Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2826 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

It's really of great relieve to me seeing medicine being attempted on the blockchain, i really like that the closed world of medicine is getting opened by the day  Smiley SSOT came to my attention newly and i do like to get the total feel of the project.

It is one of the sectors that could really make use of the blockchain and not just adopt it for the hype. Security and availability are important attributes achieved by the blockchain. You longer need to worry about your data or records being lost.

Such a huge industry offering great potential, I have seen a couple of these healthcare projects pop up, it will only  be a matter of time before one of these gets implemented and taken on board!

There is definitely plenty of room for growth here.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

woow this is very intresting a project of health, health is very vital to the human

Yea dor sure without good health i don't think you would have come to this thread to place your comments and that is why ssot health are trying to make it easier for us using blockchain to better understand and monitor our health providing solutions for us.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

It's really of great relieve to me seeing medicine being attempted on the blockchain, i really like that the closed world of medicine is getting opened by the day  Smiley SSOT came to my attention newly and i do like to get the total feel of the project.

Sure, is a thing of joy mate, the medical industry is a pretty tough place in terms of regulations, whereby a lot of issues needs to be fixed, like the issue of insurance claims, most individuals end up getting defrauded because they don't know what it entails and all that, SSOT tends to deal with that issue
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

It is one of the sectors that could really make use of the blockchain and not just adopt it for the hype. Security and availability are important attributes achieved by the blockchain. You longer need to worry about your data or records being lost.

Such a huge industry offering great potential, I have seen a couple of these healthcare projects pop up, it will only  be a matter of time before one of these gets implemented and taken on board!

Agreed; the first to quickly implement would likely attract wider audience. the team on this seems quite experienced. If you check the CEO's history he seems to have studies in various known colleges like Harvard.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Have you already looked at this page? https://www.ssothealth.org/solutions
Here's a little demonstration of how the app should work.
It is good to see how different people can be granted access to the data and also withdrawn. Everything looks very good already

Thanks for sharing the link, I just checked and app looks fantastic. Easy to use and understand. couple of clicks are needed to grant and remove access Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Agreed; the first to quickly implement would likely attract wider audience. the team on this seems quite experienced. If you check the CEO's history he seems to have studies in various known colleges like Harvard.

I haven't actually looked at the team's history yet, I will try to do that tomorrow - I certainly think the health care industry is one to be improved on, and I think something will be acted on soon with all these horror data story's. Especially when they are highly confidential, block chain would offer a fantastic opportunity for the security
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

It is good to see how different people can be granted access to the data and also withdrawn. Everything looks very good already

Thanks for sharing the link, I just checked and app looks fantastic. Easy to use and understand. couple of clicks are needed to grant and remove access Smiley

The app looks really intuitive and easy to use. But I'd like to test it by myself. Is there a MVP or a demo version or something like that planned?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

woow this is very intresting a project of health, health is very vital to the human

They say health is wealth. And this project is trying to bring to the existence of man a more worthy opportunity and idea. As you grow healthier through its applications, you grow richer through its tokens value. Good combination.

With this project ,I sincerely believe that the future of health is here at hand. I like there perspective towards health.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

I haven't actually looked at the team's history yet, I will try to do that tomorrow - I certainly think the health care industry is one to be improved on, and I think something will be acted on soon with all these horror data story's. Especially when they are highly confidential, block chain would offer a fantastic opportunity for the security

Indeed the healthcare sector need a lot of improvement for data security. Even though it's hard for me to associate that with blockchain or smart contracts.
Anilg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

Check out this cool video about SSOT.

SSOT Health - A Doctor's Testimony!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6kMLb8kEaE

Nice information about SSOT.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

That's pretty decent, i can attest to the fact that its not easy having access to some medical information, in fact all medical data can't be accessed without protocols, as a researcher, i was really pissed about that and i had to pay for it, just to have access to something that was meant to be free
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

Exactly. when the team is good and experienced, the project will become hit. Because they know what they are doing. Also, this is in healthcare field. This is huge field.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

Thanks to sharing info, All good features are mentioned their. Need to study complete white paper to know about SSOT.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

Thanks to sharing info, All good features are mentioned their. Need to study complete white paper to know about SSOT.

Ye reading the whitepapers a great idea as this seems to be a pretty complex platform they are designing that looks to meet a lot of demands, the whitepaper does a really good job of explaining things, much better than some of the other ICO's as it appears to be a pretty well thought out paper.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

I do not think that the fastest wins. Apart from having enough space for multiple suppliers (if they agree on common interfaces), it is often the second or third to gain market leadership because they learn from predecessors' mistakes
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

They say health is wealth. And this project is trying to bring to the existence of man a more worthy opportunity and idea. As you grow healthier through its applications, you grow richer through its tokens value. Good combination.
Hahaha!!! I like the way you put it out. My kid brother is in the medical field, so I get interested whenever I see a project that has to do with health

Same here too.. One time in my life I wanted to go into the medical field but someone I couldn't, I still do something related to that today (Biology) I've got a sibling in the medical world and I'd get that feeling that he will come into a better kind of knowledge that's way superior to the close system he has come to know so far and that's why I am in the blockchain observing and watching out for new and great project like SSOT

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

Wow an app powered by SSOT BlockChain Technology, Everyone has right to own their own medical data in secured system Amazing i recommend that you read this.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

I do not think that the fastest wins. Apart from having enough space for multiple suppliers (if they agree on common interfaces), it is often the second or third to gain market leadership because they learn from predecessors' mistakes

Exactly. Only to be the first / fastest isn't always enough. Just look at Yahoo or MySpace. So, even if there is competition for SSOT, the project still has good chances to get a foothold in the market.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

The app looks really intuitive and easy to use. But I'd like to test it by myself. Is there a MVP or a demo version or something like that planned?

As far as I know, MVP is planned in the near future. I have seen this information somewhere. This project is getting more attention these days. I am sensing this as a successful project.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Ssot mission is to reengineer the healthcare industry using Blockchain technology to provide world-class health for all  at optimal economic model. I see good prospects here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: