Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can FUD destroy bitcoin?  (Read 1589 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

I think now people already smart to ignore fud around bitcoin.
bitcoin community to big to be affected by false news or Fud.
But not with bad news.the enemy of bitcoin is bad news that came from government or individual with a large amount of bitcoin such as mt gox.

The bad news is also part of the fud which they create in order to depress the bitcoin community. Bitcoin crossed a long journey and now it is in a very established stage but some new comers do not know it and they often become the victim of that fud in the form of bad news and they start to sell without thinking for their money that they are losing in this way.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

Maybe it can make any changes with price as some will belive and sell with panic but nothing more i dont think someone can do any Big FUD with could destroy Bitcoin.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

Friends, but not too much we pay attention to this insignificance! We are trying to lead to a world of falsehood. Never Bitcoin will not be able to influence the world processes! But, it can break us, people who spend their precious minutes, hours, days, and maybe years - on an empty pastime Shocked Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed Undecided Undecided
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

Maybe it can make any changes with price as some will belive and sell with panic but nothing more i dont think someone can do any Big FUD with could destroy Bitcoin.
I agree, because the number of FUD's circulating can have a negative impact such as decreasing number of participants or price fluctuation. But I don't think it can totally destroy bitcoin, because I still think that there are still large percentage of people who believe in Bitcoin and more are expected to come because of curiosity and sincere willlingness. For almost a decade, FUD has always been part of Bitcoin but as time goes on it becomes more reliable and stronger.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

No, nothing can destroy bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to survive and will become more popular in the future. Bitcoin is decentralized and it will make bitcoin last long-term.
A decentralized system alone cannot make the bitcoin last longer, you need to have merchants accepting bitcoin around the globe and it must have a real world use to make it popular among the common peers, there could be ways that can destroy bitcoin if we are not able to scale so that everyone is able to use, the FUD wont destroy bitcoin but it can have some impact in the market and most of the time it usually recovers in a short period of time.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

No FUD can ever ruin bitcoin, Bitcoin has flaws but it continues to strengthen its network, and more are in development. FUD is part of the history and will continue to be, it cannot be controlled. Somehow, it can have a negative impact in price but I don't think it's going to be permanent. I still consider the recovery to occur sooner.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

It depends on how the users are affected. FUDs has no direct effect on the bitcoin, but on its users. For example, if the users stops using bitcoin because of the FUDs, their activities of stopping to transact through or with bitcoin is the one that will affect the bitcoin, not the FUD itself. FUDs creates a scenario, which is likely a negative, that will cause FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt). In other words, the impact of from the reaction of the users to the FUDs, not to the FUDs themselves.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
tomalours

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

FUD or some events (mostly regulations -recently US, Korea, China, etc) can affect the market, but bitcoin always raise afterwards. No FUD is powerful enough to destroy bitcoin
mycomike12345

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

As other noted here, I don't think it can "destroy" bitcoin but only to damage its value. Bitcoin is becoming really popular and in my opinion it's on the verge of entering the mainstream, which would make it even more durable and strong.

Yes FUD really affects the value of bitcoin but it cannot destroy bitcoin because the foundation of bitcoin goes stronger as years pass by. Bitcoin proves it many times that despite of endlless fake news and fud, bitcoin still exist and dominates cryptocurrency from the beginning and until now.
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

FUD can affect who the affected person is. Because everyone has different mental endurance. But for me FUD is not very influential because I only believe in bitcoin facts through news on some websites.
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

no one cares about FUD, the only onmes who does, are those who are always buying on the picks and dselling on the dips, and the cycle is always repeating by itself, because it is always the same a fter all
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

FUD is a strategy to influence perception by spreading negative information, perhaps for some people will have an impact. In my country too FUD about bitcoin has begun to spread because the government does not want bitcoin in use in my country.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

FUD can certainly play a big impact but personally dont think we need to worry too much, as in it can destroy Bitcoin. If you look at all the crap that has already been spread, Bitcoin is still at a really high value and seems to have somewhat stabilised for now.
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:00 PM

i dnt think so fud can defeat the bitcoin market it just divert the people mind or create a negative impact or manipluate the mind.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?

I don't think so but it will affect the price somehow and eventually the community. FUDs usually cause panic specially for the newbie investors who just rode the hype train without even knowing what bitcoins are and what they are for. I usually just let the FUDs slide because they don't have a good basis for their claims.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?

I don't think so but it will affect the price somehow and eventually the community. FUDs usually cause panic specially for the newbie investors who just rode the hype train without even knowing what bitcoins are and what they are for. I usually just let the FUDs slide because they don't have a good basis for their claims.
Usually FUD will discouraged the newbie in the world of cryptocurrency or bitcoin but still there are positive enough who wil pursue to invest because if the trace back the history. They will find out how attractive bitcoin in terms earnjng profit.

olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

i don't think FUD can completely destroy it. This makes innocent people confused with mixed perceptions as to what to believe. personally I missed my first chance of being introduced to Bitcoin because of bad reviews by some famous people I follow. Bitcoin is decentralized and it will make bitcoin last long-term.
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:44:30 PM

Fear and uncertainty of bitcoin can really affect bitcoin. New entrants will be afraid to invest in and holders will sell their bitcoins. FUD has a negative effect on bitcoins
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

It will destroy bitcoin if the fud become real. when we hearing bad news about bitcoin, we must don't follow to spread it.
instead, we must find whether the news true or not. if everyone easy to spread fud, slowly the community will dump coins.
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

Yes it certainly can, but as long as the users are smart users and understand the market situation I think all will be fine. If there is a lot of negative news, let's be a wise user we participate in spreading the positive news so that FUD is not getting crazy anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: