Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28372 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

cool thing, probably will be successful if strong partnerships with retailers will be established. Looking forward to see, how it will work, nice idea, hope that realization will also be cool!
I hope so! This project is really cool because they have an incredible experience and a great team of people who have a great experience in the crytocurrency history.
I believe the same, they have a great team of experienced members who can solve the issues with ease, it is always a great plus point to have an experienced and this project has that. They currently look strong with the ideas, implementation will really make a difference in this project!
thanks to the experience of the development team, we see how actively the popularity of the project is growing. With every day of the project followers it becomes more and more, it is a good sign that the project has every chance of success.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

Your project is very interesting, you have raised the softcap from founder only, its mean everything will do in token sale, the project will keep run. May i know here are you come from ? and in my opinion with total supply arround 5 Billion, your ico price is expensive.
I agree with you that OSA DC is interesting project, but i don't think this ico price is expensive, even their totall supply is 5 Billions but the price of OSA so cheap, only 0.0002 ETH per token.

For me, the price is fairly enough but what I am also have doubt about their total supply. Well, everything can still be changed if the people are not satisfied with it. If only dev would answer with these issues, I think people may understand why they have so much token.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

cool thing, probably will be successful if strong partnerships with retailers will be established. Looking forward to see, how it will work, nice idea, hope that realization will also be cool!
I hope so! This project is really cool because they have an incredible experience and a great team of people who have a great experience in the crytocurrency history.
I believe the same, they have a great team of experienced members who can solve the issues with ease, it is always a great plus point to have an experienced and this project has that. They currently look strong with the ideas, implementation will really make a difference in this project!
thanks to the experience of the development team, we see how actively the popularity of the project is growing. With every day of the project followers it becomes more and more, it is a good sign that the project has every chance of success.

If the team will do more strategy about spreading their platform then this may give them a big chance to be successful in the future. Their platform to think can be a very useful because this will give us correct data like price of some products that we want to buy. In this way, we can calculate how much we can spend.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

If the team will do more strategy about spreading their platform then this may give them a big chance to be successful in the future. Their platform to think can be a very useful because this will give us correct data like price of some products that we want to buy. In this way, we can calculate how much we can spend.
Well yes, that is true that the OSA DC will have a good future ahead. But of course the OSA DC team should keep up their progress and strive much better here in the community of crypto currency. The OSA DC is vedy practical in its concept having giving us the opportunity to have a good look in the retail industry in the future. I will keep watching this project for more coming updates.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

Yeah, as the team doing their best as they can just to have more investors to give more funds for this prestigious project which can benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community. I'm just want to know if this project have some airdrop or any bounty related because somehow I'm eager to join on their campaign as I believe it's nice to be part of them.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

Your project is very interesting, you have raised the softcap from founder only, its mean everything will do in token sale, the project will keep run. May i know here are you come from ? and in my opinion with total supply arround 5 Billion, your ico price is expensive.
I agree with you that OSA DC is interesting project, but i don't think this ico price is expensive, even their totall supply is 5 Billions but the price of OSA so cheap, only 0.0002 ETH per token.

For me, the price is fairly enough but what I am also have doubt about their total supply. Well, everything can still be changed if the people are not satisfied with it. If only dev would answer with these issues, I think people may understand why they have so much token.

Usually, the more supply of tokens from a specific project, it will always have a cheap value. Just like the principle of Law of Supply and Demand. And it seems the OSA project had already reached their soft cap which means that they have captivates numerous investors. Hopefully, this will continue onwards as this plattform really needs enough funds for the development of this project.
dolcevita99

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Monitoring data is a complex procedure. Since collecting information takes a lot of time and effort, and it's also very costly. But if the development team took up this matter, then I'm sure that they have thought out how they will collect this information. How will I further disseminate the information? You will sell it to businessmen or create a database with a public input, that everyone can see the information absolutely, who needs it?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

This project really has so many tokens into circulation but i think that they are due to some reasons. This project is looking great and can have a great future ahead so they might be having some great minds behind it too.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

Yes, the team behind the project is working for very hard on the platform and always looking forward to taking massive steps towards the project which will help the projects for its growth. OSA DC is taking initiative towards the retail market and trying to make the retail market more digital.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Your description on the site is absolutely the same as with the majority, can you briefly write what exactly different from other similar projects?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

This project really has so many tokens into circulation but i think that they are due to some reasons. This project is looking great and can have a great future ahead so they might be having some great minds behind it too.
I completely agree with you, the project definitely looks great and it surely will have a nice future, the team behind looks hard-working and that will be a great part of the success of the platform.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Whether it will be possible to apply somehow an algorithm of the platform of the project on real logistics with participation of two and more companies? If yes, that it becomes excellent news to many logistic companies.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

I like the idea of thisnproject making retail business more easy to apply, less hassle and less time consumed. But having this project and applying AI to the system, can they prevent traffic and jam in the system if many people will use this project?
Yeah, I  actually have a great feeling that this project is something new and exciting, this project helps small and large businesses to evaluate  easly the needs  and wants of the customers and clients  in specific  time  frames,no need for surveys  of which product  really  customer  usually  used or need.In customers side it helps for easy and fast way to get some great deals and offers, healthy wise is one of clients concerns.So I think this project has a lot of good services   to give and this might one of the best  projects  that the market  members are looking forward.
Even how this project can really make a lot of help to its users, the only way to make it more exciting is when it's already fully developed and ready to use. That's the only way how it can really prove its good services to the users.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

I read the information : " OSA DC and @Neuromation continue the roadshow, that will open the doors to the markets of China, Korea and Japan. Today both companies have presented at GFBC - Global Fintech and Blockchain China Expo", If the information is true then it is great
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

I like the idea of thisnproject making retail business more easy to apply, less hassle and less time consumed. But having this project and applying AI to the system, can they prevent traffic and jam in the system if many people will use this project?
Yeah, I  actually have a great feeling that this project is something new and exciting, this project helps small and large businesses to evaluate  easly the needs  and wants of the customers and clients  in specific  time  frames,no need for surveys  of which product  really  customer  usually  used or need.In customers side it helps for easy and fast way to get some great deals and offers, healthy wise is one of clients concerns.So I think this project has a lot of good services   to give and this might one of the best  projects  that the market  members are looking forward.
Even how this project can really make a lot of help to its users, the only way to make it more exciting is when it's already fully developed and ready to use. That's the only way how it can really prove its good services to the users.
This project is not just interested, but also on the other hand, give us the excitement to use it now because it is already been able fully developed. The team OSA DC is not sleeping in this community wherein much further innovation is the most important thing and they are aware of it to be not left behind. The integration of the artificial intelligence that makes this project become more attractive is in trend, so I am really looking forward for this project to become successful on the retail industry as well as in the world of crypto.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

This platform will establish a reliable relationship between retailers. Smart contracts will protect data providers with honest and consumer interests, as a unique set of KPIs, product ratings and rewards will be stored and verified on a block chain.
  But I do not understand how the consumer will take his reward from the Block chain? Or will it be added immediately to the user's wallet?

That is a great question! I would happily answer you, users receive rewards when their customer data is used to improve the platform. This will all be automatically done within the platform & OSA tokens are added to the user's account, as the whitepaper states users can use these rewards to buy additional B2C services, etc.

How many people are involved in your team? As I can see such a project needs a lot of work to be well done. Do you already have a beta version? Thank you!

Our product is already live and used for daily services! The team can be found at https://osadc.io/en/#team-group Smiley

How many did this project have soft cap? Judging by the website, 1 million dollars? Or 1.5? It would be desirable to learn the answer from developers. Also there is such question why there is no information for what period of time soft cap, and in general has been built, can these figures are simply drawn? Thanks for the answer.

To get back to this, the soft cap was $1,800,000 delivered by contributors, funds & angels. Additionally to that, the founders invested this $4,200,000.
That's really a big investment coming from the founders for a project they want to be successful. What angels are you referring? Never heard about that one in any blockchain projects.

Angel investors are people who invest in (small) startups/IPOs and this case ICO, or entrepreneurs & is usually a one-time big investment.

Of course, only ~ 2,8 bilions tokens will sold out, do you think they will fulfill of of them? I don't think so, and how about tokens will not sold out? Burning or not?

As you can see the token sale is still in a very early stage. I'd have to request this information from the team, if you'd like feel free to join on Telegram and ask the question there as well! (https://t.me/osadecentralized

Your description on the site is absolutely the same as with the majority, can you briefly write what exactly different from other similar projects?

Hey Pegleku, there's being worked on an overview with competitors, this was requested on BTT earlier. However, you can check out the whitepaper, on page 14-19 you will see the differences between existing technologies & OSA DC!

Whether it will be possible to apply somehow an algorithm of the platform of the project on real logistics with participation of two and more companies? If yes, that it becomes excellent news to many logistic companies.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Do you mean this in the way of two seperate logistic companies working together? In general for logistic companies there is a lot of benefits with OSA DC, for example: better inventory/warehouse planning, closer integration with vendor's delivery and retail monitoring systems, and other benefits (page 8 whitepaper). So, in that case if you mean instead a better way of communicating between retailer and logistic companies regarding stock/inventory, then yes that is right!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
dolcevita99

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

Thanks a lot to the administrator of the OSA Team for clarifying my question. Now when you're in my head, I now understand how information about users on your platform will be used. And also how they will receive their tokens from the Blockchain as a reward.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

oh, the client manager is a very communicative guy. I'm really pleased to know that this project is aimed at improving the quality not only of its platform, but also of communication with its followers. Continue in the same spirit and the project will be on the moon.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

oh, the client manager is a very communicative guy. I'm really pleased to know that this project is aimed at improving the quality not only of its platform, but also of communication with its followers. Continue in the same spirit and the project will be on the moon.
Indeed. How can a client manager is not a very communicative guy? Especially if the client manager was an anti-social guy, that would be difficult to entertain the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

Thanks a lot to the administrator of the OSA Team for clarifying my question. Now when you're in my head, I now understand how information about users on your platform will be used. And also how they will receive their tokens from the Blockchain as a reward.

This is good because questions and issues about the platform will be resolved immediately due to the active response of the admin. I should expect that more people will get to know and understand the project. Hopefully, more people will get interest with the platform and I think this will be a helpful tool for some companies.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: