Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ?  (Read 1549 times)
enwi

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

it is up to you, if you already get a profit and you need money then you can sell it but if you want to get more profit then you can hold it again and wait for the price to go up again
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Just hold a bit longer you will get more profitable, the market now it's still recovering, if you sell now you will only get a little profit.
I will also do the same because the price of Ethereum is growing more and more even slowly but increasing. Holding is better because it is a business and selling means to quit your business. Cryptocurrency investment should be for long time if you want to make money from it. The early investors of bitcoin have made thousands of dollars from bitcoin.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

If i sell, i just lost the opportunity, i am favorable to hold since the value are started to climb up, I know soon it will hit my prospect and earn good profit. Better hold my coin rather than losing my money. Patience is very important to reach the target:)

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

Yes I decide to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. Now both Ethereum and bitcoin price is increasing twinkle twinkle. Hope that in current month April bitcoin price will achieve a better standard position in currency market caps. So no selling only holding.

I agree. Even though it's on the way to an increase right now. I don't see it as significant and good enough of a profit for the time I and patience I have invested in holding the two coins for months. For me, I usually around 30 to 50% profit margin for the coins I hold, and since the increase had just started, I think that it's better to see the maximum potential of this increase so that if ever I dispose my coins, it would be for the best return possible. Patience is a virtue, so they say.
I don’t think that anyone who has Ethereum in his wallet and he wants to sell them out because the price is increasing and it means that all the investors are making money. Only those will sell their Ethereum who need money for their expenditures and other necessities. Otherwise there is no need to sell your Ethereum. Just hold them for some more time.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

No holding only sell and sell. Now Ethereum price is growing upwards and go to moon so I decide to selling Bitcoin and Ethereum. I feel very needy of money . I sell Ethereum.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

As of yesterday or this very moment in time, i would sell ethereum for btc.  The reason for this is because ethereum has experienced huge growth ratio wise meaning that it has already had its bull run.  This means that people will begin to sell eth in order to buy other coins such as ltc and btc that have not experienced as many gains in price.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

Hold ofcourse.

Etherem is one of the most undervalued cryptos this moment due to multiple factors including recent market crush and ETH dumping from ico holders due to regulations.

In fact the real value of ETH should be around 1400$
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

Market price of bitcoin start to rise, eth price also follow. If eth sell price is higher than its buy price, please you sell ethnya.
If the selling price of eth is still below the purchase price, then hold first not to sell.tunggu until you really get a profit.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

If you hold or bought when it is still low in the price of $400 so you've earned $200 with just a short hold around 1-2 weeks hold. so you can see what holding can lead to.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

Selling any crypto-currency during the corruption phase will be akin to suicide. In my opinion, Ethereum has the potential to hit $2,000 per coin in the short-term (i.e within 2018). Selling the coins now is not advisable.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Now is the time to buy ethereum and not time to sell it. I hope bitcoin and altcoins price will double by the summer
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

bitcoin and ethereum prices are now rising and raising prices, if I think I have Ethereum I will keep it until the price goes higher, I predict that in 2018 Ethereum the price will rise again, so suppose we have Ethereum no harm for example we are more patient for keep holding it in a few months again.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

The price of ETH today has gone up dramatically. It is priced at over $ 600. This is the time when investors trust ETH and enter the cryptocurrency market. The current ETH is starting to increase, so I think you should keep buying ETH and keep the ETHs already in your wallet, not selling them now. In my opinion, the price of ETH will rise even higher.

Alien_faucet

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

Ethereum has just started to increase for the past few days and it would continue to increase for some time. It would reach peak again in a few months time.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

I advise you to be patient and hold, now the price of ethereum has shown a good upward movement slowly. if you sell now you will get a little profit and in the future you will feel disappointed. so I think the hold is a good choice.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

As we can see, etherium is also striking higher than what we have expected before so I believe that it is still best to hold it now since it is dumping continually. Just have a little more patience and see that it could rise above all our expectations. If you really want to gain a good profit in etherium, I suggest you to hold.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

Ethereum has just started to increase for the past few days and it would continue to increase for some time. It would reach peak again in a few months time.

Hold or sell is depends on the situation no one sell their investment in normal time they sell their bitcoins for urgent use so don't sell your currencies in normal or unusual stage if you sell in unusual time that you will get a bad feeling in your future.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

I think it would be best to hold the ETH at the present time. Because the ETH price is increasing. I think the ETH price will certainly pump very strong. Coming up this April ETH will have a lot of great events. If you want to be more beneficial in my opinion, then at the moment, hold it at ETH. Wait patiently, good times will come.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

I personaly hold mine. I dont have actualy a lot of it, but anyway, I`m hopint to $1000 or more, then all the alts will grow along, so it`s a good sign.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

Eth came down from 1000$ plus dollars, Eth right at the moment is extreme undervalue just because of the Btc fud. It could go up with the Btc in upcoming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: