Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28365 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

cool thing, probably will be successful if strong partnerships with retailers will be established. Looking forward to see, how it will work, nice idea, hope that realization will also be cool!
I hope so! This project is really cool because they have an incredible experience and a great team of people who have a great experience in the crytocurrency history.
I believe the same, they have a great team of experienced members who can solve the issues with ease, it is always a great plus point to have an experienced and this project has that. They currently look strong with the ideas, implementation will really make a difference in this project!

The more experienced individuals joining forces are the most effective way of captivating the vision of the project. It is the best way to start the process of installing the new generation of leaders in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

oh, the client manager is a very communicative guy. I'm really pleased to know that this project is aimed at improving the quality not only of its platform, but also of communication with its followers. Continue in the same spirit and the project will be on the moon.
Indeed. How can a client manager is not a very communicative guy? Especially if the client manager was an anti-social guy, that would be difficult to entertain the project.
For that the team should appoint some great manager who is much active and attaintive and also who can properly handle the community. This project is really doing a great work and i am sure that it will surely have some great profits ahead.
That's why they assigned someone for that role, from the word "client" and "manager" which means it's the one who manage the client ( Cheesy ) Because, if they won't be communicating with the community who wants to know more about the project, their role is very useless at all.

They can hire one of those community managers to manage their community if the core devs are busy in the development of the software IMO. Which should help them save time as well
Yes, i see a lot of project at bitcointalk make topic to hiring Community Manager, some of them manage their community by themself depend on how large of team.

They can manage it themselves too but at times some projects like to claim how busy they are and then never give the community any attention at all
They should give major attention to the community too because the community will make this project profitable ahead. This project is looking great and also it seems much more beneficial for ahead.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Thanks a lot to the administrator of the OSA Team for clarifying my question. Now when you're in my head, I now understand how information about users on your platform will be used. And also how they will receive their tokens from the Blockchain as a reward.

This is good because questions and issues about the platform will be resolved immediately due to the active response of the admin. I should expect that more people will get to know and understand the project. Hopefully, more people will get interest with the platform and I think this will be a helpful tool for some companies.

In fact, the activity of administrators in the topics on the forum is very much in demand. Thanks to the active reading of the topic by the team, you can make many updates and additions to the project itself. Since it is evident from the party that it will be better to work for users and that it will attract investors more to the project.
katak

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

Hello,

I'm part of Neuromattion supporter and have seen that you'll work together ?
Can you describe more your vision with them please ?

Thanks
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

The project has just started its work, but I see support already. The idea of the project is magnificent and very interesting! The combination of the two technologies and at the same time it will be useful for us. Popularity in the scope of the Blockchain is growing, so we will see in the near future a good growth of the Crypto-currency.

I agree on you, that the OSA project is very well organize the platform played a big role in the system in which collecting and analizing data is such an amazing and very useful. It is known already because of what the service they have and also because it is very useful in the business world. The growth moderates for good of OSA project and for egerybody.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

Great project definitely! OSA tokens are great utility token for retailer, manufacturers and consumers. I like to know more about the detaips of this project to get more informations on how can I profit.

Well, you are always welcome to visit to their website and try to read the whitepaper of OSA project because you will gained enough knowledge about the usability of this project in the market. You will also learned there on how OSA's AI technology works between the consumers and the retailers and manufacturers.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

The project has just started its work, but I see support already. The idea of the project is magnificent and very interesting! The combination of the two technologies and at the same time it will be useful for us. Popularity in the scope of the Blockchain is growing, so we will see in the near future a good growth of the Crypto-currency.

I agree on you, that the OSA project is very well organize the platform played a big role in the system in which collecting and analizing data is such an amazing and very useful. It is known already because of what the service they have and also because it is very useful in the business world. The growth moderates for good of OSA project and for egerybody.
The platform will definitely be very useful as organizing and analysing data is very important and this platform tends to make that work easier. I hope people realize the potential of the platform and start supporting it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

The platform will definitely be very useful as organizing and analysing data is very important and this platform tends to make that work easier. I hope people realize the potential of the platform and start supporting it.

By simply means, this will speed the process of validating the data of every products which is so useful in every company. People should understand that the platform can be able to make the work easier in terms of analysing the data and to think more time will be saved by the company if they will just try to used the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

oh, the client manager is a very communicative guy. I'm really pleased to know that this project is aimed at improving the quality not only of its platform, but also of communication with its followers. Continue in the same spirit and the project will be on the moon.
Indeed. How can a client manager is not a very communicative guy? Especially if the client manager was an anti-social guy, that would be difficult to entertain the project.
For that the team should appoint some great manager who is much active and attaintive and also who can properly handle the community. This project is really doing a great work and i am sure that it will surely have some great profits ahead.
That's why they assigned someone for that role, from the word "client" and "manager" which means it's the one who manage the client ( Cheesy ) Because, if they won't be communicating with the community who wants to know more about the project, their role is very useless at all.

They can hire one of those community managers to manage their community if the core devs are busy in the development of the software IMO. Which should help them save time as well
Yes, i see a lot of project at bitcointalk make topic to hiring Community Manager, some of them manage their community by themself depend on how large of team.

They can manage it themselves too but at times some projects like to claim how busy they are and then never give the community any attention at all

Everything must have a reason behind why such things happen unexpectedly. But here, the team were actually doing good and they really handle their clients properly due to the efforts that they give. And I believe that they will continue to give us more updates about the status of their project and probably they will be announcing some bounty programs so that their platform will be more known here in this forum.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

Thank you for the support & great add-ons to our answers Smiley Much appreciated!

Good afternoon. The demand in the field of Blockchain increases every day more and more, means in the near future we will see growth of all crypt!
I wonder why the developers decided not to launch a generosity campaign?

Hi Nagasaki, in which way do you mean a generosity campaign? A bounty/airdrop, or what should I think of?

Hello,

I'm part of Neuromattion supporter and have seen that you'll work together ?
Can you describe more your vision with them please ?

Thanks

Hi Katak, sure with pleasure! OSA and NTK are interconnected. (39% of OSA token sale proceeds will be used for Neuromation AI service). Feel free to read the article ''Neuromation has signed the letter of intent with the OSA Hybrid Platform for introducing a visual recognition service into the largest retail chains of Eastern Europe'' at https://neuromation.io/en/neuromation-signed-letter-intent-osa-hybrid-platform-introducing-visual-recognition-service-largest-retail-chains-eastern-europe/. As well as they joined the Asian Roadshow together!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.
Yes, this project needs to promote it self on some social media so that more and more people know about it and also join it. They will also get more investors for the project which will benefit it. This will also make the community of the project very strong.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

Yes, this project needs to promote it self on some social media so that more and more people know about it and also join it. They will also get more investors for the project which will benefit it. This will also make the community of the project very strong.

Seems like the project is still new, let's wait for some announcement coming from the team about this one. Promoting it can really help the project in a way of having "bounty campaigns" here. Also, both the participants and the team will benefit from it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

Seems like the project is still new, let's wait for some announcement coming from the team about this one. Promoting it can really help the project in a way of having "bounty campaigns" here. Also, both the participants and the team will benefit from it.
Yes, OSA DC is still new at bitcointalk, they start post ANN more than 1 week, so i think the team or their representation at here still setup something for new.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

I have seen good project growth and high profitability for the participants and investors. So I think that implementing the project will not take much time to bring about high efficiency
The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

It is advisable that this OSA DC project be done immediately so that manufacturers and retailers can optimize their business strategy.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

It is advisable that this OSA DC project be done immediately so that manufacturers and retailers can optimize their business strategy.
Yeah right. And more importantly, there are many people that is looking forward for the implementation of this project now. Maybe that is because they already saw the potential of the OSA DC Project that will bring an ease in the retail industry. Artificial intelligence in our generation really make another level of innovation in every aspect together with the blockchain technology.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

Yes, OSA DC is still new at bitcointalk, they start post ANN more than 1 week, so i think the team or their representation at here still setup something for new.
Of course, they will need some reputation and audience to earn more potential investors, I hope they will promote their project to the Facebook and Twitter because all the people use it.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

OSA tokens are realy great assets to invest because the price for each token is only .0002 eth however I am not sure if eveeyone can afford the minimum purchase amount which is 1 eth.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

Of course, they will need some reputation and audience to earn more potential investors, I hope they will promote their project to the Facebook and Twitter because all the people use it.

Hi there! Currently there is no onformation available regarding an airdrop or bounty. Other than mentioning there is tokens allocated for a bounty. So, join our Telegram and stay tuned Smiley https://t.me/osadecentralized. Appreciate the input!

OSA tokens are realy great assets to invest because the price for each token is only .0002 eth however I am not sure if eveeyone can afford the minimum purchase amount which is 1 eth.

Hi Googlegenius, thank you for your support and input again Smiley Team is aware of the comments made here, I'm sure the reason to put the minimum contribution to this amount has been well thought about. Anything else I can help with?

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: