Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28372 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:52:52 AM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?

Hey lannguyenthuy, at this point there is not active bounty/airdrop. Feel free to join the Telegram channel to stay updated, https://t.me/osadecentralized

The 2-pager has a very impressive content. The big brands that they stated to be on board are already more than enough to make this platform a reality. Aside from the advisors and team members with their corresponding expertise. So I'm curious how this is going to be in a couple of months or maybe this 2018?

Great question, and appreciate the support. If you're really interested, check out the roadmap at https://osadc.io/en/#roadmap-group

The team seems really working hard for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. But I think this will become more popular if they have their airdrops. More people will be glad if the team will have its airdrop in the community. And is there any bounty camapigns of the OSA DC? I would really glad if the team have it for OSA DC.

I like a step of developers that tokens which are intended to them and all whole team, will be frozen for the term of 12 months, after the termination ICO. It means that developers have no purpose at once to be enriched, they want to develop the project really.

Read my reply above Smiley Feel free to join in as well, great suggestions & as you can see in the token allocation there is 2% tokens reserved for a bounty campaign. At this point no details have been announced.

cool thing, probably will be successful if strong partnerships with retailers will be established. Looking forward to see, how it will work, nice idea, hope that realization will also be cool!
I have a question like that do OSA DC will have corporate with some company look like Amazon, Ebay? Or they will developing their own retailer system with some partners products?

Great question! As you can see OSA DC is working on partnerships with very big retailers. OSA DC technology and AI will benefit towards a more efficient retail system, you can read a lot about it on page 8 of the whitepaper.

Some examples of benefits for retailers named in the whitepaper are: Less out-of-stock inventory,more sales, Increased shopper loyalty, less shopper switch-out, and increased customer volume, Cost optimization, GMROII (Gross Margin Return on Inventory Investment) improvement, A trustful shopping environment built on reliable data sharing and transparent product information, Competitive advantages over other retail chains by providing vendors with state-of-the-art monitoring solutions.

Basically if you look at it generally speaking, it already changes their retail system towards a whole new level!

How many did this project have soft cap? Judging by the website, 1 million dollars? Or 1.5? It would be desirable to learn the answer from developers. Also there is such question why there is no information for what period of time soft cap, and in general has been built, can these figures are simply drawn? Thanks for the answer.

To get back to this, the soft cap was $1,800,000 delivered by contributors, funds & angels. Additionally to that, the founders invested this $4,200,000.

Is there any "proof of funds" for the softcap being paid by your contributors, funds & angel investors? Maybe a signed address in BTC, ETH or whatever forms the funds are in at this moment
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

This platform will establish a reliable relationship between retailers. Smart contracts will protect data providers with honest and consumer interests, as a unique set of KPIs, product ratings and rewards will be stored and verified on a block chain.
  But I do not understand how the consumer will take his reward from the Block chain? Or will it be added immediately to the user's wallet?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

cool thing, probably will be successful if strong partnerships with retailers will be established. Looking forward to see, how it will work, nice idea, hope that realization will also be cool!
I hope so! This project is really cool because they have an incredible experience and a great team of people who have a great experience in the crytocurrency history.
the development team is actively developing and attracting attention. But a small increase in the advertising campaign will benefit the project. As the more advertising, the more people learn about the project and, accordingly, this will lead to an increase in investment.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

I hope so! This project is really cool because they have an incredible experience and a great team of people who have a great experience in the crytocurrency history.
the development team is actively developing and attracting attention. But a small increase in the advertising campaign will benefit the project. As the more advertising, the more people learn about the project and, accordingly, this will lead to an increase in investment.
Yes, the developers are consistently working hard on the projects development. OSA DC is great example of innovative ico. But the project is still new in crypto world and the team behind the ico needs to do the advertising campaigns as well as promote the project on higher platform. it will help the project to catch the attention from all over the world.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

As I have visited their website, only their names are just written and no background or specific work experienced from the team. Anyway, experienced is not enough to make this project a successful one. The dev team must create an innovative way to improved this plattform because as we know, the competition of AI technology in the market are really close. They must assured to their clients that their technology is very useful and manageable.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

A great team always ends up with huge profits and a great success ahead so hope the same case goes on with this project too and it really reaches some great heights soon. This project can surely give us some good profits ahead.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make OSA completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for retailer.
The features are really admiring as we can experience by using the platforms block chain and AI-powered inventory tracking consumers can save the valuable time by searching for products quickly and effectively.

In this way, people can saves a lot of time and can chose without having a problem of getting hassled. Hopefully, in this matter more people will get some interest due to their platform is really a helpful tool in the society. Their challenge probably right now  is to have a partner wherein it can be their reliable source of the pricing of the product.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

How many people are involved in your team? As I can see such a project needs a lot of work to be well done. Do you already have a beta version? Thank you!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

If that is their strategy, then definitely it will give some impact to their popularity here in the forum and also in the social media. They should probably do this because they need to have enough funds to continue their project and also the team must have some partnership with some big companies that fabricate thousands of products so that they can provide accurate pricing of retail price of the item/s.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make OSA completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for retailer.
The features are really admiring as we can experience by using the platforms block chain and AI-powered inventory tracking consumers can save the valuable time by searching for products quickly and effectively.

In this way, people can saves a lot of time and can chose without having a problem of getting hassled. Hopefully, in this matter more people will get some interest due to their platform is really a helpful tool in the society. Their challenge probably right now  is to have a partner wherein it can be their reliable source of the pricing of the product.

Yeah, you're right mate. Well, each and everyone of us want to save time since we all know that time is money in terms of business aspects which we relying on. As this project helps us in convenient way to same time as it is hassle free by having their unique features like Artificial intelligent which can attract users and investors to support this project.
Agenda is implemented also the white papers for OSA DC is full pledged with the complete detail information and all the allocations are made which will make every lead to work accordingly so there is no doubt, constant support leads a greater success.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?

Hey lannguyenthuy, at this point there is not active bounty/airdrop. Feel free to join the Telegram channel to stay updated, https://t.me/osadecentralized

The 2-pager has a very impressive content. The big brands that they stated to be on board are already more than enough to make this platform a reality. Aside from the advisors and team members with their corresponding expertise. So I'm curious how this is going to be in a couple of months or maybe this 2018?

Great question, and appreciate the support. If you're really interested, check out the roadmap at https://osadc.io/en/#roadmap-group

The team seems really working hard for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. But I think this will become more popular if they have their airdrops. More people will be glad if the team will have its airdrop in the community. And is there any bounty camapigns of the OSA DC? I would really glad if the team have it for OSA DC.

I like a step of developers that tokens which are intended to them and all whole team, will be frozen for the term of 12 months, after the termination ICO. It means that developers have no purpose at once to be enriched, they want to develop the project really.

Read my reply above Smiley Feel free to join in as well, great suggestions & as you can see in the token allocation there is 2% tokens reserved for a bounty campaign. At this point no details have been announced.

I have a question like that do OSA DC will have corporate with some company look like Amazon, Ebay? Or they will developing their own retailer system with some partners products?

Great question! As you can see OSA DC is working on partnerships with very big retailers. OSA DC technology and AI will benefit towards a more efficient retail system, you can read a lot about it on page 8 of the whitepaper.

Some examples of benefits for retailers named in the whitepaper are: Less out-of-stock inventory,more sales, Increased shopper loyalty, less shopper switch-out, and increased customer volume, Cost optimization, GMROII (Gross Margin Return on Inventory Investment) improvement, A trustful shopping environment built on reliable data sharing and transparent product information, Competitive advantages over other retail chains by providing vendors with state-of-the-art monitoring solutions.

Basically if you look at it generally speaking, it already changes their retail system towards a whole new level!

How many did this project have soft cap? Judging by the website, 1 million dollars? Or 1.5? It would be desirable to learn the answer from developers. Also there is such question why there is no information for what period of time soft cap, and in general has been built, can these figures are simply drawn? Thanks for the answer.

To get back to this, the soft cap was $1,800,000 delivered by contributors, funds & angels. Additionally to that, the founders invested this $4,200,000.

Is there any "proof of funds" for the softcap being paid by your contributors, funds & angel investors? Maybe a signed address in BTC, ETH or whatever forms the funds are in at this moment
I agree with you, we want proofs in the form of screenshots and also let real owners of tokens will answer and will show the tokens on wallets. There is a wish to be convinced thoroughly.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

[/quote]
That's really a big investment coming from the founders for a project they want to be successful. What angels are you referring? Never heard about that one in any blockchain projects.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:24:39 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 10:51:29 PM by kurniawan05

Your project is very interesting, you have raised the softcap from founder only, its mean everything will do in token sale, the project will keep run. May i know where are you come from ? and in my opinion with total supply arround 5 Billion, your ico price is expensive.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

Your project is very interesting, you have raised the softcap from founder only, its mean everything will do in token sale, the project will keep run. May i know here are you come from ? and in my opinion with total supply arround 5 Billion, your ico price is expensive.
I agree with you that OSA DC is interesting project, but i don't think this ico price is expensive, even their totall supply is 5 Billions but the price of OSA so cheap, only 0.0002 ETH per token.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

Your project is very interesting, you have raised the softcap from founder only, its mean everything will do in token sale, the project will keep run. May i know here are you come from ? and in my opinion with total supply arround 5 Billion, your ico price is expensive.
I agree with you that OSA DC is interesting project, but i don't think this ico price is expensive, even their totall supply is 5 Billions but the price of OSA so cheap, only 0.0002 ETH per token.
Of course, only ~ 2,8 bilions tokens will sold out, do you think they will fulfill of of them? I don't think so, and how about tokens will not sold out? Burning or not?
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

the price is 0.0002 ETH per token, with the price 1 ETH arround $500, 1 OSA is arround $0.1. You can compare it in other project or in coinmarketcap token list with similar total token supply.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

I believe the same, they have a great team of experienced members who can solve the issues with ease, it is always a great plus point to have an experienced and this project has that. They currently look strong with the ideas, implementation will really make a difference in this project!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

the price is 0.0002 ETH per token, with the price 1 ETH arround $500, 1 OSA is arround $0.1. You can compare it in other project or in coinmarketcap token list with similar total token supply.

That gives it a 500 million market cap on ICO right off the bat, which is kinda on the higher side for most ICOs out there to be realistic. Most ICOs have like 100-200m market caps on launch
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Yes as i said above, i don't think this is high price ico, but i really have a doubt about 50% of projects for the team? The cap for team is so much - is different from others project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

Well, the price might be useful for an option, whether you will be investing in the project or not because the price of the ICO is really necessary for the future price of the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: