Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

The SSOT Blockchain powered application with SSOT  AI engine handles complexities of  insurance claims. It manages fraud  in various lines of business in the insurance industry.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

I think that a 7.5 million soft cap is quite okay comapared to other ICOs, good luck!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

I think that a 7.5 million soft cap is quite okay comapared to other ICOs, good luck!

I don't know where you got that number of 7.5 million. The admins in the Telegram group said the softcap for pre-sale is 2.5M and hardcap for public sale is 10M.
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

There are already many medical projects on the market, the Patientory are already on the market for almost a year, and they have an application. What are you better than other projects?

We are differentiated in 3 ways:

1. We are the only solution offer Personal Health, Pharmacy and Insurance  records on a single platform
2. We are non-profit, open source organization
3. Developers can develop the applications and execute smart contracts using our SEHR tokens.

Thank you!

The third point sounds interesting. Will the applications and smart contracts developed and executed by developers only be related to health or can be used for other purpose?

[/quote]

Yes, the current architecture supports only health/medical records [/quote]
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.

Thanks. I am also participating in one of their bounty too. Let us all spread the word and let this be known in the crypto world. We will surely make it through to the end successfully together
Yeah sure, I am participating also. In as much as I desire to earn some bounty tokens, I also promote the project with quality posts that will draw the attention of investors because I really want this to be a success
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

There are already many medical projects on the market, the Patientory are already on the market for almost a year, and they have an application. What are you better than other projects?

1. We are the only solution offer Personal Health, Pharmacy and Insurance  records on a single platform
3. Developers can develop the applications and execute smart contracts using our SEHR tokens.

Thank you!

Glad to see a non-profit coming to action. That is a smart move because I think normal users would trust the service knowing the data is not centralized or not governed by a closed entity. Let us see how this progresses.

I may have misunderstood, but what exactly it mean by non-profit organisation? I mean if organisation is not getting any profit then how or what benefits token holder will get?

Also, if it's a non-profit organisation, does this essentially make it almost a 'charity' as such.... Friendly community ?

I would like to know how the profit is going to maintain profitability with it being a non-profit organisation and how will they continue to run the business?

I will catch up on whitepaper later

Please note bitcoin.org, ethereum.org are non-profit, but very successful organization.    Our financial sustainability depends on following:

1. Contribution and support by the community members
    2. Token reserves by The foundation
    3. Market liquidity using Bancor.network which SSOT Health and Bancor  

Our focus is on PRODUCT, PRODUCT, PRODUCT!!! Hoping a quality product will help us achieve sustainable revenue through the mentioned avenues.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

I don't know where you got that number of 7.5 million. The admins in the Telegram group said the softcap for pre-sale is 2.5M and hardcap for public sale is 10M.
Sozialtourist, I guess he considered including Sale soft-Cap. They are allocated tokens like below :
PRE-SALE softcap - 2.5M,   Pre-Sale SHard-Cap - 5M,   Sale soft-Cap - 7.5 and remaining Sale Hard Cap is - 15M

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

Sozialtourist, I guess he considered including Sale soft-Cap. They are allocated tokens like below :
PRE-SALE softcap - 2.5M,   Pre-Sale SHard-Cap - 5M,   Sale soft-Cap - 7.5 and remaining Sale Hard Cap is - 15M

Thanks UTCLPN for quick summery. More than 20 days with total 5M SEHR tokens. They already reached in Pre-Sale Soft-Cap more than 60%. 20 days time is enough to sold pre-sale.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

Thank you!

Glad to see a non-profit coming to action. That is a smart move because I think normal users would trust the service knowing the data is not centralized or not governed by a closed entity. Let us see how this progresses.

I may have misunderstood, but what exactly it mean by non-profit organisation? I mean if organisation is not getting any profit then how or what benefits token holder will get?

Also, if it's a non-profit organisation, does this essentially make it almost a 'charity' as such.... Friendly community ?

I would like to know how the profit is going to maintain profitability with it being a non-profit organisation and how will they continue to run the business?

Please note bitcoin.org, ethereum.org are non-profit, but very successful organization.    Our financial sustainability depends on following:

Our focus is on PRODUCT, PRODUCT, PRODUCT!!! Hoping a quality product will help us achieve sustainable revenue through the mentioned avenues.

It totally makes sense; We see how ethereum is doing and many other non-profit organizations. I am just curious though; how are you planning to utilize the tokens reserved? you will be liquidating as needed and when needed or use it for trade?

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

Does this crowdsale have a minimum amount of funds that need to be raised for it to be successful?

15 Mil is their hardcap and 7.5 mil is their softcap. When they hit 7.5 mil, I assume thats their minimum amount needed to go ahead further with their project. This is how it works in crypto field. However, in their website, they also mention something like pre-sales softcap and pre-sales hard cap which I dont understand what it means.

That's a considerate amount, compared to some other project it same niche, the health sector is pretty vast, expensive but very profitable and i believe the project has to do with medical data, which is a pretty difficult thing to access with the current traditional way

As soon as it comes to medical industry especially with regards to data handling, lots of regulations will come in. Since this project is based in US, probably they are aware of the regulations issues which could be an advantage for this project especially when compared to the projects coming our of Russia or any other part of the world.

You're right, been a project from the united states is surely remarkable because its rarely seen, projects similar to such has been around but from other countries, so i believe it will step up the game and possibly change the tide of this niche to something awesome

The fact that it's a US based project along with the regulations that will be implemented gives me some of sort assurance in investing with SSOT. Also it's a project in the medical industry, we all know how vast the medical industry is, a successful project in this niche is bound to do well.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Thank you!

It totally makes sense; We see how ethereum is doing and many other non-profit organizations. I am just curious though; how are you planning to utilize the tokens reserved? you will be liquidating as needed and when needed or use it for trade?

I agree, there are many organisations which are non profitable but working very well. But from investors/token holder prospective I need to check this into more detail. I will go through whitepaper but meanwhile any info regarding tokens holder benefits will do Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Thank you!

I agree, there are many organisations which are non profitable but working very well. But from investors/token holder prospective I need to check this into more detail. I will go through whitepaper but meanwhile any info regarding tokens holder benefits will do Smiley

Ahh ok, this makes more sense. I guess the source of income will depend on the amount of users using the network and also I presume there will be advertisements and whatnot along the way to generate other means of income for the project!

Sounds pretty interesting and will look into more detail on the whitepaper later!

Thank you.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

Thank you!

The third point sounds interesting. Will the applications and smart contracts developed and executed by developers only be related to health or can be used for other purpose?

[/quote]

That's great, clearing the community on the specificity of this project is nice, i understand that there's a huge problem with data accessibility on the medical niche and some data may actually be accessed by a third party without the knowledge of the owner, i think fixing this issue will be a welcome development
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

I must admit it's kind of confusing to have 2 different soft-caps. What would happen when the presale reaches it softcap and the sale doesn't? Would the project continue anyways?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Thank you!

[/quote]

Who will be your main customer? Is it going to be hospitals or patients or both? If hospitals, will you support all type of medical records? Because I know this is complicated based on my experience in the field.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

Thank you!

Yes, the current architecture supports only health/medical records
[/quote]

Who will be your main customer? Is it going to be hospitals or patients or both? If hospitals, will you support all type of medical records? Because I know this is complicated based on my experience in the field.
[/quote]

Getting more technical here. I also love to hear more about the end customers. Tokens will eventually used by them. How the token economy is announced by the team? Which country will be considered for the first implementation?
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

Healthcare project is one thing that is needed for everyone.
With the project, hopefully it could provide everyone with good medical attention when needed.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

I must admit it's kind of confusing to have 2 different soft-caps. What would happen when the presale reaches it softcap and the sale doesn't? Would the project continue anyways?

I think the presale would be a means of raising money for some minor spendings like marketing budget for the sales. Thus I don't  think the presale softcap can affect the sales soft cap.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

Healthcare project is one thing that is needed for everyone.
With the project, hopefully it could provide everyone with good medical attention when needed.

It is indeed a huge industry which is still using all the old technology. Look at the NHS with the XP attack (WannaCry) it just goes to show how behind the health industry is and the positive impacts crypto/blockchain  can have on the medical industry!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

Thank you!

[/quote]

Oh.. That's cool and thanks for the fast reply.. But don't you guys think it will be better if it is directed to other sectors or you guys jave plans on adding other sectors in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: