Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28370 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

With retailers, this is really an extremely necessary technology platform, helping to forecast inventory and forecast customer demand and trends. I believe this project will be successful

Yes you are right. It will be much easier to follow the market. It will be easier to understand what exactly is required on the market, and then the losses will be minimal. You will not invest in what the consumer does not need now. Just like you said, it will be easier to monitor the leftovers.

The implementation of the OSA DC in the whole community both in the crypto currency and in the retail industry will create a better bond and will be able to improve the market status. I believe that OSA DC project will make the better outcome and gain more investors and lots of supporters for the continuous development of this project that integrates artificial intelligence ans blockchain technology.

Yes, it very well improves the status of the Crypto currency market! Combining the artificial intelligence and the block chain is a very good idea to apply this on the platform. Since very few people have used this method. Therefore it is very interesting to observe the development of the project.

Well, the common objective of every ICO is to help the community to be more productive and will help our economy to be more developed. OSA DC concept is to automatically give us an easy task due to its AI platform which will help to analyze data and probably can give some accurate results.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

The purpose of this project is built is very good for the interests of the people that is facilitate in people shopping. I am sure will be many who support this project later and good luck.

Yes i agree with your opinion. OSA DC still keep their attraction and their community grow day by day. As we can see many problem have discuss at here.
Indeed. They can raise so many investors as I can see here they gain so many users telling about the project day by day, this means OSA DC project have known by the people around.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Both AI and blockchain are in fashion today in retail business, so good luck to team and investors.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.

This is because project like this can be possible to have ROI in just a couple of months. So, they were so confident to contribute with such big amount of money. Just imagine if more companies will used their platform, it would be a huge amount of money that will probably be generated from time to time plus cryptos behavior is volatile and  if would get lucky then expected a lot of ROI can be possible be earn.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
such significant assistance in the development of the project will bring confidence in the success not only to developers, but also to investors and followers of the project. I see that already a lot of people are interested in this project, which means that the project will have a lot of investors.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

With retailers, this is really an extremely necessary technology platform, helping to forecast inventory and forecast customer demand and trends. I believe this project will be successful

Yes you are right. It will be much easier to follow the market. It will be easier to understand what exactly is required on the market, and then the losses will be minimal. You will not invest in what the consumer does not need now. Just like you said, it will be easier to monitor the leftovers.

The implementation of the OSA DC in the whole community both in the crypto currency and in the retail industry will create a better bond and will be able to improve the market status. I believe that OSA DC project will make the better outcome and gain more investors and lots of supporters for the continuous development of this project that integrates artificial intelligence ans blockchain technology.

With the continue growth of the technology, works are becoming more easy and accurately computed. This is what OSA wanted to have and I am expecting some companies that if they wanted to save a lot of time and increased their profits then this will definitely be the right platform that must be used.

Difinitely it is. As OSA DC platform really concerns in the interest for both consumers and the retailers. They are providing a system where both have a direct communication inorder to have a good transactions that will result in a better outcome. Hopefully, it will be acknowledged by all possible investors to invest here so that the dev team will have a good development for this project.

The only reason the retail stores will start using this system is if there's any significant benefits for them, otherwise what's the point for them to use it?
please, you could read the white paper, which describes all the advantages of the Osa DC project. And also you will find the answer to your question about the reasons for the work of stores with this platform.
OSA DC is really going much popular now and i think that it would shortly turn out the best project. This project should cherrish more for the future and i think that a number of investors to support the project.
Yes, absolutely OSA DC become more popular as per time passes. This project helps the retailer to make the work more secure and digital. Due to their innovative concept, so many investors looking forward to investing in this project and most of them are starting investing and supporting this project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

such significant assistance in the development of the project will bring confidence in the success not only to developers, but also to investors and followers of the project. I see that already a lot of people are interested in this project, which means that the project will have a lot of investors.

If a project has huge potential then we need not bother about the price and the team behind the project are very dedicated to develop the blockchain platform in AI. With the potential, they have they can easily reach the hard cap.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

With the continue growth of the technology, works are becoming more easy and accurately computed. This is what OSA wanted to have and I am expecting some companies that if they wanted to save a lot of time and increased their profits then this will definitely be the right platform that must be used.

Difinitely it is. As OSA DC platform really concerns in the interest for both consumers and the retailers. They are providing a system where both have a direct communication inorder to have a good transactions that will result in a better outcome. Hopefully, it will be acknowledged by all possible investors to invest here so that the dev team will have a good development for this project.

The only reason the retail stores will start using this system is if there's any significant benefits for them, otherwise what's the point for them to use it?
please, you could read the white paper, which describes all the advantages of the Osa DC project. And also you will find the answer to your question about the reasons for the work of stores with this platform.
OSA DC is really going much popular now and i think that it would shortly turn out the best project. This project should cherrish more for the future and i think that a number of investors to support the project.
Yes, absolutely OSA DC become more popular as per time passes. This project helps the retailer to make the work more secure and digital. Due to their innovative concept, so many investors looking forward to investing in this project and most of them are starting investing and supporting this project.

Definitely, well each of us here in community want to choose the nice and great project which I appreciate so much this project with their great and nice features. Also, I admire their platform and features as the project will able to analyze  data so that manufacturers and retailers can effectively cooperate to optimize their business strategies.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

If a project has huge potential then we need not bother about the price and the team behind the project are very dedicated to develop the blockchain platform in AI. With the potential, they have they can easily reach the hard cap.
That is true that the team will hopefully reach the hard cap but it will be really cool if more people constantly come to know about the project! I think the team and followers should collectively make effort to make this project a success!
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.

I agree to your opinion mate. Well, I would say maybe they already think about that which the right time they will announce. Hopefully they will announce it as soon as possible since I notice their are a lot of supporters are looking forward on this project which I believe it could be profitable in the future.
I think this project has every chance of becoming a strong and competitive project on the market. But of course, do not forget about the promotion of the project with the help of followers and advertising.

Promoting and advertising are the keys to recognize a project to the community. And of course there are other projects that may arise along the lines of the market, so competitiveness of the project must be in the highest rate.
The project has the higher possibilities to become huge successful. Bit still project is new and good promotions can help the platform to grow more. They also have the potential to spread worldwide and become a globally used platform of the future.
Yes bud thats absolutely true. The members of this project have a great strategy to make thier campaign auccessful. We just have to relax and wait for the good outcome.

The platform of this project that the developer entrusted is much attractive to the society because its shows a potential configuration to the  community. If this project carries a unique opportunity to the community perhaps it will be successful in the future. Alot of individuals will connect into this platform because of its appealing ideas on crypto currency and in retailing management.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

Personally I'd prefer to see a proof of said funds since a lot of projects like to throw big numbers just to make people invest more in the project
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

This is because project like this can be possible to have ROI in just a couple of months. So, they were so confident to contribute with such big amount of money. Just imagine if more companies will used their platform, it would be a huge amount of money that will probably be generated from time to time plus cryptos behavior is volatile and  if would get lucky then expected a lot of ROI can be possible be earn.

Yes. The founders of OSA DC project are very positive and optimistic that they will be going to success in the future. Having these contributed figures from them only shows that they have guts to be the most profitable kind of investments. This will be a good assurance for the investors as this project really have a good future someday.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Who are the teams in this project ? is there any bounty in this project besides this one?
The team for this project can be found in their whitepaper and also i think that they have not yt released the bounty campaign but they may do that soon so lets hope for a better bounty from OSA DC.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

Who are the teams in this project ? is there any bounty in this project besides this one?
This is the link for OSA DC team: https://osadc.io/en/#team-group
About bounty and airdrop, sadly that till now we still don't have any bounty. I really hope they will do this at the future. But they have airdrop for subscribers.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:19:59 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 08:45:49 AM by Dejech19

How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.

I agree to your opinion mate. Well, I would say maybe they already think about that which the right time they will announce. Hopefully they will announce it as soon as possible since I notice their are a lot of supporters are looking forward on this project which I believe it could be profitable in the future.
I think this project has every chance of becoming a strong and competitive project on the market. But of course, do not forget about the promotion of the project with the help of followers and advertising.

Promoting and advertising are the keys to recognize a project to the community. And of course there are other projects that may arise along the lines of the market, so competitiveness of the project must be in the highest rate.
The project has the higher possibilities to become huge successful. Bit still project is new and good promotions can help the platform to grow more. They also have the potential to spread worldwide and become a globally used platform of the future.
Yes bud thats absolutely true. The members of this project have a great strategy to make thier campaign auccessful. We just have to relax and wait for the good outcome.

The platform of this project that the developer entrusted is much attractive to the society because its shows a potential configuration to the  community. If this project carries a unique opportunity to the community perhaps it will be successful in the future. Alot of individuals will connect into this platform because of its appealing ideas on crypto currency and in retailing management.

You're right, very active dev that will able to answer any question about this project. I'm looking forward on this project that can be have a profit in the future. One question, do you have a plan to provide any bounty programs? So that many will be part on your project which I think it can help a lot. Thanks in advance for positive response.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

I believe too, and one of the example of a huge project is the OSA DC, we can see that this project has the capacity to be on the top because the team of this project are very focus and determined. It is always to promote and advertise that is the reason why it is keep going, what we called the platform is blockchain.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

Thanks to functions of decentralization and abilities of developers it is possible to turn all these affairs between retailers and buyers almost anonymously that gives excellent potential on sale and a purchase of houses among ordinary people who want to avoid banks.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

The team for this project can be found in their whitepaper and also i think that they have not yt released the bounty campaign but they may do that soon so lets hope for a better bounty from OSA DC.
As an addition info to lessen your time searching the whitepaper that will help you a lot in knowing more about the project, here's the link of it -> https://osadc.io/assets/files/white-paper/white-paper-osadc-en.pdf . Hoping that I helped you by providing this one and I'm sure you will like more about OSA DC.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

About bounty and airdrop, sadly that till now we still don't have any bounty. I really hope they will do this at the future. But they have airdrop for subscribers.

the project looks very interesting, i hope they will open bounty program to promote this project. So, we can participate in this project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

I have a question, could i can be a small retailer at OSA DC with out any money? I mean that i want to be affiliate at OSA DC system?

Hey Vivavivu, there are a lot of (bigger) retailers that are already partnered with OSA DC, as you can see. The OSA Hybrid platform is already used for example. As for smaller retailers, feel free to send me a PM and I will see if I can redirect you to the team

What kind of data can you analyze? Can you give me some examples not. For each of the manufacturers, retailers, buyers, what factors will you analyze to provide buyers with your data?

Hey Hodlvcl, there's a lot of options/examples given in the whitepaper for sure! I think you can learn a lot from this, and get a better vision of the data that is being analyzed to improve both the retailer and customer's experience. https://osadc.io/assets/files/white-paper/white-paper-osadc-en.pdf < For example on page 9! Smiley 

the project looks very interesting, i hope they will open bounty program to promote this project. So, we can participate in this project.

Thank you & thank you Vivavivu for sharing the team link. Indeed this is the team, the bounty tokens are allocated as said however no additional information is available yet. I'll keep you posted!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: