Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28372 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.
Yes, this project needs to promote it self on some social media so that more and more people know about it and also join it. They will also get more investors for the project which will benefit it. This will also make the community of the project very strong.

Well for starters the so called "promotion" done by bounty hunters is just a joke to be realistic, it's mainly twitter accounts with purchased followers and stuff used
How can you say that their followers are just "purchased" what if they have that "legit numbers" of followers. Not all people who joined the twitter campaign do such things.

I will let you know once more information regarding the bounty is available. And thank you for the feedback Smiley
Its really great to know that this project has some plans of organizing a bounty campaign. I believe it is really essential to promote this project further using the skills of the talented participants of the bounty.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

Really promising project with modern technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there is every chance of success.
Definitely, of course. There always be a chance of success, who knows? I would be thinking if the developer were working hard on this project to get famous and get so many participants of ICO.

Hopefully they would appreciate the hardworks that we share on this project. Someday they would realize that this project brings more satisfaction to the community as well as the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.
Yes, this project needs to promote it self on some social media so that more and more people know about it and also join it. They will also get more investors for the project which will benefit it. This will also make the community of the project very strong.

The problem is that now social networks are very negatively ready for such cryptocurrency advertizing. I don't know what it is connected with. Perhaps political component. And I don't see other ways of advertizing at all.
Not the most pleasant situation.

Yes, I agree with you, because now there are a lot of social networks that start blocking all the advertising that mentions crypto. Unfortunately there is no longer such a platform as social networks, where there is a very large congestion of users, where it is most likely that your advertisement will be seen. But let's hope that there will be changes for the better!
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

Well for starters the so called "promotion" done by bounty hunters is just a joke to be realistic, it's mainly twitter accounts with purchased followers and stuff used
How can you say that their followers are just "purchased" what if they have that "legit numbers" of followers. Not all people who joined the twitter campaign do such things.

I will let you know once more information regarding the bounty is available. And thank you for the feedback Smiley
Its really great to know that this project has some plans of organizing a bounty campaign. I believe it is really essential to promote this project further using the skills of the talented participants of the bounty.

If they really want to be known by more investors then this is the only way, creating some bounty programs and other strategy which it can lead to their popularity. They have to take some risk in order for them to have the chance to get some support from the potential investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

OSA DC will become a great future platform for the communication between retailers, manufacturer and many people involved in the process. And this is will make more easy for them as it works on blockchain technology to support all the transaction between the users. This platform can become very successful in future for sure.

As I support this platform we have the same idea when it comes in the future but this project is new and the team needs to work hard to encourage investor to join. OSA DC is a nice retailer project to make the process to easy. I will promote this project because I know it will be good and successful at the end.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Junralz

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

Really promising project with modern technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there is every chance of success.
Definitely, of course. There always be a chance of success, who knows? I would be thinking if the developer were working hard on this project to get famous and get so many participants of ICO.

Success sometimes can be unexpected and this is why everything has the chance to achieved its goal. But they should also do some extra efforts just to increase their percent to attain its goal. OSA DC has the factors to make it to the top so lets see what the team can do more in the coming future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

Success sometimes can be unexpected and this is why everything has the chance to achieved its goal. But they should also do some extra efforts just to increase their percent to attain its goal. OSA DC has the factors to make it to the top so lets see what the team can do more in the coming future.

Well, for sure there will be a better development for this project in the near future as the founders of OSA DC have already contributed 4.2Million USD. Even if they can't collect enough funds on their ICO, this figures will be a big help to put this platform in a good position to start up. I hope this project will be launched at the right time where crypto coins are green.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

Wow this is a great project !! I am the same retailer and look forward to what the OSA project brings !! I will support 100% for this project. I would definitely look forward to it.

This is really a great project where AI and blockchain will meet the retail. This project would surely go successfull ahead and also it can surely have a good future ahead so i would always keep on having a watch at this project.

It depends to be realistic, if they can get a major chain like Walmart or something like that, then they can go ahead otherwise they stay like a theoretical project that never comes to fruition
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

Well, for sure there will be a better development for this project in the near future as the founders of OSA DC have already contributed 4.2Million USD. Even if they can't collect enough funds on their ICO, this figures will be a big help to put this platform in a good position to start up. I hope this project will be launched at the right time where crypto coins are green.
I agree with you, this impressive monetary support gives confidence that the project has every chance to become promising and successful. I will follow the developments in this project and support it.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

I agree with you, this impressive monetary support gives confidence that the project has every chance to become promising and successful. I will follow the developments in this project and support it.
Even i would support this project and i think that more peoples would surely support for this project and also will have some great profits ahead. This project is really going much intresting and i am eagerly waiting for it's future.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

The community also is very important part of team and with his help it is possible to direct the platform to large exchanges at the expense of what will also be gathered both investors, and audience.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

Wow this is a great project !! I am the same retailer and look forward to what the OSA project brings !! I will support 100% for this project. I would definitely look forward to it.

This is really a great project where AI and blockchain will meet the retail. This project would surely go successfull ahead and also it can surely have a good future ahead so i would always keep on having a watch at this project.

It depends to be realistic, if they can get a major chain like Walmart or something like that, then they can go ahead otherwise they stay like a theoretical project that never comes to fruition
Yes, I am fully agreeing with you, the project is based on good idea and the use of AI and blockchain technology makes the project unique.But if the project can get major chain then in very limited time period later project is successfully all over.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

Like many I also think the project has all the means of becoming successful in the near future. They have good and hopefully a well executed idea that will becoming successful as the time passes by!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

Like many I also think the project has all the means of becoming successful in the near future. They have good and hopefully a well executed idea that will becoming successful as the time passes by!
With the right combination of hard work and community support, this will no doubt become a successful project in the future. With the contribution of the team, this can attract investors too, that amount will surely means the team is really serious about this one.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

With retailers, this is really an extremely necessary technology platform, helping to forecast inventory and forecast customer demand and trends. I believe this project will be successful
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:56:56 PM

I have a question, could i can be a small retailer at OSA DC with out any money? I mean that i want to be affiliate at OSA DC system?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

I agree to your opinion mate. Well, I would say maybe they already think about that which the right time they will announce. Hopefully they will announce it as soon as possible since I notice their are a lot of supporters are looking forward on this project which I believe it could be profitable in the future.
I think this project has every chance of becoming a strong and competitive project on the market. But of course, do not forget about the promotion of the project with the help of followers and advertising.

Promoting and advertising are the keys to recognize a project to the community. And of course there are other projects that may arise along the lines of the market, so competitiveness of the project must be in the highest rate.
The project has the higher possibilities to become huge successful. Bit still project is new and good promotions can help the platform to grow more. They also have the potential to spread worldwide and become a globally used platform of the future.
Yes bud thats absolutely true. The members of this project have a great strategy to make thier campaign auccessful. We just have to relax and wait for the good outcome.
dolcevita99

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

With retailers, this is really an extremely necessary technology platform, helping to forecast inventory and forecast customer demand and trends. I believe this project will be successful

Yes you are right. It will be much easier to follow the market. It will be easier to understand what exactly is required on the market, and then the losses will be minimal. You will not invest in what the consumer does not need now. Just like you said, it will be easier to monitor the leftovers.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

Yes you are right. It will be much easier to follow the market. It will be easier to understand what exactly is required on the market, and then the losses will be minimal. You will not invest in what the consumer does not need now. Just like you said, it will be easier to monitor the leftovers.

The implementation of the OSA DC in the whole community both in the crypto currency and in the retail industry will create a better bond and will be able to improve the market status. I believe that OSA DC project will make the better outcome and gain more investors and lots of supporters for the continuous development of this project that integrates artificial intelligence ans blockchain technology.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

The implementation of the OSA DC in the whole community both in the crypto currency and in the retail industry will create a better bond and will be able to improve the market status. I believe that OSA DC project will make the better outcome and gain more investors and lots of supporters for the continuous development of this project that integrates artificial intelligence ans blockchain technology.

With the continue growth of the technology, works are becoming more easy and accurately computed. This is what OSA wanted to have and I am expecting some companies that if they wanted to save a lot of time and increased their profits then this will definitely be the right platform that must be used.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: