Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

Guys SSOT just lunched a referral based airdrop worth $30.
https://twitter.com/ssothealth/status/984638731960356864

Cool, this will bring in more people into the project, investors and new users alike, am right on this already Cool and i hope i'd gain... who have a means of gaining referrals cos it seems as new projects comes in, people already join the project even before you say jack  Roll Eyes

This is good. thanks for sharing the tweet. I have referred few friends, lets see how much I can earn. $30 worth token free is really awesome deal.

Damn, I shared the SSOT Airdrop several times on Twitter, but unfortunately without my reflink, even if it's only $ 30.

Big baller “only” 30$ lol I could really go for 30$ right now it’s more than generous hehe I’ll definitly have to start sharing with a ref code even though my folllowrr numbers are kind of lacking on twitter

$30 is very generous if you ask me, I've a good number of followers on twitter, already shared my referral link on twitter, facebook, telegram and other social media platforms i belong to i expect a good number of referrals real soon Grin.

Thank you! , Much appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

Cool, this will bring in more people into the project, investors and new users alike, am right on this already Cool and i hope i'd gain... who have a means of gaining referrals cos it seems as new projects comes in, people already join the project even before you say jack  Roll Eyes

This is good. thanks for sharing the tweet. I have referred few friends, lets see how much I can earn. $30 worth token free is really awesome deal.

Damn, I shared the SSOT Airdrop several times on Twitter, but unfortunately without my reflink, even if it's only $ 30.

Big baller “only” 30$ lol I could really go for 30$ right now it’s more than generous hehe I’ll definitly have to start sharing with a ref code even though my folllowrr numbers are kind of lacking on twitter

$30 is very generous if you ask me, I've a good number of followers on twitter, already shared my referral link on twitter, facebook, telegram and other social media platforms i belong to i expect a good number of referrals real soon Grin.

very cool, I have overlooked this campaign so far. $ 30 per referral is quite a lot, I agree with you. I will immediately alert my twitter followers to SSOT :-)

Thank you, Much appreciated!
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

SCOTT Health platform built an AI algorithm to help pharmacies and drug manufacturers in the supply chain process.

Wow.. This sound good and it sounds like it is going to make decision making for the pharmacist and drug manufacturers in selecting drugs to give to patients... Am i wrong?

I do not know if AI will pick the drugs. I think this decision will continue to be made by the doctor. maybe there is support by the AI.
Or the AI is used quite differently. maybe someone can explain it to us once

I think the AI is more of a sidekick that actually gives you the probability of symptoms based on patterns that has been inputed, which ofcourse is gotten based on the analysis of patients over a period of time, it can not replace a doctor, which is the last call of action

Agreed however I think for AI It can replace diagnosis to some extent. Say if an anomaly was found the AI would be able to detect it and the doctor acts accordingly. If you think about it; we are almost there. I think AI can to some extent eliminate the doctor requesting a set of scans....etc  AI would do all necessary without command.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

SCOTT Health platform built an AI algorithm to help pharmacies and drug manufacturers in the supply chain process.

Wow.. This sound good and it sounds like it is going to make decision making for the pharmacist and drug manufacturers in selecting drugs to give to patients... Am i wrong?

I do not know if AI will pick the drugs. I think this decision will continue to be made by the doctor. maybe there is support by the AI.

Care providers like Doctors and Physicians only can provide Prescription. AI play a role is dispensing/delivering the drug by analyzing the data and making sure right drug delivered to the right patients at right time with the right dosage. In the US alone, about 6% of the patient' death is related to poor drug management. We believe using AI/ML with Blockchain should able to solve the problem.

Ok that settle things but which data is going to be analysed by the AI, the patients medical data written or inputted into the AI by the doctor or pharmacist?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

30 USD is not so cheap. Its a good and generous money. Anybody know where we can check the pre-sales progress of SSOT? I would like to see it to know the progress regularly.

Yea, is not, that's like a monthly salary for some individuals, i believe this will boost the activeness of the community, as life is all about motivation, well, they need all the help they can get during this duration, as the success of every ICO is based on the sales made, hope this will improve the vibrant nature of the project
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

How to join the bounty

Hello Friend, I don't know which of the bounties exactly you referring to, but I will suggest you visit their telegram group, Check their pinned post. You should find information about the projects and bounties in there. If not, check their website or ask am admin in there. Thanks
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

Care providers like Doctors and Physicians only can provide Prescription. AI play a role is dispensing/delivering the drug by analyzing the data and making sure right drug delivered to the right patients at right time with the right dosage. In the US alone, about 6% of the patient' death is related to poor drug management. We believe using AI/ML with Blockchain should able to solve the problem.

ok, now I understand, thanks for the explanation.
that makes sense, of course, there are mistakes everywhere, but in the case of medication, this can often be fatal. 6% in the US are already very many, I hope very much that you can help with your project quickly to reduce this number
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

How to join the bounty

Hello Friend, I don't know which of the bounties exactly you referring to, but I will suggest you visit their telegram group, Check their pinned post. You should find information about the projects and bounties in there. If not, check their website or ask am admin in there. Thanks
Yes please, also if you do not find the information, you can ask any of the group moderators there and I am sure they will put you through
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

Thanks for the explanation. I believe that AI can solve many problems in the drug delivery, as well my wife will hate SSOT for that. She work in the pharma industry and will be redundant.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

How to join the bounty

I doubt if they have a bounty thread... They are on bountyhive.io this I know for sure and their Facebook, Twitter and Telegram bounty is filled up already save for reddit you can try your luck

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

that makes sense, of course, there are mistakes everywhere, but in the case of medication, this can often be fatal. 6% in the US are already very many, I hope very much that you can help with your project quickly to reduce this number

Given enough records or data I think their model could hit a good accuracy. I am not sure how far in with their algorithm but I think there would a mentored phase from a doctor to assess?

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Given enough records or data I think their model could hit a good accuracy. I am not sure how far in with their algorithm but I think there would a mentored phase from a doctor to assess?

So from what you've said the AI will be double checking what the Dr has prescribed to patients to make sure there's no mistakes?  Sounds awesome. How will this work, will it have a database of the common illnesses and what dosages are used to treat them, then it compares to what the Dr has given?
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

According to Dr.Alba,  "Every Medical doctor will love SSOT Health because all the medical history of my patients are in one place. Amazingly useful and it’s a Game Changer." Watch below video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6kMLb8kEaE&feature=youtu.be
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

Just yesterday SSOT airdrop was lunched I can already see the impact of it, over 10k members has join their telegram group nice strategy team.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

How to join the bounty

I doubt if they have a bounty thread... They are on bountyhive.io this I know for sure and their Facebook, Twitter and Telegram bounty is filled up already save for reddit you can try your luck

The SSOT campaigns on bountyhive is already filled up but you can join their telegam group and chat up one of the admins for more information regarding the bounty.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

How to join the bounty

Yes, their Bountyhive campaign is very popular and already pretty full. But I guess there are still free spots for Telegram or Signature campaign for example.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

According to Dr.Alba,  "Every Medical doctor will love SSOT Health because all the medical history of my patients are in one place. Amazingly useful and it’s a Game Changer." Watch below video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6kMLb8kEaE&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for the link to the video. Every doctor will be glad to save the medical history of their patients safe and the patients will be grateful as well.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

How to join the bounty

Yes, their Bountyhive campaign is very popular and already pretty full. But I guess there are still free spots for Telegram or Signature campaign for example.

Nathan01, They have definitely bounty program. Interested people can join SSOT Health bounty program.

https://bountyhive.io/browse/SSOT%20Health
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Thanks for the detailed information. It's good to see AI can make significant contributions to medical industry/people's health. And best thing is there will be zero error.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

How to join the bounty

Yeah, Bountyhive is great for getting people to participate in the Telegram / Signature / social media bounties, but you have to remember thats the only reason they are there, for the bounty.  Hopefully interested parties will see the advertising from BountyHive and invest because they believe in the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: