Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28363 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

The team seems really working hard for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. But I think this will become more popular if they have their airdrops. More people will be glad if the team will have its airdrop in the community. And is there any bounty camapigns of the OSA DC? I would really glad if the team have it for OSA DC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?

There is no bounty program until now for OSA DC project but I think should start a bounty campaign as a successful bounty campaign will boost up the promotion of the project and also the project will get good amount of crypto supports. This will also increase the investment in the project as more and more people will come to know about OSA DC.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

I understand that this is a project to collect data from retailers, manufacturers, consumers, and then what do you do with the amount of data collected?

Well they can always do what Mark Zuckerberg did and sell the data to people like cambridge analytica. That's pretty much standard procedure lol

I think you're joking, because this may seem illegal because of not being allowed, we all see what Facebook has to do when sharing unauthorized user data. I hoped that the OSA will have appropriate policies and regulations
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

The team seems really working hard for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. But I think this will become more popular if they have their airdrops. More people will be glad if the team will have its airdrop in the community. And is there any bounty camapigns of the OSA DC? I would really glad if the team have it for OSA DC.

Not only Airdrops will help for a project to be known here in the forum. There are many ways on how to promote this plattform in the public but the most effective way is the bounty campaigns. It has been proven before that it can surely gathered a lot of supporters and possible investors. But it seems that they don't released yet the details regarding this matter. Hopefully, it will be given.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

There is no bounty program until now for OSA DC project but I think should start a bounty campaign as a successful bounty campaign will boost up the promotion of the project and also the project will get good amount of crypto supports. This will also increase the investment in the project as more and more people will come to know about OSA DC.
it's really very strange why the developers decided not to launch a campaign of generosity. As practice shows, this really increases the chances for the successful development of the project and the collection of the required amount of investment.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 12:36:14 PM by Dejech19

I understand that this is a project to collect data from retailers, manufacturers, consumers, and then what do you do with the amount of data collected?

Well they can always do what Mark Zuckerberg did and sell the data to people like cambridge analytica. That's pretty much standard procedure lol

Well actually you have a point buddy. They can sell data and use it for another concept.The project is still new and fresh we could still  wait and see what this project really offers after few more days. The team maybe preparing for more project updates to be launch in the market pretty soon.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

I think you're joking, because this may seem illegal because of not being allowed, we all see what Facebook has to do when sharing unauthorized user data. I hoped that the OSA will have appropriate policies and regulations

That is a good point, we know personal data shouldn't  be publicly displayed and shared without an authorization of the owner. Well, probably the team need some better security just to ensure data are all secured and can't be manipulated by anyone.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

The project has just started its work, but I see support already. The idea of the project is magnificent and very interesting! The combination of the two technologies and at the same time it will be useful for us. Popularity in the scope of the Blockchain is growing, so we will see in the near future a good growth of the Crypto-currency.
in fact, the exchange rate has already started to rise slowly. And in connection with these, I had a question, is not this a large amount for investing - 1 eth per token?
I do not understand this either, because for me, for example, a small investor, 1 Ephirium is very much and tembolee according to the current course is a lot. To get more investment, developers simply need to reduce the amount of investment. Then more people will be able to invest in the project and more likely that you can collect the right amount.
is there any possibility that this fixed price depends on the fact that the founders have already invested $ 4.2 million in this project? And the team just wants to collect a hard cap as quickly as possible?
This is of course also possible, but it is most likely that they will invest here who has access to such a free amount for 1 ETH. Of course, it is still possible to collect the necessary amount of money faster if you create a good advertisement for the project. It is a pity that now began to block advertising Google and Youtube. But you can still do advertising on Twitter. And it is possible that new users will come from there who will become investors.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

Obviously, I think that is what they were doing right now. The project is still new and need more development and marketing strategy which is the only way that they can be supported by some people/investors. Having an airdrop can be a big help to the platform because this will increased the number of token holders which may boost their popularity in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Obviously, I think that is what they were doing right now. The project is still new and need more development and marketing strategy which is the only way that they can be supported by some people/investors. Having an airdrop can be a big help to the platform because this will increased the number of token holders which may boost their popularity in the market.

yeah your right mate which we need to wait for further updates on this project. As I study their platforms and features which is very attractive by users but somehow having an artificial intelligent is already common here in crypto currency community which is the biggest challenge of the team. Hopefully they must do whatever it takes since this kind of project have a potential in thr future.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

That is a good point, we know personal data shouldn't  be publicly displayed and shared without an authorization of the owner. Well, probably the team need some better security just to ensure data are all secured and can't be manipulated by anyone.
Security for the private data is an important issue and the team should focus on it more seriously because for sure in future they might need it. None of the user would like his data to be leaked and used by some other credentials.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

They might have already monitored all these areas where they need more attention and as we observe their initial white papers are very promising with more diligent plans they may take all the responsibilities and focus on all the advertising functionalities and soon we can experience the extreme positive outcome.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is new it must need some good promotion to promote the platform. Due to good marketing strategies project will become more popular in the limited time period. Airdrop can help the project to make popular as well as it will help to gain investors.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

I don't know much about it but you can expect that is not available for a moment because they have no ideas about releasing the bounty and airdrop programs.
This project is still young, it needs time I think to plan and announce if there will be a bounty campaign happening that will help it at the same time. Airdrop might be the possible one, let's just wait for some announcement coming from the team.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

The 2-pager has a very impressive content. The big brands that they stated to be on board are already more than enough to make this platform a reality. Aside from the advisors and team members with their corresponding expertise. So I'm curious how this is going to be in a couple of months or maybe this 2018?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

They should really start a bounty campaign, I think the project really has the potential to attract a lot more users and investors from all around the world and the bounty will also help the followers who are not really financially strong to invest in the project! It would be a good decision from the team!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

I like a step of developers that tokens which are intended to them and all whole team, will be frozen for the term of 12 months, after the termination ICO. It means that developers have no purpose at once to be enriched, they want to develop the project really.
RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

cool thing, probably will be successful if strong partnerships with retailers will be established. Looking forward to see, how it will work, nice idea, hope that realization will also be cool!

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make OSA completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for retailer.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

I don't know much about it but you can expect that is not available for a moment because they have no ideas about releasing the bounty and airdrop programs.
This project is still young, it needs time I think to plan and announce if there will be a bounty campaign happening that will help it at the same time. Airdrop might be the possible one, let's just wait for some announcement coming from the team.
Sometimes it happens that the team launches a generosity campaign or airdrop after a while, so we can now wait a little for the news from the development team. I think the guys understand very well that this will have a very positive impact on the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: