Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Its always good to see such use cases of blockchain coming up. Solution of many of healthcare sector problem lies in the blockchain. This ICO has taken the right step to introduce security and efficiency in healthcare sector by using blockchain technology.
Is there any live version of SSOT products (EHR, PHARMA, and Claims) available right now?

I work in the education sector and we are trained to put students at the centre of learning and to say the truth its been more effective than a system where the facilitator/teacher is the centre of the learning, same goes for SSOT when i read in a part where they said "the patient is the centre of their project" I knew they have what it takes to deliver a solid health facility

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

A very short but nice video on the SSOT Healthcare project where blockchain will be introduced into this huge industry.

Check out the link @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=a6kMLb8kEaE
Definitely good video, but really to short, why don't you want to make them longer and more informative???
And i dont get it to, if you have already hired a film crew to shoot this, why wont you make it longer??? same money for video production.....

Yeah it's very short, especially because the video is based on a doctors testimonial of the platform, you would have hoped to receive a bit more of a detailed review on their services.

Hopefully we will see more videos like this including longer ones. Though i honestly find shorter to the points nice vs some of the other insanely long hour long videos ive seen in other icos that end up being videos no one actually ever sees

Yeah fingers crossed, I love videos, for me i always find it easier to learn about a project when it's visual. You might receive ALL of the project's details and the full ins and outs, but it's a good way to summarise SSOT's many benefits!

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

I just looked at the roadmap and for Q1 2019 I read SSOT Health Insurance Blockchain Framework Release. Do I understand correctly that there will be a separate health insurance from SSOT?
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

For those who might not know, PRE-SALE is ON GOING!! you can contribute as much as you can! 1 SEHR - 0.03 USD  = 0.000052( ETH approximate). You can get our tokens at www.ssothealth.org/ico 30% BONUS Only in Pre-Sale with minimum buying 35K SEHR token.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

For those who might not know, PRE-SALE is ON GOING!! you can contribute as much as you can! 1 SEHR - 0.03 USD  = 0.000052( ETH approximate). You can get our tokens at www.ssothealth.org/ico 30% BONUS Only in Pre-Sale with minimum buying 35K SEHR token.

Do you know how often they set the ETH/USD rate for their pre-sale? Will they adjust the rate on a daily basis or will every participant gets his own, updated exchange rate when he pays with ETH?
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

Hi Community!

Whitepaper translation to german now available: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ag1uuaHEYEJh8mET6GFHuDB6BzJBvypa

Have a nice day!

I like this and the fact that they are targeting several part of the world, Germany language is a good one, i hope to see other language translation soonest Cool
I agree they are targeting popular languages i think they will also bring a Chinese version it is very smart this way you can attract companies which are not so good in English.
This is a good one from SSOT health, this a great way of approaching the market and making this project visible and also increasing the chance of  expanding to other parts​ of the world.

Yes, we are planning to go global! But we wanted to finalize the Piloting and Beta in Boston, USA  first Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

Hi Community!

Whitepaper translation to german now available: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ag1uuaHEYEJh8mET6GFHuDB6BzJBvypa

Have a nice day!

I like this and the fact that they are targeting several part of the world, Germany language is a good one, i hope to see other language translation soonest Cool
I agree they are targeting popular languages i think they will also bring a Chinese version it is very smart this way you can attract companies which are not so good in English.

This way, they can easily target a forum where these language speaking individuals are and post ads about their project as the white paper in the language they understand.
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

I just looked at the roadmap and for Q1 2019 I read SSOT Health Insurance Blockchain Framework Release. Do I understand correctly that there will be a separate health insurance from SSOT?

SSOT is not planning own health insurance services, but we help expedite the insurance claims for the patients and hospitals using smart contract enabled claim services.

We are expecting our SEHR tokens will be an instrument to pay insurance premiums, doctor visits co-pay, pharmacy co-pay ect, however, we have not finalized the blueprint yet.  As when ready surely this forum will come to know.  Thanks!
cryptossi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:50:15 PM

SSOT is not planning own health insurance services, but we help expedite the insurance claims for the patients and hospitals using smart contract enabled claim services.

We are expecting our SEHR tokens will be an instrument to pay insurance premiums, doctor visits co-pay, pharmacy co-pay ect, however, we have not finalized the blueprint yet.  As when ready surely this forum will come to know.  Thanks!

That's really good that SSOT will be developing a service to process claims for patients and hospitals. This is really going the extra mile and shows why you are ahead of your competitors.

Aknoe

Activity: 246

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

all this looks cool and progressive, but please tell me, how realistic is this? who can use the application? will your application have geographic restrictions? and when do you run the beta version of the application?

Everyone will be able to use the app. It will depend on in which countries the doctors and hospitals will interface with SSOT. I'm sure there will be a big market for it in the US, Europe and especially Asia
and a first pilot program will start in q2 2018

Wow thanks. tell me please, you will negotiate with some clinics or just release the application, and then who wants to cooperate, that will be

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

I really like this ICO pretty much assembled a team, they have a lot of partners, and a fairly large companies very competently constructed work, in my opinion great prospects!
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

I really like this ICO pretty much assembled a team, they have a lot of partners, and a fairly large companies very competently constructed work, in my opinion great prospects!
I can't agree with you any less, the most promising project among all available now on the market, looking forward to the plans SSOT have for the health sector.
cryptossi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

I like that SSOT Health will have 4 different revenue streams and they will be relying on them all equally, this means no aspect of the company's operations will be neglected.

25% of the total revenues will come from the SSOT market place, creation fees and apps revenue sharing.

25% of the total revenues will come from SSOT subscribers as transaction fees.

25% of the total revenues will come from SSOT partners when partners using SSOT ecosystems.

25% of the total revenues will come from SSOT customers configuration, professional services and Integration.

vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

A very short but nice video on the SSOT Healthcare project where blockchain will be introduced into this huge industry.

Check out the link @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=a6kMLb8kEaE

Very short video, but it's ok.
he addresses the key point, the medical data on the blockchain, that's really good.
Let's see if there are more videos in the future with explanations about the project. Many inform themselves now on Youtube
When i see short videos like this one, a can hear a worning ''bell rining'' for me personally!, cause to shoot a video, you need money, and if you pay money, will you be satisfied with only 17 seconds?
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

Definitely good video, but really to short, why don't you want to make them longer and more informative???
And i dont get it to, if you have already hired a film crew to shoot this, why wont you make it longer??? same money for video production.....

Yeah it's very short, especially because the video is based on a doctors testimonial of the platform, you would have hoped to receive a bit more of a detailed review on their services.
Well, to be honest with you, im realy hoping to receive a very detailed and a long review, or an interview, dosent realy matter, in near future. Cause its wery strange, if you are doing a good healthcare project and if you are confident of the success of your project, why not notify the masses about it?

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:31:15 AM

I like that SSOT Health will have 4 different revenue streams and they will be relying on them all equally, this means no aspect of the company's operations will be neglected.

25% of the total revenues will come from the SSOT market place, creation fees and apps revenue sharing.

25% of the total revenues will come from SSOT partners when partners using SSOT ecosystems.

25% of the total revenues will come from SSOT customers configuration, professional services and Integration.

Thanks cryptossi for the information. It looks like a solid revenue plan. The most important point is, that the patients have it for free.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:41:59 AM

Very strong and solid revenue plan... I like that even after ico they have way of generating revenue to keep the project going well and continuing with development also paying staff  or tea members.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

Hi Community!

Have a nice day!

that's really great, just read about it in another thread. Thanks for the translation, I can use it very well :-)
I certainly did not understand everything in the English whitepaper, I can do that now. a good evening reading

Good to see SSOT team is adding whitepaper in different different languages. I like this approach, many people around the world dont know English.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

Driven by Ethereum smart contracts, SSOT Health platform also removes data silos by tying medical history data to global patient IDs and enables trust-less interoperability across electronic health systems.

Surely the project concept is good. But do you think everything will be done by SSOT team? Or there will be partnership with say insurance companies, medical industry, institute, n all?
Ofcourse there will be partnerships with medical industries and insurance companies we just need to wait for more announcements about partnerships.

Ya that’s not even a question we’re talking the medical industry, we’re talking a partnership rich environment I’d imagine their going to have to make almost endless partnerships from the development side all the way up to the individual medical networks. Or that’s what seems to be what’s required for a proj ct like this to really make inroads

Yea, when it comes to the medical industry, a lot of regulation is involved but once the whole process has been certified, is a smooth ride all the way, from partnership to heavy corporate deals, we're talking global here, is a larger than life project and the team has to deliver

Understood. But in this case SSOT team has to start from specific country/or some limited countries first? Insurance companies are different different in most of the places/country. So do we know country/ or set of countries they are targeting at the beginning ?

Their office is based in Bosten, USA and as far as I know, they will start to operate in the States as their first country, too.

A project to optimize healthcare and insurance and they will start in the US. Unfortunately US citizens cannot take part in the ICO because of the restrictions.

That kinda sucks SSOT is a brilliant project no one should miss a project lunching in US but you can't partake in it, I hope the US government remove restrictions of this sort in future.

I dont understand why US is banning ICOs, SSOT is non-profit organization and will bring lot of transparency in medical filed. Such project should not have any kind of restrictions.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:39:06 AM

Hi Community!

Have a nice day!

that's really great, just read about it in another thread. Thanks for the translation, I can use it very well :-)
I certainly did not understand everything in the English whitepaper, I can do that now. a good evening reading

Good to see SSOT team is adding whitepaper in different different languages. I like this approach, many people around the world dont know English.

Interestingly many crypto holders speak different languages. You will surprised to know there are even exchanges with high volume and are dedicated to specific regions are doing really well and would be great to expand reach to even those. Having different language conforms those populations I believe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: