Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2824 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

You can still participate, PRE-SALE is still ON GOING!! you can contribute as much as you can!
1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1SEHR =   0.000052( ETH approximate)
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros
Get it now 30% Bonus ends by 20th April www.ssothealth.org/ico

The pre-sale is still open for 10 more days but the 30% bonus ends tomorrow ... Will the bonus just be reduced to, let's say, 20% or will the rest of the pre-sale don't have any bonus (which I can hardly believe)?

The end of the 30% Bonus is also the end of the pre-sale. at least that's what I understood.
Then comes the normal public sale and I guess there is no bonus anymore. If you are interested you should buy quickly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

You can still participate, PRE-SALE is still ON GOING!! you can contribute as much as you can!
1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

The pre-sale is still open for 10 more days but the 30% bonus ends tomorrow ... Will the bonus just be reduced to, let's say, 20% or will the rest of the pre-sale don't have any bonus (which I can hardly believe)?

The end of the 30% Bonus is also the end of the pre-sale. at least that's what I understood.
Then comes the normal public sale and I guess there is no bonus anymore. If you are interested you should buy quickly

That would make sense. But why is there a counter on their website (https://www.ssothealth.org/ico) that shows more than 10 days left? I thought this is the remaining time for the pre-sale. If the pre-sale closes when the 30% bonus is over, that would be tomorrow.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

SSOT is now has the biggest telegram group for health care in the world.
https://twitter.com/ssothealth/status/986447410930114566

wow, that's really cool. There are also some other providers in the area, if you can get the most people on your side, then that's a very good sign.
SSOT seems to do everything right so far

I had no idea the group was at  50k members. Wow!! The community is alot bigger than anticipated. It's good to hear and I hope we can keep growing and look forward to the SSOT Pharmacy BlockChain Framework Release.

Wow, looks like SSOT token sale will be over in a day once started. See the number of followers. hope all these people invest minimum amount during public sale. Smiley

I hope so too.. But most time it seems that those followers are just there for being there and don't actually have anything or feel interested in investing in a project, i have seen plenty projects qith large followers suffer during token sales.

You see when you gather people with the wrong information and tactics, that's the expected result, when you gather people on the premise of giving them token if they come in that's what you get, I tried advising some project to gather qualitatively as against quantitatively but they tend to go for the quantitative more,  reason because some big exchanges look at community size and take decisions there and I quite understand that, SSOT seems to get them qualitatively though

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

SSOT Pharma will offer SmartContract enabled Pharma Procurement management that will eliminate high inventory and poor distribution process and also reduces the distribution time by 90%.

This is one of the good feature of SSOT. Once it's implemented, I expect hospital/end user will receive medicine on times and also this will increase profitability for Pharma company

For the problem of data usage restrictions, here the unidentified health information usage has no limitations. While the implementation of blockchain technology itself is to make improvements and data security. It is aimed at all medical records associated with the system with the aim of minimizing violations of health information.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

That would make sense. But why is there a counter on their website (https://www.ssothealth.org/ico) that shows more than 10 days left? I thought this is the remaining time for the pre-sale. If the pre-sale closes when the 30% bonus is over, that would be tomorrow.

Okay, but in this case normal sale is for how many days ? Counter days 10 days to go. But public sale can't be for just 10 days. Which means pre-sale is there for 10 more days ?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

Okay, but in this case normal sale is for how many days ? Counter days 10 days to go. But public sale can't be for just 10 days. Which means pre-sale is there for 10 more days ?

I assume (it's only my personal opinion, so no official confirmation) that the 30% bonus will end tomorrow and the bonus will be decreased to, for example, 20% until the end of the pre-sale. The pre-sale itself will probably end when that counter is expired. So I guess the end of the pre-sale will be on the 30th of April. Then the ICO will start and be open for one month and finish at the end of May.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

Projects related to medical services always carry useful and necessary functions for the community using blockchain technologies, they are trying to solve the problems that are now in the medical industry. This project will deal with the storage of patient medical data, and it will also have a mobile application with pharmaceutical information for patients.

Exactly. Medical industry is huge and that's why it's difficult to manage. There are lot of issues, and its good to see non-profit organisation like SSOT addressing such issues.

Before being non-profit I think the blockchain utilization to solve the issue currently exist with the medical systems is one of the key feature brought to the table. It would really help them getting more doctors to talk about it.

girib1684

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

Nice, if the chart is accurate looks like they're just over half way to their Pre-sale softcap, round about $1.25m?

I believe so, looking at the cap counter, i think it should be more than that, they seem to be doing good at the moment and they have like 10 days left to round up the presale stage, i do believe they will surpass that, is quite an interesting project

Thanks for quick and short summary. But they are receiving funds from investors? I mean still progress bar are not moving or sold token count not updated yet.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

Nice, if the chart is accurate looks like they're just over half way to their Pre-sale softcap, round about $1.25m?

I believe so, looking at the cap counter, i think it should be more than that, they seem to be doing good at the moment and they have like 10 days left to round up the presale stage, i do believe they will surpass that, is quite an interesting project
Absolutely, I have no doubt about that. The project will be a huge success, I encourage everyone to support them
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

Thanks for quick and short summary. But they are receiving funds from investors? I mean still progress bar are not moving or sold token count not updated yet.
There are still 10 days left for the pre-sale do you think they are going to reach the hardcap? i think they will make it to the softcap but we do not know what can happen.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

I assume (it's only my personal opinion, so no official confirmation) that the 30% bonus will end tomorrow and the bonus will be decreased to, for example, 20% until the end of the pre-sale. The pre-sale itself will probably end when that counter is expired. So I guess the end of the pre-sale will be on the 30th of April. Then the ICO will start and be open for one month and finish at the end of May.

Could it be that the discussion about the Pre-Ico only arose because Abah007 mistyped the date? Because I can not finish date 20.4. for the pre-sale, but only see the counter with 10 more days, and this will be the 30.4.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

Absolutely, I have no doubt about that. The project will be a huge success, I encourage everyone to support them

I think they just need more update to to fill the final gap of the sale. I don't want to be pessimistic but I think the cap took longer than expected for a 2.5 mil; I think more people to know about the project or some major updates or an mvp would be really great.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1SEHR =   0.000052( ETH approximate)
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

I think they just need more update to to fill the final gap of the sale. I don't want to be pessimistic but I think the cap took longer than expected for a 2.5 mil; I think more people to know about the project or some major updates or an mvp would be really great.

Yeah more updates will really be a booster, SSOT has great features they just have to create more awareness about their proposed features and the benefits people stand to gain by investing with them.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

There are still 10 days left for the pre-sale do you think they are going to reach the hardcap? i think they will make it to the softcap but we do not know what can happen.
I think it is possible, espically when the market is showing the healthy signs it is.

I just hope the SSOT team can continue to provide as many updates on social media platforms as possible.

So that they can get new investors in to help towards the hard cap.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Wow, this is really interesting. I just found out that they have passed the 50000 mark, which is really a good sign that people are interested in this project

i think most of the members are only there because of the airdrops. Although airdrops are good for making people aware of a project, how many of them do they really invest in the ICO?
Well, I agree with the fact that most of the members are from airdrop as all other groups with multiple members are. I just hope that many of them will transform from bounty hunters to investors

Well such members can be turned to potential investors, it all depends how the team handle things, as its all about marketing and giving the community reason to invest, make them want to have the token, is not an easy task either, as a lot of projects are also fighting for their attention
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

I think it is possible, espically when the market is showing the healthy signs it is.

I just hope the SSOT team can continue to provide as many updates on social media platforms as possible.

So that they can get new investors in to help towards the hard cap.

I agree with you all people. But I am also want to know how much funds they raised exactly and if they are receiving funds from investors then progress bar is not updating? 
girib1684

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

This video gives details on how to buy SEHR Tokens in a simple, secure integration with paybear.io.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlmUW9lo7A&feature=youtu.be
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

This video gives details on how to buy SEHR Tokens in a simple, secure integration with paybear.io.

Thanks for the video. It is a simple explanation how to buy SEHR Token with ETH, since the address is the same. How it look like if I want to buy with BTC?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Wow, this is really interesting. I just found out that they have passed the 50000 mark, which is really a good sign that people are interested in this project

i think most of the members are only there because of the airdrops. Although airdrops are good for making people aware of a project, how many of them do they really invest in the ICO?
Well, I agree with the fact that most of the members are from airdrop as all other groups with multiple members are. I just hope that many of them will transform from bounty hunters to investors

Well such members can be turned to potential investors, it all depends how the team handle things, as its all about marketing and giving the community reason to invest, make them want to have the token, is not an easy task either, as a lot of projects are also fighting for their attention

I totally agree with you it won't be easy tho as most bounty hunters and airdrop guys don't find it interesting investing in a project they can actually get free while just performing little tasks.
Anilg

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

Nice video, but do we also have any video which gives introduction of SSOT project and its concept? If such video is there then it would be really nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: