Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ?  (Read 1546 times)
Morkhart

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

I think you need not just to sell Ethereum, but rather to buy all the money. Expect strong growth of Ethereum, it is possible to earn a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

Just hold a bit longer you will get more profitable, the market now it's still recovering, if you sell now you will only get a little profit.
I will also do the same because the price of Ethereum is growing more and more even slowly but increasing. Holding is better because it is a business and selling means to quit your business. Cryptocurrency investment should be for long time if you want to make money from it. The early investors of bitcoin have made thousands of dollars from bitcoin.
The main reason behind Ethereum staying at the top of altcoins is its slow progress or it would be much better to say that Ethereum is a trustworthy coin. The profits are guaranteed. It is also easy to deal with Ethereum as the changes in its value are not abrupt ones. Sometimes I feel like Ethereum is following the saying, “slow and steady wins the race” and indeed it is this way.Only bitcoin is better than eth.
No coin can give you guarantee for profits. If you are imagining yourself like holding ethereum will be getting you sure-shot profits then probably you have mistaken. All the coins are coming with their own risk hence you must invest only at your own responsibility and no coin creators are giving such guarantee.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

In crypto world, Bitcoin is the number one place and after that Ethereum is the second place from begging to at present. So, i think, holding is the better option than selling the Ethereum.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

in this situation if any body's sell it out that little panic because time is going this time is surviving time we have to survive for some time and then people can take more advantage from it that is pretty sure we just need to hold it, end of this people will happy because price will touch the sky till then no need to be a panic.
if for now better be arrested first from the sale because if I see anyway eth will start pumping the price in high numbers. so if you want to get a big advantage better last time
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

Hold your ethereum untill hybrid software is up. Because when ethereum enter hybrid phase ( pow + pos ) the ethereum price probably will be going up so high. And the market seem to recover in the last two weeks. Market back to positive. When bitcoin up ethereum also will goes up.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Hold your ethereum untill hybrid software is up. Because when ethereum enter hybrid phase ( pow + pos ) the ethereum price probably will be going up so high. And the market seem to recover in the last two weeks. Market back to positive. When bitcoin up ethereum also will goes up.
Of course, if someone wants to chase for excess profits, it's better to invest in Bitcoin. But I completely agree with you that you feel much calmer with the etherium.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

I think it is a good time to hold ETH. I have unfortunatelly liquidated it a few weeks ago. Errare umanum est.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
I think that at the moment you can keep ETH, you can see that the price of bitcoin today is showing signs of slowing down and adjusting slightly before continuing to rise and this is a very good time. Well to altcoin can rise sharply. As far as I'm concerned, ETH's girls have grown so much and have raised more than $ 10 within 24 hours so you can continue to own ETH to make the most profit.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

I still want to hold it for good.  I believe that this is not the final peak of ethereum price, this is just the beginning of ethereum journey for a big or great increase in price.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

Just hold ethereum. Ethereum  is one of the biggest and the best project so far. I believe on the ethereum. Because Ethereum is really the best, Ethereum is still cheap right now, it is still good to buy. There are many project that is upcoming under the ethereum and the team of ethereum is really active.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

I think you should keep the ETH, you can see that the market is showing up trend up very clearly that and the price of ETH too. So if you keep going, your profits will increase day by day. I believe that with the strong recovery of the market, ETH prices will likely increase in the long term.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

I advise you to be patient and hold, now the price of ethereum has shown a good upward movement slowly. if you sell now you will get a little profit and in the future you will feel disappointed. so I think the hold is a good choice.
I think we can sell our ethereum when the price of it will reach $1200 or even $1400 but if the price of it is just $600 i dont think that it is advisable to sell our ethereum, we should hold it and wait until the price of it will be very high or whe the price of it reach $1200.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
CBTrading

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

Hold of sure! ETH is imho a never selling/ trading coin. Buy the Dips and hold on.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:08 AM

If I have reserved amount of ethereum I would rather hold a bit more until the price increased further. But if it's you it depends on your objective and approach, there's a possibility of it to increase more in the next months or years and there's also a possibility that the price could decline so please be responsible for your decisions.

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:43:18 AM

I recommend that it is better to hold the ethereum because the price is not yet at the right price, ethereum is the promising altcoin that could probably in the few months the price will go in sharply in the market just be patience.
khangtmk

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

You should HOLD.
Regarding ETH value in future.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:23:37 AM

I think it is always better to hold Ethereum instead selling it, especially actually the current rate still low compared to few months ago.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

I can see some potential in ethereum just like bitcoin before. I can see that in the future it will increase its price and become successful just like bitcoin. Ethereum is the only altcoin i trust and i will keep on holding those coins so that i will earn more money. More and more people will believe and invest in ethereum and that will result in the increase in market cap and also an increase in its price. Just hold on to the ethereum you have because i believe that it will increase its price even more.

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:57:00 AM

Why would you sell just when the prices have started to move and go up? Its time to wait for your target price and unless that is reached why would you want to sell after hodling for such a long time. Plus, Ethereum has like the brightest future of them all and you should rather hodl it for some time than selling it.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

You should not be asking people such a question. You only have to options in surviving in this market, and that is either for you to be a long term investor or to be a trader and if you want to trade, you should go and learn when to buy and when to sell to be able to help you make a good decision than asking people what to do. If you are looking for profit, selling ETH is always a good idea if the current prices are more than the one you had paid at the time of purchasing ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: