Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

Reading from your whitepaper in the "Our vision" part it was stated that you intend to move from poor data security which is the current approach to the blockchain enabled data security which in turn is the core of the SSOT framework, what security measures are you looking at implementing?? because as far as i know especially in recent times there have been some reported case of "blockchain hack" I sincerely don't know how that's possible or how its been carried out even, but i will be glad if some more light is thrown in the area of Data security promised by the SSOT team.

Good Question!  
By storing information across a network of computers, the task of compromising data becomes much more difficult for hackers. Instead of having to breach just one server, falsifying a health record or making a fraudulent transaction on a blockchain can only be achieved if the majority of the network is compromised. Hacking a single server can be extremely difficult, even for the most accomplished cybercriminals. Being able to compromise enough servers to falsify records on the blockchain is practically impossible, especially as hackers would need to breach each node simultaneously

is that what you call the 51 attack; if the hacker has 51% of the processing power then he will be able to fork and manipulate the chain. If I understand correctly you are working towards making it hard to hack a single machine? The blockchain is not easy to hack from what I have read of its structure since there isn't a single entity with a fall blockchain; rather multiple servers. It would make sense for the medical records to be hosted in such a manner. is SSOT planning to do something different?

Yes, We would like to prevent 51% attack.  The should be a correction, it should read instead of saying 'Single server ' it should say 'multiple nodes'.  we agree with you that we have to have protection in health records..considering HIPPA and HL7 protocol. we are continually exploring the optimum blockchain security architecture, which we will believe an evolving challenge!   

It's nice to see we are getting immediate response from SSOT team. As of now I am still going through whitepaper and trying to understand the concept. But if I have questions, hopefully we will continue getting such quick response in future as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

It's really nice to see that the team is really active here in the forum and answers our questions. Other projects should take this as an example. Keep it up!
Involvement like this really shows how active the Devs are, very few projects like this attain this kind of standard. kudos to the team for their efforts.

The Devs are very active here in the forum and in their own Telegram channel. Most of other projects didn't take this so serious.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

It's really nice to see that the team is really active here in the forum and answers our questions. Other projects should take this as an example. Keep it up!

This is what makes the community grow and drive the project to success, Keep up the good work.

I also come across this quality review which was uploaded onto SSOT's twitter, check it out:

https://t.co/izN7zAQEua

SSOT got good rating from experts.

Idea- 9
Team - 9
Vision  - 8.5
Product  - 8.5
Community - 8

I expect More and more such expert review will come shortly.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

This is what makes the community grow and drive the project to success, Keep up the good work.

I also come across this quality review which was uploaded onto SSOT's twitter, check it out:

They got 43 out of 50 that is amazing people are not only liking this project but also the team they even have a ''will you invest'' button and the majority chose ''yes'' as an answer.
Yeap, only few selected ICOs getting good reviews/rating about their work and product. SSOT this project between of them. 43 out of 50 its too much good.

This is very good rating. 43 out of 50 is no joke. Investors will definitely give a thought for this project. SSOT is doing its best to capture many potential investors.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

SSOT got good rating from experts.

Idea- 9
Team - 9
Vision  - 8.5
Product  - 8.5
Community - 8

I expect More and more such expert review will come shortly.

Woh that's a pretty good looking score set there, very impressive! I can only imagine that the community score will increase as time goes on (Allowing for the growth that comes with time)
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

Guys I found out SSOT TEAM will e be going to Washington DC for World Health Conference. I hope the conference is a successful one I know SSOT will do exceptionally well.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

I'm very interested in the projects of medical detachments, because in the medical industry there are always problems that need to be solved ..
SSOT has good chances to be in demand on the market.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Guys I found out SSOT TEAM will e be going to Washington DC for World Health Conference. I hope the conference is a successful one I know SSOT will do exceptionally well.

Seeing the team go to mainstream conferences like this is pretty darn reassuring, most of the ICO's tend to shy away from big events like that, but a team willing to put their faces out their in front of such a big audience says a lot, hopefully we here good news during and after it from the project.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

Reading from your whitepaper in the "Our vision" part it was stated that you intend to move from poor data security which is the current approach to the blockchain enabled data security which in turn is the core of the SSOT framework, what security measures are you looking at implementing?? because as far as i know especially in recent times there have been some reported case of "blockchain hack" I sincerely don't know how that's possible or how its been carried out even, but i will be glad if some more light is thrown in the area of Data security promised by the SSOT team.

Im interested in this as well, although most of the breaches that have been related to blockchain have been a result of poor exchange practices etc, very few are down to the blockchain itself (Looking at you Verge mining hack..) data security for medical records is going to be VERY important. I hope they plan on hiring a professional auditing and pen testing company like HackerOne to take care of this.

Exactly my sentiments, I was actually really looking forward to seeing an independent audit firm or security outfit like hackerone take on this but the detailed response of the team about how they intend to deal with security of the system is quite satisfactory but more added security should be looked into too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:36:29 PM

Involvement like this really shows how active the Devs are, very few projects like this attain this kind of standard. kudos to the team for their efforts.

so really
In this project, a very active team and, accordingly, picked up the same active managers.
it pleases.
Let the project develop.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:41:31 PM

Im interested in this as well, although most of the breaches that have been related to blockchain have been a result of poor exchange practices etc, very few are down to the blockchain itself (Looking at you Verge mining hack..) data security for medical records is going to be VERY important. I hope they plan on hiring a professional auditing and pen testing company like HackerOne to take care of this.

there you speak an important topic, the data protection
On the one hand, it is of course really great if all the necessary people in case of emergency have access to my health data (just think, you have an accident and are allergic to various medications, which can then see rescue doctors immediately)
Of course, I do not want my data suddenly to be publicly visible through a leak.
But I am sure that SSOT will find a suitable solution or has already found it
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Yes it is really great from the team. They are always eager and ready to help members sort out problems and answer questions regarding the project. nI have really gotten a lot from them.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

I really hope they learn alot and do well in the conference.. Ssot team should be able share ideas and other experiences to help with the project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

On the one hand, it is of course really great if all the necessary people in case of emergency have access to my health data (just think, you have an accident and are allergic to various medications, which can then see rescue doctors immediately)
Of course, I do not want my data suddenly to be publicly visible through a leak.

I think the protection of the patient data is the main topic from the SSOT-Healthcare project. Secured pharma will be the gateway to the different EHR systems.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

I think the protection of the patient data is the main topic from the SSOT-Healthcare project. Secured pharma will be the gateway to the different EHR systems.

The new UK GDPR legislation is something they seriously need to consider as well if they plan to market there, that comes into effect next month and means you can withdraw consent for a company to hold your data, so this will be interesting to see how it works with the blockchain.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

I really hope they learn alot and do well in the conference.. Ssot team should be able share ideas and other experiences to help with the project.

Do you know if they will stream their conference appearance? Or maybe write a blog post about it or something similar. Because I guess most of us can't attend such events in person but would be very interested to hear more about it.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

Driven by Ethereum smart contracts, the SSOT Health platform also removes data silos by tying medical history data to global patient IDs and enables trustless interoperability across electronic health systems.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

It will be really nice. I hope there will be an update afterwords because I would really love to know the outcome
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

Can anyone ascertain if they will be invited to give a talk about their project there or they just going for attendance sake? Hopefully they can win the heart of New investors over there while their stay last
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

Can anyone ascertain if they will be invited to give a talk about their project there or they just going for attendance sake? Hopefully they can win the heart of New investors over there while their stay last

Haven't seen confirmation either way, if they were up for a talk it would be really interesting, but haven't seen it mentioned, even if it's just a opportunity for networking and meeting people in the industry its still a great step in the right direction for the team though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: