Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ?  (Read 1546 times)
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

ETH is having information on limiting the amount of only ETH 120 million. I think you should keep the ETH, in the long run this is a safe investment, keep the ETH until the ETH back to the price is 1300 usd.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

As we already have seen over $1,000 per coin, I think you can not make any mistake with holding ethereum. However, if you are looking for a more potential lucrative investment project, I am pretty sure you need to research some new altcoin or ICO projects, because they are low priced and you can reach unlike more easy higher winning percentages like with already high priced coins.
so it must be hold. whatever happens, I also believe that the price will come to $ 1000. this will be better if we hold it until the price goes up even higher. but, for now, looking at the $ 800 price tag, it might be a safe point to sell the eth we have today.
Since ethereum price before hit the highest price at $1000 USD value it might happen again, so if I were you just keep on holding ethereum there a high possibility that ethereum will be rising back soon. I also hold that coin in my portfolio, 4 hours had passed when I check the value of ethereum that was tackled my ears to see the price value was now recover from decreased.
Hopefully, these price increase of cryptocurrencies will continue until next year or forever high price.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Now ethereum price is increase. So hold the coin and wait for the price increase. Then increase the price you sell or hold it. Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So coin price is any time to change. It not easy to guess. Price information. If need some information check the market place. Then you get ideas and sell on time. It good opportunity for future saving. so you learn the ethereum information.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

I would not sell the Ethereum now, because the market shows signs of recovery. But if you have doubts, then you can sell part of ETH and when the market shows steady growth, you can buy it again. Also you can sell all the coins if you bought it cheaper than now the price of ETH.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

If you buy Ethereum cheaply and want to take a quick profit,  you should sell Ethereum you have.  If you want to take a bigger profit then you'd better keep your Ethereum for long-term investments, that is my suggestion.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

Depends on your expectations when you started investing. And the level of profit realized, considering the recent surge in price. Better to sell some, get your capital, and play around with your profit. Study the volatile market closely.
No, I don’t think so that this would be the time for selling. Prices are continually getting low and you will be biggest fool of the time if you are selling at this price. Although in the case if you have even bought bitcoins at cheaper rate than current selling price and you don’t want to be in this world anymore, only then you may go for this option but still big advice is to be determined, profits are just coming.
bbq6

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

I feel that according to the current market, you should keep, rather than wait to sell. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum still have room to rise.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

I think that not selling for people who has it. Just hold and also meantime if you don't have any it is a good time to buy for longterm when the price is under 700
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

i don't sell it until price will not come up because i have good capital so i am not gonna sell it out and i am thinking to invest some more capital on the coin btc and eth in both i will suggest to the people also don't be panic ever and don't go for it just keep patience and after some time you will take good breath. 

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

My choice for ETH is to hold because already we have seen the previous of ETH is more than 1300$ when bull run start the price of ETH will reach to more than 1500$. So it is the right time, to hold the ETH as long as possible until you make some decent profit from it.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Definitely holding is the best move to do to maximize the  power of etherium in the future, but also there are many factors to consider and one of it is when you really need the money because some emergency situation happened and money is the only thing that can solve the situation. In the other side if you prefer holding then you must need to regularly monitor the coin so that you will know when is the time to sell the coin and gain profit. For me ethereum and bitcoin are the same and you need to wait for more months or year to see the best of them.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

When I initially purchased ETH, it was about 300 USD, as soon as I put in some more money, the price raised & raised and reached at $1000. After the fall of all crypto coins in the market, I thought to sell the ETH which I am holding, and observed for few days, analytics showed the little raise in the price since few days.
Ethereum technology is being used by many organizations hence we can consider a potential growth in the Future.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Given the current state of market, it is advisable to hold your ETH, unless you bought them for 350-400$ (which was the price during the recent dip).
ETH has so much potential and I do not see a reason to sell it for anything below the 1000$ mark.
Next time onwards, do mention your buying price in the description so I can provide you with a better advice. I am just assuming that you bought it for 500$ and are looking to sell it for 520-550$.
ErrorLogCEO

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

If you are short-term trader you can sell and rebuy at lower price, at any other way just hodl
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
I suggest you keep the ethereum instead of selling it because there will be something later, I chose to hold and buy some at the lowest price in my opinion, this is just a suggestion and may also be wrong but my prediction says that the price of ethereum will at least reach $700.

sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

right now I prefer to hold the coins I have because I do not want to sell them for a low price and it will only make me lose, I will continue to hold it until I get profit
Liusdaomiless

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

If you want to speculate and make a profit soon, then sell; If, on the other hand, you do not need the money, you can wait and see it as a long-term investment and forget for a moment about its price.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

According to what I see, the market is down and I think it will continue to go down in the next two days, so if you can then you should sell and buy it when it comes down to the bottom. . Currently I have sold what I have and I am holding USDT.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
It is still a good buy zone for ethereum and bitcoin. I don't have any plan to sell my ethereum, I still holding ethereum. I really support ethereum and will continue to buy more ethereum for every dip of the market. As long as there is dip, I still have a good buy opportunity.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Hold your bulls buddy! There is no point in rushing this thing and whether you hold BTC or ETH at this time both are going to be profitable for you real soon. You know what they say that ATH prices might be caught up by one or two months from now and you can have plenty of the profits on them I you hold. In fact I would say if you have some spare savings then just throw it into the crypto and get some more ETH's for yourself. You can always expect this baby to grow a lot and it could even benefit more than BTC as going from 500 bucks to 1200+ is far simpler than going from 8K USD to 15K USD in case of BTC-ETH portfolio.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀