Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:09:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders, Inputs.io, Tradefortress (HACK)  (Read 39685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drinkmorecoffee

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 12:45:01 AM

Got my reply finally for 30%.  Looks like he's basically offering the value of the money in USD from when it was deposited.

Heads up, if it's anything like the offer I got, there's a clause in there about paying at the current MtGox rate or $750, whichever is greater.  When I got my payout the current going rate was ~600, and he paid at $750, and I ended up getting a few hundred bucks less than I'd expected.  Worked out to about an 88% haircut. 

Look closely at the MtGox rate before you accept the offer.
Progressive

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:50:06 AM

How many people already accepted the "fiat settlement"?

If you accepted this deal please report that to DumbFruit so he can write that to the first post. We need to know how many coins were written off.
mxisaac

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:57:09 AM

BCB, you may have misinterpreted the post.  

I want punch him in the liver over 100 times.  

--EDIT--
I should also note, I only had 1.5btc in.  I'm in the lower echelon of getting screwed. 

But what I'm trying to decide is if I should take it, or not take because of the incredibly unprofessional way he's been acting.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:07:50 AM

BCB, you may have misinterpreted the post.  

I want punch him in the liver over 100 times.  

--EDIT--
I should also note, I only had 1.5btc in.  I'm in the lower echelon of getting screwed. 

But what I'm trying to decide is if I should take it, or not take because of the incredibly unprofessional way he's been acting.

Mxisaac,

The amount doesn't matter.  That fact is you were defrauded and these small numbers added up to 4100 bitcoin.

p.s. while it feels good to threaten and pound your chest violence often causes more trouble then it is worth.

C10H15N

Activity: 850
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:16:48 AM

p.s. while it feels good to threaten and pound your chest violence often causes more trouble then it is worth.

QFT

Although, for a moment, I entertained offering to relinquish all rights to my 6 BTC for the opportunity to deliver one (1) kick to his testicles with a steel toed boot.  Wink

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:19:26 AM

QFT

Although, for a moment, I entertained offering to relinquish all rights to my 6 BTC for the opportunity to deliver one (1) kick to his testicles with a steel toed boot.  Wink

I know how you feel.  We've all been there.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:30:09 AM

I got 14.9353 back of my 150.42268196 CL balance (10%). I consider this a minimal down payment and that he still owes me the other 90% plus the remaining balance due on my Inputs account. It is not up to him to decide how much he owes us. It is up to a civil court to decide that.
mxisaac

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:49:45 AM

BCB--

Liver punchin' was a joke to lighten your serious tone.  Every account on here isn't Trade Fortress in a mask.

Just wanted to add more scope to the defraudin'.  I'm thinkin' I might just accept the money. Because not accepting the money probably won't go anywhere helpful.  Worst case scenario, he's not prosecuted and walks away with a LOT of money. 
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:59:02 AM

How many people already accepted the "fiat settlement"?

If you accepted this deal please report that to DumbFruit so he can write that to the first post. We need to know how many coins were written off.

According to TF, here was my offer "Balance remaining in USD: $-569.69"

I've essentially been paid back a nice "fuck you" by his absurd math.  He can't even have the decency to just say I get zero back.  He thinks since I made gains off of bitcoin price rise of previous deposits (while he was loaning it out) which I had completely withdrawn to a zero balance , that my current balance is somehow negative in US dollars.  

Anyone that can get anything from him, best of luck to you.

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh.  Seems like a real piece of work, that TF guy...

Feel for anyone who lost money with his scam.  He definitely made out like a bandit Sad
C10H15N

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:59:06 AM

...because not accepting the money probably won't go anywhere helpful.

I just cannot lower myself to the point of negotiating with someone who stole from me for my own property back.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:05:28 AM

I have decided to settle for 0.26128, which comes to a 86.78% haircut. So I got screwed even though I was a small investor. I didn't want to, but unforeseen expenses have made me swallow my pride too and even that pittance of a settlement will go a long way for me.

Even if he got hacked (And that's a big if), the way he's handled all of this has been far less than honorable and reeks of greed. Unfortunately, my loss wasn't large enough to justify being part of a lawsuit,  and since I'm currently not living in the US, it would have just been far more trouble than what it was worth. If there will be any funds collection for legal procedures, you can count on me to at least support that to the best of my possibilities, if I can personally trust the person who ends up in charge.

TF, 不要臉的東西.

Look! An ad-free signature!
bradyon

Activity: 172

TradeFortress has to pay his debitors

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:26:34 AM

TF, you promised the coinlenders´ problem was going to be handled soon.

Giving some people 10% of their funds is not the way to do that.

Inform us about you plans ASAP!

And by the way, I tried to purchase a CD and the value did not add to my account after it ended.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:31:10 AM

I have decided to settle for 0.26128, which comes to a 86.78% haircut. So I got screwed even though I was a small investor. I didn't want to, but unforeseen expenses have made me swallow my pride too and even that pittance of a settlement will go a long way for me.

Even if he got hacked (And that's a big if), the way he's handled all of this has been far less than honorable and reeks of greed. Unfortunately, my loss wasn't large enough to justify being part of a lawsuit,  and since I'm currently not living in the US, it would have just been far more trouble than what it was worth. If there will be any funds collection for legal procedures, you can count on me to at least support that to the best of my possibilities, if I can personally trust the person who ends up in charge.

TF, 不要臉的東西.

at least we got something back from a DEMO software application

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:47:44 AM

TF, 不要臉的東西.

It doesn't matter what he called it.  It operated as a bank and failed due to fraud and/or negligence.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:54:46 AM

TF, 不要臉的東西.

It doesn't matter what he called it.  It operated as a bank and failed due to fraud and/or negligence.

but to any lawsuit that could come; he's paying back people in the USD amount they deposited...HAHA perfect Smiley

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
DumbFruit (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:59:50 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 04:45:59 AM by DumbFruit

I have to figure out how I'm going to earn 700btc without blowing a ton of guys, and I need to cut out all the distractions. I'm not going to let some random hacker and a ~19 year old kid fuck my life over.

There are several big business opportunities that are barely being tapped.

So without further ado, I wont be coming back to these forums (Well until I have something valuable to offer, and it would be under a different name.). If you want to copy my OP and continue on with it, by all means, go for it. I pretty much dead weight around here now anyway.

I wish you all the best! So long and thanks for all the fish!

Edit: Had to come back to remove the donation address. There was only one "donation", and that's what I put there to test the watching wallet...

Thanks ChaosFox!

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:29:56 AM

I have to figure out how I'm going to earn 700btc without blowing a ton of guys, and I need to cut out all the distractions. I'm not going to let some random hacker and a ~19 year old kid fuck my life over.

So without further ado, I wont be coming back to these forums (Well until I have something valuable to offer, and it would be under a different name.). If you want to copy my OP and continue on with it, by all means, go for it. I pretty much dead weight around here now anyway.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors, DumbFruit. I can understand that very well.

Look! An ad-free signature!
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 05:23:09 AM

Edit: Had to come back to remove the donation address. There was only one "donation", and that's what I put there to test the watching wallet...

Thanks ChaosFox!

All the best. Do buzz me if you intend to open some Bitcoin related company in Asia side.

C10H15N

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:25:04 AM

Thanks ChaosFox!

Stay in touch and good luck.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:27:58 AM

So without further ado, I wont be coming back to these forums ...

Dank is saying the same thing.  Coincidence...or something more...?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: