Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

The project is not bad, but I seem to have missed the free distribution of tokens, if it was or was not it, please tell me.
What do you mean with the free distribution of token? would you mind sharing it to us too? I also want to know about this.
this guy is talking about airdrop. But I did not see that the team wrote about it. But there is an opportunity to participate in the campaign bounty and get some coins.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled.Maybe I can buy a little more.
Yes I agree.i think that the project is growing as fast as possible and that is possible because they are sticking to the roadmap and their plan.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

As I went through their blog, I found out that their last activity was this so called blockchain week which it was happened last May. Until then, I see no other updates and what I wanted to know is what is the status of the dev and the team right now?
Jush have patience guys, silence means a good indication that they are working roind the clock to further develop this project. Dont lose hope I can sense that this is a very good project.
Lol what? Do you know which projects are the most silent? The ones that are dead or the ones where the devs have exit scammed and no more care

The likelihood of silent projects becoming successful is not so high that is true. There are exceptions to the rule where a lot of work is being done without giving updates everyday. In 9 out of 10 it is just dead as DynoEarl said.
So they do not have a chance that the project is no longer working? I also begin to doubt a little. For such a long period of time, administrators could write that the project is closed.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled.Maybe I can buy a little more.
Yes I agree.i think that the project is growing as fast as possible and that is possible because they are sticking to the roadmap and their plan.
The project is growing due to the active work of the development team. They really developed their advertising campaign qualitatively, and it brings many positive changes to the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

The project is not bad, but I seem to have missed the free distribution of tokens, if it was or was not it, please tell me.
What do you mean with the free distribution of token? would you mind sharing it to us too? I also want to know about this.
this guy is talking about airdrop. But I did not see that the team wrote about it. But there is an opportunity to participate in the campaign bounty and get some coins.
There is no such thing, you can only buy tokens. No one can receive them for free. This you can read on the first page, or go to the official website of the project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

Dispatch Labs CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon were interviewed by the YouTube Channel, Master the Crypto.  Lots of good information here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7RRjK_XHQ&feature=youtu.be
Great interview indeed, hopefully some of our members concerns was able to be answered on this video presentation. In case not I think telegram channel can also a good way to seek for answers about this project.
If you attentively watch video, then you will be able to find answers to all questions interesting you concerning the project, the CEO has mentioned both the most important questions, and various trifles which interested users of community. I hope in the future will be one more video with answers to questions.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

The project is growing due to the active work of the development team. They really developed their advertising campaign qualitatively, and it brings many positive changes to the project.

What makes you think that the project is growing because based from what I observe, it looks like I didn't see any update of the project. Did the team really developed their advertising?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

Administrators are active in social networks, but are not active on the forum. Identify someone who will be responsible for the information here.
Dont worry bro.Though they are busy with so many work as they have to work in different field for promotion, but very soon they will give you all the information
I do personally trust the developers and the team for this project and i am sure that this project might surely bring something new to the community. The team might surely look forward to get some time to reply to each possible query and hope that they might do the same much quickly.
Mainly The developers are upto something for good to their project.show some trust for them,they will very soome come back with good news

As what I know creating an infrastructure project is not that easy so I think they are just focusing in the development of the project. Besides we are in the bear market so focusing in marketing won't be efficient.

That is right, creating new infrastructure project comes with a difficult challenges. Especially this time because with so many new project that is growing everyday, competition is also getting hard and they really need to have an innovation so that investors will get curious about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

Dispatch Labs CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon were interviewed by the YouTube Channel, Master the Crypto.  Lots of good information here: 

Great interview indeed, hopefully some of our members concerns was able to be answered on this video presentation. In case not I think telegram channel can also a good way to seek for answers about this project.
Yes, Indeed. This kind of a great interview will make the newcomers happily to come to ask all their answer and it just answered in their video presentation.
Exactly. And having with this will only means that the team are actively doing their job as a developer. They are consistently giving informations what they have done with this platform. Hopefully, more good news will be coming so that supporters will always supports wih this project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

Yes, Indeed. This kind of a great interview will make the newcomers happily to come to ask all their answer and it just answered in their video presentation.
Exactly. And having with this will only means that the team are actively doing their job as a developer. They are consistently giving informations what they have done with this platform. Hopefully, more good news will be coming so that supporters will always supports wih this project.
Inter communication and active involvement with various teams gives better experience to explore the information and new functionalities that ultimately sets a greater exposure to the finest delivery.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

If you are an investor, then it is very important to you to obtain information on development of the project that it has been made for the concrete invested means and that it will be made further, in it and sense of any adequate ICO - transparency.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

Agree, this interview will help a lot to newly participants and supporters to feel free in asking questions. This simply shows how good and active the team is, in providing such information and in giving answers. Hope the team will keep doing it, and hoping that the project will reach their main goal.
HandsomePeople

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

Interesting Article, I hope you will release a graphical interface to set the node because currently the method for setting up a node is a command-line only process, So it's unfriendly for many people.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

I like the concept of this idea. Really good results, unprejudiced plan, impeccable logo!
Yeah everything seems great but we need updates here maybe soon as the market basically is affecting so many things i just hope they make an announcement after their tours or conferences

Junralz

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

If you are an investor, then it is very important to you to obtain information on development of the project that it has been made for the concrete invested means and that it will be made further, in it and sense of any adequate ICO - transparency.

I agree, investors should deeply know all the information and development of the project. This is to avoid them from getting into a scam and also being vigilant. So, it is not really easy to participate in any new ICO because we are not sure if it's going to be successful or not. That's why, getting more information is necessary for them so they understand if the project has the potential or not.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

Interesting Article, I hope you will release a graphical interface to set the node because currently the method for setting up a node is a command-line only process, So it's unfriendly for many people.

I agree, also maybe a video presentation can make the guides more user friendly and understandable most specially to all new investors and new people who are not use to set up this kind of proces.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

I like the concept of this idea. Really good results, unprejudiced plan, impeccable logo!
Yeah everything seems great but we need updates here maybe soon as the market basically is affecting so many things i just hope they make an announcement after their tours or conferences
Yes, after bear of market week. I really want find out some projects have potential for making invest. I still do research about Dispatch Labs to make sure my decision at here.
Hodlvcl

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

Yes, after bear of market week. I really want find out some projects have potential for making invest. I still do research about Dispatch Labs to make sure my decision at here.
At some project have a long discus at hree like Dispatch Labs, maybe this is temporary situation of market and it will do not have big effect at this project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

At some project have a long discus at hree like Dispatch Labs, maybe this is temporary situation of market and it will do not have big effect at this project.
It also involves the active upgrades and successful deployment activities that will make the operations proceed to the next level and do attract many new participants.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

Conferences and announcements dealing with the workflow of the project brings all the participants get updated with the project workflow how they are proceeding from all the levels to implement the better version.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: