Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

Guys SSOT just lunched a referral based airdrop worth $30.
https://twitter.com/ssothealth/status/984638731960356864

Cool, this will bring in more people into the project, investors and new users alike, am right on this already Cool and i hope i'd gain... who have a means of gaining referrals cos it seems as new projects comes in, people already join the project even before you say jack  Roll Eyes

This is good. thanks for sharing the tweet. I have referred few friends, lets see how much I can earn. $30 worth token free is really awesome deal.

Damn, I shared the SSOT Airdrop several times on Twitter, but unfortunately without my reflink, even if it's only $ 30.

Big baller “only” 30$ lol I could really go for 30$ right now it’s more than generous hehe I’ll definitly have to start sharing with a ref code even though my folllowrr numbers are kind of lacking on twitter

$30 is very generous if you ask me, I've a good number of followers on twitter, already shared my referral link on twitter, facebook, telegram and other social media platforms i belong to i expect a good number of referrals real soon Grin.

Nice! Campaigns like this usually spread like wildfire from i've seen in the past haha.  Hopefully this increase the traffic to the forum and project and get alot of people talking about it, $30 awesome for free.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

SCOTT Health platform built an AI algorithm to help pharmacies and drug manufacturers in the supply chain process.

Wow.. This sound good and it sounds like it is going to make decision making for the pharmacist and drug manufacturers in selecting drugs to give to patients... Am i wrong?

I do not know if AI will pick the drugs. I think this decision will continue to be made by the doctor. maybe there is support by the AI.
Or the AI is used quite differently. maybe someone can explain it to us once

I think the AI is more of a sidekick that actually gives you the probability of symptoms based on patterns that has been inputed, which ofcourse is gotten based on the analysis of patients over a period of time, it can not replace a doctor, which is the last call of action
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

Cool, this will bring in more people into the project, investors and new users alike, am right on this already Cool and i hope i'd gain... who have a means of gaining referrals cos it seems as new projects comes in, people already join the project even before you say jack  Roll Eyes

This is good. thanks for sharing the tweet. I have referred few friends, lets see how much I can earn. $30 worth token free is really awesome deal.

Damn, I shared the SSOT Airdrop several times on Twitter, but unfortunately without my reflink, even if it's only $ 30.

Big baller “only” 30$ lol I could really go for 30$ right now it’s more than generous hehe I’ll definitly have to start sharing with a ref code even though my folllowrr numbers are kind of lacking on twitter

$30 is very generous if you ask me, I've a good number of followers on twitter, already shared my referral link on twitter, facebook, telegram and other social media platforms i belong to i expect a good number of referrals real soon Grin.

30 USD is not so cheap. Its a good and generous money. Anybody know where we can check the pre-sales progress of SSOT? I would like to see it to know the progress regularly.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

SCOTT Health platform built an AI algorithm to help pharmacies and drug manufacturers in the supply chain process.

Wow.. This sound good and it sounds like it is going to make decision making for the pharmacist and drug manufacturers in selecting drugs to give to patients... Am i wrong?

I do not know if AI will pick the drugs. I think this decision will continue to be made by the doctor. maybe there is support by the AI.

I think the AI is more of a sidekick that actually gives you the probability of symptoms based on patterns that has been inputed, which ofcourse is gotten based on the analysis of patients over a period of time, it can not replace a doctor, which is the last call of action

AI could be a good tool which will help doctors identififying the diseases quickly and make the diagnostics easier. For sure it will not replace doctors. SSOT uses AI by any chance in their project?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

AI could be a good tool which will help doctors identififying the diseases quickly and make the diagnostics easier. For sure it will not replace doctors. SSOT uses AI by any chance in their project?

I don' think that AI will help the doctor for diagnostics. There is mentioned, that AI will support insurances to eliminate submissions of claims with wrong Codes.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

30 USD is not so cheap. Its a good and generous money. Anybody know where we can check the pre-sales progress of SSOT? I would like to see it to know the progress regularly.
$30 is worth a lot right now.. Unfortunately my twitter followers are not much and also i don't usually have luck with referral bounties as i don't know how to spam..
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

$30 is worth a lot right now.. Unfortunately my twitter followers are not much and also i don't usually have luck with referral bounties as i don't know how to spam..

That is true 30$ has a lot of buying power in crypto right now as the markets are only now starting to show signs of a revival and run to the north, so every dollar worth of crypto is worth a lot over the next year or so as prices rebound i didn't even take that into account.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

A good project with great potential in the future! It is high time to use the crypto currency in everyday life. I hope the developers will implement all the plans.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

If the statement above is exactly what the team said, I will want to point out a part of it I dunt rant get, the part that says "in the supply chain". Supply I know could be another word for distribution or delivery which involves movement, how does the AI actually help in this area?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

very cool, I have overlooked this campaign so far. $ 30 per referral is quite a lot, I agree with you. I will immediately alert my twitter followers to SSOT :-)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

Cool, this will bring in more people into the project, investors and new users alike, am right on this already Cool and i hope i'd gain... who have a means of gaining referrals cos it seems as new projects comes in, people already join the project even before you say jack  Roll Eyes

very cool, I have overlooked this campaign so far. $ 30 per referral is quite a lot, I agree with you. I will immediately alert my twitter followers to SSOT :-)

Just to be sure ... it isn't $30 per referral, right? Because that would be massive. I guess it's 'only' up to $30 that you can earn per referrals.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

I don' think that AI will help the doctor for diagnostics. There is mentioned, that AI will support insurances to eliminate submissions of claims with wrong Codes.
I agree with you i also do not think that it is smart to use AI for diagnostics a doctor would be better, Where is that mentioned i could not find it anywhere.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

You'd be shocked that people are quite petty, some will use the link and take off the reflink attached to it, which is why I kinda get discouraged though... But 30$ is cool if you ask me Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

This is great news, referral worth 30$ SSOT tokens this sounds good to my ears already. Investors will definitely benefit from this ongoing opportunity.
It is really nice. I am just getting to know about this and I hope I am not late at all. I would really love to rack in all the possible $ there is in this ref airdrop
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

How to join the bounty
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

A very short but nice video on the SSOT Healthcare project where blockchain will be introduced into this huge industry.

Check out the link @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=a6kMLb8kEaE
Definitely good video, but really to short, why don't you want to make them longer and more informative???
And i dont get it to, if you have already hired a film crew to shoot this, why wont you make it longer??? same money for video production.....

Yeah it's very short, especially because the video is based on a doctors testimonial of the platform, you would have hoped to receive a bit more of a detailed review on their services.

Hopefully we will see more videos like this including longer ones. Though i honestly find shorter to the points nice vs some of the other insanely long hour long videos ive seen in other icos that end up being videos no one actually ever sees

I really like seeing explanatory videos about projects, the SSOT health one posted above is brilliant, but I will also say I really like online live webinars, I hope the project start doing these.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

This is great news, referral worth 30$ SSOT tokens this sounds good to my ears already. Investors will definitely benefit from this ongoing opportunity.
It is really nice. I am just getting to know about this and I hope I am not late at all. I would really love to rack in all the possible $ there is in this ref airdrop

You're not late man, airdrop still ongoing, quickly register join their telegram submit your the code you were given and bombard your friends and family with your referral link  Wink.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

You're not late man, airdrop still ongoing, quickly register join their telegram submit your the code you were given and bombard your friends and family with your referral link  Wink.

Definitly not over and like was said you really shouldn’t miss it as you won’t get a chance for this big of a giveaway I mean it’s quite substantial as was mentioned by many most airdrops are a few bucks this is pretty substantial for those that can fit the requirements
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

Guys I found out SSOT TEAM will e be going to Washington DC for World Health Conference. I hope the conference is a successful one I know SSOT will do exceptionally well.

I really hope they learn alot and do well in the conference.. Ssot team should be able share ideas and other experiences to help with the project.

When is the event coming up exactly? And if it's going to be livestream, I'd like to follow up the event as it's going to be interesting dealing with health

Conference dates from 29th Apr to 2nd of May, not sure they offer live stream, but we will elt you know.
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

Care providers like Doctors and Physicians only can provide Prescription. AI play a role is dispensing/delivering the drug by analyzing the data and making sure right drug delivered to the right patients at right time with the right dosage. In the US alone, about 6% of the patient' death is related to poor drug management. We believe using AI/ML with Blockchain should able to solve the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: