Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ?  (Read 1546 times)
welshie

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

Lots of excitement with ETH this year.
Scaling will begin to be addressed at some point this year. If one of more methods proves viable then Ethereum is good to keep climbing in value and improving as a protocol.
Also with the "joke" Vitalik put forward of finding a hardcap for the total supply of ETH gaining raction as a conversation we might see this becoming more of a real thing sooner than we might think. This will put a cap on the total supply of ETH giving us a finite amount and increasing its rarity.
ETH needs to detach itself from the price of BTC, I can see this happening in 2 years. In this time scaling solutions should be well into the works, if not implemented network-wide and many of these Dapps will be beginning to release public beta, or even have passed that stage and heading to real-world adoption increasing the use of the ETH network and the desire for all underlying tokens.
result: HODL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
Well, all depends on the time you bought your Bitcoin and and ethereum, if you that you have made enough profit from your investment then go ahead and sell but you think that you have not made enough profit from your investment why don't you hold for a while pending when its value appreciate before you sell.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

I believe that the market has just started to recover and it will dump higher soon so you better hold and wait for the better value in the future. I'm also holding mine right now and hoping for better value in the future because I don't want to regret anything if the market fully recovered. Better buy and hold more, have patience.
SMKazmi

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

Sell it and buy bitcoin gold.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Sell it and buy bitcoin gold.
And what will it give you? If you do not trust Bitcoin, then you have nothing to trust and Bitcoin Gold. I think that Bitcoin twins will not develop without their beginning. It is better then to sell crypto currency and generally invest your funds in gold metal.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

I think the best thing to do now is hold and wait for the price will definitely rise again and will give more profit for us, so be patient then you will get the result
If the current value of ETH is more than the initial price, and if you are a short term investor, you can sell your ETH and enjoy. If you are a long term investor, keep calm and hold your ETH. The prices will defenitely rise in the future and cashing your ETH in that time would pay way better. The current value is increasing steadily ehich is an index to the future value.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

ETH is crypto that has considerable potential in the future. Coming up this April ETH will have a lot of great events and the value will increase sharply.
gorandigitalnomad

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

I don't understand people's who sale coins when it's below the price they bought!

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

I think the best thing to do now is hold and wait for the price will definitely rise again and will give more profit for us, so be patient then you will get the result
If the current value of ETH is more than the initial price, and if you are a short term investor, you can sell your ETH and enjoy. If you are a long term investor, keep calm and hold your ETH. The prices will defenitely rise in the future and cashing your ETH in that time would pay way better. The current value is increasing steadily ehich is an index to the future value.
You are right mate and If I were him, I hold it long which I wanted to earn a huge profits in the future that it will ultimately rise its value. And its just required a enough patience to survive in holding it long.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:27:22 PM

True. That is how real investors should think.
Do not believe in fantasy made up stories that you will make money right after the ICO.
There are steps after an ICO is finished and it is all written in their whitepaper.
Do not rush it or you will just regret it.
There are also times that you will lose if you dont pick the right project that you will support. It had to be always the best of the best.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

I advise you not to sell at this time, because the Ethereum price is still very low, if you sell now you will not profit. The best thing you should do is hold patience, and wait for the market to rise. Because Ethereum has great potential, it will recover and stabilize in the shortest time. I believe Ethereum will increase in price in some months, maybe Ethereum will reach over $ 2,000 later this year.

hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

If you sell now you will only get a little profit, just hold it for long term, do not be afraid ETH is a strong coin, it will rise in the next time.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

Always remember tht dip is not the right answer to sell your coin,and even if it pumps a little bit,unless you will be needing that money for some personal or emergency issues..but if youre going to sell just to stop the loss well I should say this coin that were talking about is Ethereum,the seconds highest alternative coin which has the potentially speculated to replace bitcoin in future,but if you dont trust the coin to give you great amount of profit in future well go sell them all.and never look back because we might knew in just a days or weeks this coin rebound and go higher from the last recorded price of ethereum
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

ETH will be a good place may be one or two months later. So I recommend to hold eth. But meantime you can make some trade with that over eth based exchanges and you can increase your eth amount if you have some experience on trading
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

In a couple of days ago ethereum prices under $400 but one week different again ethereum price is going now and it is now $500 so in this moment you have lots of ethereum you can hold for a long time that means in this end of year because in this end of year it will be hit again $1,400 so I am suggest you must hold your ethereum around 8 months.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

mu plan to sell of all coin when my holding near of all time high. so i am in relax mode. this my second year in crypto i see previous year as newbie , now i am pretty much mature
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

I think that at the present time keep the ETH, can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are showing signs of slight recovery and sideways in very small, so you can completely trust and keep on ETH. The price of ETH will certainly pump very strong if there is good information. Coming up this April ETH will have a lot of great events and can help you save a lot of money from keeping ETH.

I somehow agree on this. I say that becuause Ethereum still has a long way to go to recuperate from its recent dumps. Therefore, it's value, right now, is not ripe yet to be sold just yet, especially for profit. And also, since you've been holding it for a while now, adding some more time, like a couple of weeks or months until it can reach it's max potential increase to be able to give you a bigger return once disposed would not be so significant anymore.
ThanhTuan998866

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

Just hold a bit longer you will get more profitable, the market now it's still recovering, if you sell now you will only get a little profit.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

Yes I decide to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. Now both Ethereum and bitcoin price is increasing twinkle twinkle. Hope that in current month April bitcoin price will achieve a better standard position in currency market caps. So no selling only holding.

I agree. Even though it's on the way to an increase right now. I don't see it as significant and good enough of a profit for the time I and patience I have invested in holding the two coins for months. For me, I usually around 30 to 50% profit margin for the coins I hold, and since the increase had just started, I think that it's better to see the maximum potential of this increase so that if ever I dispose my coins, it would be for the best return possible. Patience is a virtue, so they say.

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency on the chart board, it has a unique platform that accommodates other altcoins and with this i believe it is a coin that has all the growth potentials and the ability to increase in price overtime. So, i would advise holding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: