could be an advantage for this project especially when compared to the projects coming our of Russia or any other part of the world.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Please can someone be nice enough to share a link for the white-paper. I need to have a better knowledge of the project

Sure. But it's not that hard to find it on their official website (https://www.ssothealth.org/).

Here's the direct link for the lazy ones:

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/4b78ba_0a8cfab7e0b44b708184154dfab55cc1.pdf
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

I have to thank a friend for bringing this project to my attention. I am very interested in medical blockchain projects, they have a big future. I have to read now what they are doing here. A first overview looked very interesting
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

Projects related to medical services always carry useful and necessary functions for the community using blockchain technologies, they are trying to solve the problems that are now in the medical industry. This project will deal with the storage of patient medical data, and it will also have a mobile application with pharmaceutical information for patients.
Anilg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

Projects related to medical services always carry useful and necessary functions for the community using blockchain technologies, they are trying to solve the problems that are now in the medical industry. This project will deal with the storage of patient medical data, and it will also have a mobile application with pharmaceutical information for patients.

Great concept. Medical industry is very big and not so much streamlined. Hope SSOT have good solution for it. By first look it looks like very interesting projects.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

I just heard of the project today and its sad that i missed the Airdrop, i would have loved to be part of that.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

I think storing patient medical data is an important but also critical problem, because you have so many different regulations in several countries.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

it sounds like this project looks draw people's attention here, maybe i should see the progress of this project every day.
I am sure this project can provide benefits and benefits of the prize hunters, so how about bounty campaign for participants? will update?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Ace44

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

As soon as it comes to medical industry especially with regards to data handling, lots of regulations will come in. Since this project is based in US, probably they are aware of the regulations issues which could be an advantage for this project especially when compared to the projects coming our of Russia or any other part of the world.

You're right, been a project from the united states is surely remarkable because its rarely seen, projects similar to such has been around but from other countries, so i believe it will step up the game and possibly change the tide of this niche to something awesome
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: