Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

I have joined SSOT Health Foundation airdrop from their twitter page. The number of token that can be earned from airdrop is inceased from 1000 to 1500. We can also increase the chance of winning more tokens by inviting our friends.
This sounds nice, I have no other option than to join the SSOT health foundation Airdrop to gain more tokens. Thanks mate for the update.

It's a great airdrop, I cannot wait to receive my free SEHR tokens, you do not see many great projects offering airdrops nowadays so I was really pleased to see SSOT were giving some away some freebies!

I think I missed this  Huh Is there a plan for some more airdrop in the future?
That's my bad luck I also missed this opportunity. But I guess there is no any other round for airdrop. Hope if they will plan any other round of airdrop then I will be participate in airdrop. Wink

Yeah I managed to get them lucky enough, I'm sure there will be more opportunities for the airdrop, last time they posted it on there twitter so would recommend checking it daily on there, I will also provide update if i see another update in regards to airdrop

Don't be sad for missing out an airdrop. Sure, it's free money. Just see it like this: You may have missed the free tokens but you are still in time for the ICO. Because if you believe in the project, it's way better to be able to invest in the ICO than have to buy the tokens on an exchange afterwards for an higher price.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

I have joined SSOT Health Foundation airdrop from their twitter page. The number of token that can be earned from airdrop is inceased from 1000 to 1500. We can also increase the chance of winning more tokens by inviting our friends.
This sounds nice, I have no other option than to join the SSOT health foundation Airdrop to gain more tokens. Thanks mate for the update.

It's a great airdrop, I cannot wait to receive my free SEHR tokens, you do not see many great projects offering airdrops nowadays so I was really pleased to see SSOT were giving some away some freebies!

That's my bad luck I also missed this opportunity. But I guess there is no any other round for airdrop. Hope if they will plan any other round of airdrop then I will be participate in airdrop. Wink

Yeah I managed to get them lucky enough, I'm sure there will be more opportunities for the airdrop, last time they posted it on there twitter so would recommend checking it daily on there, I will also provide update if i see another update in regards to airdrop

Don't be sad for missing out an airdrop. Sure, it's free money. Just see it like this: You may have missed the free tokens but you are still in time for the ICO. Because if you believe in the project, it's way better to be able to invest in the ICO than have to buy the tokens on an exchange afterwards for an higher price.

I have just checked on there twitter and looks like there is 6 hours left of the airdrop!

You guys might be lucky, check out the link @ http://airdrop.ssothealth.com/ and try to sign up!
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

I have just checked on there twitter and looks like there is 6 hours left of the airdrop!

You guys might be lucky, check out the link @ http://airdrop.ssothealth.com/ and try to sign up!

Yeah airdrop still on going guys simple visit the link Jamzzz shared, follow SSOT on twitter and telegram drop your code in their telegram group and that's it your down easy yeah?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

Well glad that i signed up when you guys said too Smiley That means i guess i'm in, gotta love free tokens especially for promising projects, i mean its not a lot but its definitly a decent bit of free value for those that are tracking the project this early on, something welcomed greatly Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

I wonder how come this round of airdrop seemed to have been less advertised. The initial one had good publications and many persons got in the train.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

I wonder how come this round of airdrop seemed to have been less advertised. The initial one had good publications and many persons got in the train.

This airdrop taken place? or is set to take place?
Looks like SSOT is going all out now. Diversifying SEHR holders.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

SSOT Health is joining hands with American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) to advance. Informatics, data analytics, and information governance for healthcare.
Check the article: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@ssothealth/ssot-health-joining-hands-with-american-health-information-management-association-ahima

This is quite good in all sense... I like the fact that partnership with an offline entity is in place, would boost the image of the project and add some human feel too

I don't know what the AHIMA is or what they can do to advance the SSOT Healthcare project, but any kind of partner- or membership with an association will boost the project.

The AHIMA is a global association for health professionals involved in the health information management needed to deliver quality healthcare. Means it unites experts in the practice of acquiring, analyzing and protecting digital and traditional medical information vital to providing quality patient care. A perfect match to SSOT.

Wow, this is amazing. At this movement I don't know how much this partnership will help SSOT. But AHIMA name should tells lot of things.

There is a huge potential for both to collaborate together. Each can use the others tools/ AHIMA utilizing SSOT and SSOT utilizing AHIMA. I am curious of the kind of partnership they have in place.

SSOT democratizes the whole record keeping and eliminates fraud in the system, AHIMA works on facilitation and implementation of result gotten from data received/generated in the SSOT platform I guess... I went through the AHIMA platform and it seem like they are both alike in terms of concept  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

This airdrop taken place? or is set to take place?
Looks like SSOT is going all out now. Diversifying SEHR holders.

yeah, i think there was a limited amount of places, i managed to get a spot and it was for 100 tokens.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

SSOT Health is joining hands with American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) to advance. Informatics, data analytics, and information governance for healthcare.
Check the article: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@ssothealth/ssot-health-joining-hands-with-american-health-information-management-association-ahima

This is quite good in all sense... I like the fact that partnership with an offline entity is in place, would boost the image of the project and add some human feel too

I don't know what the AHIMA is or what they can do to advance the SSOT Healthcare project, but any kind of partner- or membership with an association will boost the project.

The AHIMA is a global association for health professionals involved in the health information management needed to deliver quality healthcare. Means it unites experts in the practice of acquiring, analyzing and protecting digital and traditional medical information vital to providing quality patient care. A perfect match to SSOT.

Wow, this is amazing. At this movement I don't know how much this partnership will help SSOT. But AHIMA name should tells lot of things.

There is a huge potential for both to collaborate together. Each can use the others tools/ AHIMA utilizing SSOT and SSOT utilizing AHIMA. I am curious of the kind of partnership they have in place.

SSOT democratizes the whole record keeping and eliminates fraud in the system, AHIMA works on facilitation and implementation of result gotten from data received/generated in the SSOT platform I guess... I went through the AHIMA platform and it seem like they are both alike in terms of concept  Huh Huh

AHIMA leads the health informatics and information management community to advance professional practice and standards. This will be an excellent collaboration with an organisation with long time experience. It is good to have them on board.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

It was advised but it was full very fast as also i have missed to participate in the airdrop does anybody know if they are going to hold another airdrop in the future?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

It was advised but it was full very fast as also i have missed to participate in the airdrop does anybody know if they are going to hold another airdrop in the future?

Airdrop is already closed? Its good I already participated in the airdrop and also invited my friend to join this airdrop. Hope to get lots of SSOT tokens Smiley
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

look at Features of SecuredPHR App -

- Keep all personal medical records up to date
- Integrated with any medical system operates on Blockchain
- Authorization by the users discretion
- Granularity of the access level are defined by the patients
- Granularity of the access level are defined by the
- You can export data in CCR format
- Data  in hands of individual in a HIPPA/CMS compliant storage
- Blockchain enabled SSOT-ID creates SecuredPHR user accounts
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

Me too was lucky to fill the forms. Dont know for sure whether I wil get the airdrop. Need to wait for that. Nevertheless this project is in healthcare area which is always hot in one way or other. Roadmap is also clean and looks like achievable.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

What exactly is the meaning of offline entity? Not sure what exactly it means. However, SSOT seems to be in the right direction of getting into very nice partnerships at right time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

Yes, i really want see them nail a fraudster, these fraudsters have really impacted painful experiences to patients, with the decentralization process, all eyes will be on them and there will be no way they  can do their usual maneuvers, keeping the whole community safe and sound
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

This is definitely another great project that has come to the community of cryptocurrency. People are looking forward for the good outcome of this project and I hope that it will bring a good impact
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

What do you think should SSOT lower the minimum contribution at pre-sale? Right now you have to buy 35,000 SEHR, that's $ 1,050
For many, that is a lot of money, even if you get to 30% bonus.
I think with a lower minimum investment they would have already reached the softcap
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

What do you think should SSOT lower the minimum contribution at pre-sale? Right now you have to buy 35,000 SEHR, that's $ 1,050
I think with a lower minimum investment they would have already reached the softcap

No, thats not what presales are for, presales are for more serious investors who want to get in early, hence the higher entry and bigger bonus than normal, the fact is if they lower the entry, then we're just looking at the actual ICO, presales are for larger investors that want to get in and secure larger benefits but take bigger risks. Lowering the entry is just turning the presale into the regular ico stage.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

look at Features of SecuredPHR App -

- Keep all personal medical records up to date
- Integrated with any medical system operates on Blockchain
- Authorization by the users discretion
- Granularity of the access level are defined by the patients
- Granularity of the access level are defined by the
- You can export data in CCR format
- Data  in hands of individual in a HIPPA/CMS compliant storage
- Blockchain enabled SSOT-ID creates SecuredPHR user accounts

The attractive thing for me in the whole of this list is that fact that they are in compliance with the laws of the land and with the health system of the nation so there is no fear of any regulation coming at them, more like they have done their homework before hand

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

I think for Presale the minimum contribution is quite fair. For the ICO the SSOT Team should lower the minimum buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: