Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28363 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
I guess the founder really have faith on thier own project thats why they invested thier own money to launch it. Maybe we need to understand all the details from the whitepaper for us to know what they are all about.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

As I follow this project OSA DC they are working so hard to manage and update all inveators and people involve in this platform. They reach the softcap easily because of a resposible team and a good bounty manager. They are slowly spreading their team to make  it famous.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

I guess the founder really have faith on thier own project thats why they invested thier own money to launch it. Maybe we need to understand all the details from the whitepaper for us to know what they are all about.
the project team Osa really belongs to those developers who are very responsible for the development of their project. In addition to the fact that they initially made a great contribution to the development of the project, they are constantly trying to keep us informed of everything that happens in the project. This approach to work attracts investors.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.
This project has been reach another level of achievement, and hopefully this will lead to a good beginning of their journey to the complete success of this project. Having reach the softcap is a really great news for its continuous developments. I believe that OSA DC will reach much further in the world of crypto.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

the project team Osa really belongs to those developers who are very responsible for the development of their project. In addition to the fact that they initially made a great contribution to the development of the project, they are constantly trying to keep us informed of everything that happens in the project. This approach to work attracts investors.

Commonly, it is their responsibility to take good care of the project like maintaining their good reputations. Having a good reputation is only mean that the team did a good work and spread the information in a simple way to understand. If they can continue to maintain a good reputation then I expect a positive results about their ICO sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

such significant assistance in the development of the project will bring confidence in the success not only to developers, but also to investors and followers of the project. I see that already a lot of people are interested in this project, which means that the project will have a lot of investors.

Personally I'd prefer to see a proof of said funds since a lot of projects like to throw big numbers just to make people invest more in the project

Definitely right, this is to make sure that this fund is real and if the team can provide it then this will end the doubts of some people. Transparency is really needed because not all people/investors are satisfied with what the team say. They need to see the proof of transactions in order for them to truly believe that those amount were all real.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

This project has been reach another level of achievement, and hopefully this will lead to a good beginning of their journey to the complete success of this project. Having reach the softcap is a really great news for its continuous developments. I believe that OSA DC will reach much further in the world of crypto.
Yes, the project started becoming successful. OSA DC reached the soft cap because of their hardworking team and creative developers. Now they are aiming for a hard cap and if they consistently working hard on the ico then very soon they will easily reach the hard cap.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

such significant assistance in the development of the project will bring confidence in the success not only to developers, but also to investors and followers of the project. I see that already a lot of people are interested in this project, which means that the project will have a lot of investors.

If a project has huge potential then we need not bother about the price and the team behind the project are very dedicated to develop the blockchain platform in AI. With the potential, they have they can easily reach the hard cap.

Absolutely, that's the main reason why this project was being organised by most didicated individuals. With regards to its platform many will welcome this project into the crypto community because it would somehow create an additional information and ideas that would provide betterment to everyone.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Best Sites

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

Looks like a great project!   Smiley
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

Commonly, it is their responsibility to take good care of the project like maintaining their good reputations. Having a good reputation is only mean that the team did a good work and spread the information in a simple way to understand. If they can continue to maintain a good reputation then I expect a positive results about their ICO sale.
Surely it is. The dev team are confident enough that they can gained good and positive feedbacks on their token sales because the founders of OSA DC project have made good decision inorder to attract investors. They contributed first big amounts to show that they are serious in developing this project into a good investments.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

Hopefully this is never the case with any of the projects in the market it is very hurting to see these can take place and Rob innocent people. They have raised huge amount of money and now they have a great responsibility is on the shoulder which I think they should no and act upon it I hope they have a good plan for ahead.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

As a retailer I would expect the OSA platform to provide buyer data such as demographics and their buying habits so that we can stock the merchandise and sell the product more appropriately.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

If developers wanted to steal these means, they would make it for a long time, however I see only their active work and responsiveness that speaks about good intentions.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

As a retailer I would expect the OSA platform to provide buyer data such as demographics and their buying habits so that we can stock the merchandise and sell the product more appropriately.

Yes you're right, as they have data as enough information. Also, they should be attractive to caught the attention of many users since the competition of the different project is so high in the world of crypto currency. Hopefully the team may doing better as time passes by.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI
Do you mean want listing OSA token at Ecex Exchange? Or the team must do it by manually? I don't see OSA have any plan for listing at any market except at official website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: