Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can FUD destroy bitcoin?  (Read 1589 times)
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Momentarily maybe but not totally. So many events that causes FUD have a great impact on bitcoin, users naturally responded by doing panic selling but it actually returns back to the usual or normal level when FUDs are clear.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?

FUDs plays a great factor in the prices because it promotes panic selling. Sadly, this makes the prices go lower and the market slower. To fight the fear, uncertainty and doubt you must practice patience. FUDs are internal so individually, you should focus more on the investments and not in your negative thoughts. Never let those negative thoughts eat you nor your investment.

Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

I do not agree, of course, after the great fall of this great cryptocurrency, the level of confidence decreased, but now bitcoin is also trying to gain previous positions in terms of prices in the cryptocurrency market.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?
I don’t think so that FUD can destroy bitcoin valuation, the flactuation in the valuation is entirely the function of number of investors investing into bitcoin and another factor that plays a major role in flactuation in valuation is the whales that invests a huge capital into bitcoin, during last past 4 months the valuation of bitcoin has deflated to very great extent and resulting in that number of people are losing trust on bitcoin but now bitcoin is again getting back onto its track and valuation started inflating again.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

FUD will never reduce the value of Bitcoin. Because they are just fake rumors that make investors' psychology more anxious and sell off. Then the great sharks will take advantage of the opportunity to buy a lot of cheap coins.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

Fud may lower the price of bitcoin but it won't destroy bitcoin. Too many users know a lot about bitcoin and also helping spread real news and helping out people who doesn't understand Blockchain tech.

janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

FUD isn't about personal fear or uncertainty for bitcoin, it's about uncertainty how the rest of the market will react to FUD.

If I think the majority of people are uncertain with the current state of bitcoin at any given point in time, then I would sell. I am a long term believer in Bitcoin - but I'm going to sell if the rest of the market is in a panic about something completely ridiculous (such as the block size, SegWit, or any other factors that simply WON'T KILL BITCOIN). If Mt. Gox, Silk Road, etc. didn't kill Bitcoin then why are earth are we panicking over something like this? Stay logical, guys. Remember, Bitcoin is malleable and can adjust to fit circumstances and it will continue to progress - and that's exactly what we are seeing with the implementation of SegWit.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

FUD cannot totally destroy bitcoin at all. Because fud is just a part of information dissemination process which in fact gives a positive effect on the development of bitcoin. Yet, it could also cause certain confusion on bitcoin as a form of cryptocurrency in the market because some information could be rather be truth or lies.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

FUD generally can influence the price of Bitcoin a lot, but it cannot destroy it. Cryptocurrencies are so heavily adapted in the world that nothing can destroy them. That is the basic rule that everybody should be aware of during a market crash - bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not going anywhere - they are still here even if they lose 95 % of their value. FUD can put the price of bitcoin to 1k, the FOMO can push it to 100k, but bitcoin will be always here!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

It won't destroy bitcoin. But people will always be afraid because they are invested in bitcoin. And money is involved so they will be afraid. That is why prices go down because a lot of people sell when there is bad news. Fud or not.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

I think FUD can never destroy bitcoin. As we see the past FUDs and bitcoin remains standing. In my opinion FUD cannot destroy bitcoin, but only those investors who have weak hands.

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Basically in cryptocurrency FUD is a marketing strategy. The emergence of FUD followed by a drop in bitcoin prices. There is a possibility that FUD can destroy bitcoin, especially on user portfolio. But the adverse effects of FUD can be avoided by refraining from anger and fear, eliminating all assumptions. Share positive news instead. Then stabilize trading strategy. the more we understand the market situation, our strategy will also grow.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

How do I react to FUD that destroy bitcoin?. I thinks this is their way of diverting other people's mind into something away from bitcoin or bring confusion to it is also their way to get other investor's attention, creating doubt, speculation, rumors and so on and so forth..my response it to be still and know the truth and learned.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

Maybe years ago it could but now and in future no ,i dont think,it would, people more and more informed so its coming dificult for FUD ers have any success.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

FUD stands for Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. FUD can cause the price of a coin to drop, not based on fundamentals or charts, but based on bad news that spreads around social media. We have already seen that happening few months ago when the price of Bitcoin dropped heavily. But I don’t think so it can destroy Bitcoin completely. People have become more aware about the entire concept of FUD. so FUD can no more destroy Bitcoin.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

No of course, FUD cannot destroy the Bitcoin. First of all, this is FUD and no one can believe it, the FUD people will try to do something just to make sure the Bitcoin will destroy. But this is useless, we are so many to trust the bitcoin.

eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

yes of course it could be because with the FUD that really affect new trader players so make them fear and panic so make them sell fast with cheap price, FUD must be eliminated and there must be education for new players to avoid FUD.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

I think indirectly, yes it can destroy Bitcoin, not entirely but it can still give it some harm or worse, trigger most of the reasons that will have a totally bad effect to Bitcoin. FUDs are like termites, it will really be a cause of a serious damage to a house from with in. Fears, Uncertainties and Doubts can ruin any relationship regardless if its personal or business. with FUDs around us, it is really hard to trust, believe and be calm and patient which are very essential when you are in the Bitcoin world. 
johnabrar

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

fud ,panic news, scam news ,negative rumor never destroy bitcoin .
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

Of course not. Bitcoin has proven over the years to be resilient enough to overcome the continuous attacks it has received from internal and external enemies, and in fact this factor seems to me the most important to rely on the great strength of bitcoin as a long term investment, because although it is true that in the face of great rumors and attacks the price of bitcoin tends to suffer temporary losses, in the long term it has always come out much stronger and with greater vigor.

Also, I think that every bitcoiner should be used to FUD. Almost from the beginning the bitcoin has successfully faced disbelief and attacks, and I believe that now it is already immune to all this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: