Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ?  (Read 1546 times)
Experthspe

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

I'm buy eth from price $375, Yesterday sell $385

Today eth bump $416  Angry a bit pity
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

I don’t know why everyone is talking about selling their Bitcoin, ETH and other cryptocurrencies, I don’t even see anything that is wrong with Hodling it. You can hold it, I will advise you to do the best thing which is Hodling, cause very soon the price will soon go up. People are used to making the mistake of selling their Bitcoin and ETH when the price is about going to a better rate.

What you have to do now is hold, even if you decide to withdraw, don’t withdraw all of them, just withdraw some and leave the rest, so you wouldn’t miss the opportunity of when it’s going up.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

for me i would hold etheruem because even though it's low you can still earn alot if you buy low and sell high but of course you can still loose alot.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

There are two things to consider in this situation first is sell if you needed the money like id you want to buy something like computer or others because in that sense even if the ethereum rises later on you have mo regrets at all because you have fulfilled something you eanted or you needed you are being enjoued by it so the feeling of regret is being covered. Second one is hold it if you have another source of income because we all know how much the ethereum can rises into the market
burgund

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

#HODL ETH  it will go again at 1k...and after 2k.....4k....understand??
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
Dude! You simply have no trading knowledge, so asking a question like this or trying to trade short term what you are holding will only put you in a much more terrible situation in the long run and at the end you start making screwed up emotional decisions that you would not even like. Hold what you have, and if you want to trade, take your time to learn than asking us what to do. That is a brotherly advice! Take it or leave it!!
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

I think sell is the right option but maybe you will not agree with me. Suggest to sell because market has slow move and down trend is still running. Sell your eth and replace it into another coins or currency for asset. For me sell all crypto asset ( include eth ) is realistic option in this situation, start your journey after June is better.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

Of course not to sell its price recently was above $ 1000. It is necessary to wait for the stabilization of the market and the return of bitcoin prices above $ 15,000, then all other altcoins will grow.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

In my opinion, that is not the best price for Bitcoin and Ethereum so just need to wait for a bit longer because the price is still low as compared from last 2017. We are still in a bearish mode so let's just be patient and wait for the best time to sell. I you will noticed the trend from previous years, during these months, the prices are lower and will rise on the latter months of the year. So, we better to wait for that bull run to happen.
gsalami

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

I imagine that right now keeping the ETH is good, as you can see that bitcoin costs lately are hinting at slight recuperation and sideways in little, so you can totally trust and keep on ETH. The cost of ETH will absolutely pump exceptionally solid if there is great data. Coming up this April ETH will have a ton of incredible occasions and can enable you to spare a considerable measure of cash from keeping ETH.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

It depends on the price at which you bought Ethereum, if you bought a low price for ETH, then you can sell now ETH, and buy it again when the price goes down, but if you bought ETH at a high price, not to sell now but keep until the price for ETH is will rise. I think the prices on the cryptocurrency market will soon rise.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

When you initially bought it, didn't you have a plan when to sell it?  If so, you probably do not need some random person on a forum to tell you if you should sell...

There are traders and hodLers. I think most here are the latter.

I do expect both BTC and ETH to be quite a bit higher by the end of the year, but that is my speculation.
I have the same speculation with you. I also think the price of Bitcoin and ETH will increase by the end of this year. As I analyze price charts of BTC and ETH of each year. Normally, prices will increase at the end of the year
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

3 Months ago eth price touched $1000, I think this is just a correction and will soon be strengthened again. So, my best advice is you can hold up to 2 months ahead. I can only give advice to you and of course my suggestion also can slip, the rest is up to you.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

I recommend holding ethereum if you want to have more profit in the future. Right now the price of ethereum is only $ 420, this is very low price, if you sell at this time you will not be profitable. You should wait for a while until the market recovers and ethereum prices increase. I believe in ethereum end of year price will reach over 1000 $

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

go for p3d all the wayyyyyyy

https://www.youtube.com/user/blakesnyder123/videos?view_as=subscriber
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

At the moment, the decline is taking place in the whole market and most of the coins. ETH is not immune to this decline. But I will not sell ETH, because I believe and optimistic the market will recover and ETH is the soul of altcoin, the influence and importance of it is great. Growth in 2017 with smart and efficient technology. The low price of ETH will be bargain to choose hold.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

if we do not have an urgent need and still have reserves, why sell ethereum. ethereum is one of the best altcoins, I myself also hold some ethereum. I do not want to sell it, with a little patience I think it will bring a favorable result. rather than having to sell now...
I agree with you, if we do have reserve and we really don't need to sell an asset for some emergency purposes then why selling ETH, this project will
continue to chase along side with btc value, there's a lots of things which still ongoing and they have more ico projects who still catering the the platform
I think there's another wave for this coin to pumped high, speculations over speculations will make this project more successful.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

ethereum is the second good coin after bitcoin if people have sense little then they will think about before to sell it out because why people would sell it out if they know about the value of ethereum just rate is going low only that way that will be funny thing in coming time ethereum will achive good level and then people will feel good or people will think we were foolish.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

if my suggestion is better to be detained first because at a time that is not long certainly the ETH price will go back up again. and now the price of ETH and bitcoin has also started to rise again

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

The value of ethereum had a huge drop in price which actually made people have huge losses on their investment. People had panic sales as a result of the drop in price, for fear of the unknown. I believe the market is about to take a turn, which is why I suggest holding.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: