Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

Administrators are active in social networks, but are not active on the forum. Identify someone who will be responsible for the information here.

Hi, nothing has been posted yet, update-wise.  But I can try to answer your questions in a timely fashion.
Thanks

Admin how about the planning on launching a campaign for tokens from dispatch? Any bounty will do for us supporters of dispatch.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

Hi the devs are busy with getting the mainnet up and running. Feel free to contact us on telegram if you want more updates or if you want to just say hi.  Other channels of social media are cool too.

Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 

Have the Dispatch Labs team had official launch day of the main net?
Or all things have been under constructions and the launch day has not been set?
Anyway, thank you for giving me links to diversified channels of Dispatch Labs.

They have already launched their main net mate. As I know there are no new updates and development from the site. You can try their wallet just pm the admin of dispatch to learn  more.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

Administrators are active in social networks, but are not active on the forum. Identify someone who will be responsible for the information here.

Hi, nothing has been posted yet, update-wise.  But I can try to answer your questions in a timely fashion.
Thanks

Admin how about the planning on launching a campaign for tokens from dispatch? Any bounty will do for us supporters of dispatch.
Many are waiting for this moment, I think that you are working on this, or have your plans changed? We are waiting for news from you.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:34:00 AM

Great thing to know that the team Dispatch Labs have so these complete sets of social media site for further updates regarding the people of the community to connect and ask questions and queries regarding the project aside from this Ann Thread. Well, this is also a good change for this project to gain more popularity since social media sites are a great powerful tool for marketing strategy.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

Hello guys.
I expect this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.
the project still not promoted fully yet. we are waiting for the bounty campaign and their promoting system. promotion is the source of finding investetors.  I hope investors will find the project worthful.

DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

Dispatch Labs CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon were interviewed by the YouTube Channel, Master the Crypto.  Lots of good information here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7RRjK_XHQ&feature=youtu.be

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

For our Russian speaking friends, Dispatch Labs was also reviewed a Russian Crypto YouTuber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QPuRv1rFA&t=3s

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Hello guys.
I expect this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.
the project still not promoted fully yet. we are waiting for the bounty campaign and their promoting system. promotion is the source of finding investetors.  I hope investors will find the project worthful.
Do you think they will just promote it through advertisement instead of having bounty campaigns? It is taking so long.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

Dont worry bro.Though they are busy with so many work as they have to work in different field for promotion, but very soon they will give you all the information
I do personally trust the developers and the team for this project and i am sure that this project might surely bring something new to the community. The team might surely look forward to get some time to reply to each possible query and hope that they might do the same much quickly.
Mainly The developers are upto something for good to their project.show some trust for them,they will very soome come back with good news
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

Dont worry bro.Though they are busy with so many work as they have to work in different field for promotion, but very soon they will give you all the information
I do personally trust the developers and the team for this project and i am sure that this project might surely bring something new to the community. The team might surely look forward to get some time to reply to each possible query and hope that they might do the same much quickly.
Mainly The developers are upto something for good to their project.show some trust for them,they will very soome come back with good news
Yes. I have a feeling that they will have something big news that will be going to announced in the coming days. So we need to be more active in supporting this project and keep always monitoring the works of the Dispatch Lab team by joining their telegram chat. Soon, all the efforts exerted will be worthy.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

Yes. I have a feeling that they will have something big news that will be going to announced in the coming days. So we need to be more active in supporting this project and keep always monitoring the works of the Dispatch Lab team by joining their telegram chat. Soon, all the efforts exerted will be worthy.
Yes I agree mate dont worry all our efforts will be worth it someday when it hits the moon. For now we have to fully trust and support our admin in paving the success for this campaign.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

Thanks

There also should be active management here for the team of dispatch labs as many people here post the views about the project and they also need some additional information about it. So, being active here and answering questions of the interested people will increase the popularity of the project.
Lets hope they will in the new future, because more people are asking questions and some updates, but I believe their less activity has its purpose.

moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

As what I know creating an infrastructure project is not that easy so I think they are just focusing in the development of the project. Besides we are in the bear market so focusing in marketing won't be efficient.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Agree, the developers never stop working on things that they think good for the project.  Their job is to develop and upgrade  the version of the current project. The trust rating of the project will increase for and so with the funds they needed to support thewhole pproject.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Dispatch Labs CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon were interviewed by the YouTube Channel, Master the Crypto.  Lots of good information here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7RRjK_XHQ&feature=youtu.be
Great interview indeed, hopefully some of our members concerns was able to be answered on this video presentation. In case not I think telegram channel can also a good way to seek for answers about this project.
Yes, Indeed. This kind of a great interview will make the newcomers happily to come to ask all their answer and it just answered in their video presentation.
KingDome

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

Agree, the developers never stop working on things that they think good for the project.  Their job is to develop and upgrade  the version of the current project. The trust rating of the project will increase for and so with the funds they needed to support thewhole pproject.
Well, we  as the community of Dispatch Labs will be investing on the project so that's why we are needed to support moreover in this project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Yes I agree mate dont worry all our efforts will be worth it someday when it hits the moon. For now we have to fully trust and support our admin in paving the success for this campaign.

"Someday", I like how every single ICO claims they will moon, forget the moon most of them can't even jump one fucking metre in the air lmao
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

After all the struggles and issues the project will be more stronger and capable of addressing all the up coming circumstances that the may encounter in near future. This project is worthy to invest all our efforts and trust specialy our investment. I just wish the best of luck for this project.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

The project is not bad, but I seem to have missed the free distribution of tokens, if it was or was not it, please tell me.
What do you mean with the free distribution of token? would you mind sharing it to us too? I also want to know about this.
joeperry

Activity: 2100
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

As what I know creating an infrastructure project is not that easy so I think they are just focusing in the development of the project. Besides we are in the bear market so focusing in marketing won't be efficient.
Yes, most of the projects are using large funds on their marketing and promotion and this has lead to some very bad projects get huge interest and then most of the values after the ICO dumps very fast. SO, I think for now this project should focus on the development of the platform which will get them some genuine supporters and investors and it can take the project to the moon.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: