Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

Great idea from the developer and this at a time when again problems with the network of the efirome. I'm happy to take part in the bounty program.

Thank you for your support  Cheesy
This project is showing us some exciting phases and also they do have a active support team which indeed proves that this project is much profitable and also this project is going to be most trustworthy ahead.
I agree with you the project shortly has a great support team and an active community which looks really interested in the project. I hope this project become successful in the near future.

All I can say is that Dispats labs project is good and interesting.  I think many will invest in this project because its rules to manipulate the system is not hard and strict which is so good. I believe that the team is skillful and talented enough to do their job as individual. I am excited to see the success of this project soon.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Great idea from the developer and this at a time when again problems with the network of the efirome. I'm happy to take part in the bounty program.

This project is showing us some exciting phases and also they do have a active support team which indeed proves that this project is much profitable and also this project is going to be most trustworthy ahead.
The activity of developers is visible with the naked eye, it is enough to look at updates which regularly please investors and responsiveness and prompt replies to just interested users from community only.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

Dispatch Labs is going global! For our Russian speakers out there, here is a review of Dispatch Labs and our friends at The Bureau and Constellation. https://medium.com/@Jim_Hawkins/dispatch-labs-71596db300ef
Great news atleast this one seems updated day by day cant wait for the bounty program i hope the link get posted here

DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

I agree with you the project shortly has a great support team and an active community which looks really interested in the project. I hope this project become successful in the near future.

Thank you very much for your kind words!  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

All I can say is that Dispats labs project is good and interesting.  I think many will invest in this project because its rules to manipulate the system is not hard and strict which is so good. I believe that the team is skillful and talented enough to do their job as individual. I am excited to see the success of this project soon.

Thank you!  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

The activity of developers is visible with the naked eye, it is enough to look at updates which regularly please investors and responsiveness and prompt replies to just interested users from community only.

Thank you! We are trying to keep our progress as open as possible and answer as many community questions as we can.   Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

Dispatch Labs is going global! For our Russian speakers out there, here is a review of Dispatch Labs and our friends at The Bureau and Constellation. https://medium.com/@Jim_Hawkins/dispatch-labs-71596db300ef
Great news atleast this one seems updated day by day cant wait for the bounty program i hope the link get posted here

Thank you! Yes, when we have any sort of campaign, we will post the information here and in our other Groups:

Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord: https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs/                                                                                                                                         
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DispatchLabsIO
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dispatch-labs/

sergeygusev69

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:56:21 PM

what about the advisors? you have them? as I can see,while this section in the announcement is empty . and your site, you will complement it?
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

what about the advisors? you have them? as I can see,while this section in the announcement is empty . and your site, you will complement it?

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Our advisors are featured on the ANN post and they are also featured on our website in the Team Section:  https://dispatchlabs.io/leadership/

Can you clarify what you are asking in terms of advisors?  Thank you.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

Dispatch Labs CEO constantly meet the advisors to bring more new features to the platform and proceeding with the upgrades of the platform.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

Allowing developers to write their own logic per application will definitely help them to create advanced Dapp and storing Data off chain is a good solution since storing data on the Ethereum block chain are expensive. However, I already saw some projects that work on the same solution.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

Dispatch Labs CEO constantly meet the advisors to bring more new features to the platform and proceeding with the upgrades of the platform.

Yeah, an innovation concepts from previous versions. Hopefully the team may do their best as they have a great start of this project. I appreciate their platforms and features that will able those users comfortable.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

Allowing developers to write their own logic per application will definitely help them to create advanced Dapp and storing Data off chain is a good solution since storing data on the Ethereum block chain are expensive. However, I already saw some projects that work on the same solution.

Thanks for your interest.  There are always many projects with many solutions.  We're not the first, but no one else is either.  Our aim is to do it better than everyone else and to provide the best service possible.   Grin

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

Yeah, an innovation concepts from previous versions. Hopefully the team may do their best as they have a great start of this project. I appreciate their platforms and features that will able those users comfortable.

Thank you very much!   Cheesy

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

I think all project when running ICO will have their advisor. At their leadership link i find out the name : Mathias Goldmann - Advisor. For more details you can check here: https://dispatchlabs.io/leadership/

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

I am not sure that everyone is going to understand this project who visits your ann thread. May be it is a good idea to make a introducing and explanation video about your project ?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

I am not sure that everyone is going to understand this project who visits your ann thread. May be it is a good idea to make a introducing and explanation video about your project ?
Yes, i really hope that. Actually i still reading at their website. Have a lot of roles need to understand carefully : DAPoS Roles, DAN Roles.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

That is a great idea! We are currently working on a video to explain our platform, but we are unsure of the release date.  We are hoping no more than 2 weeks before our video is live. 

You can see other videos from Dispatch Labs on our YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg?view_as=subscriber

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

Yes, i really hope that. Actually i still reading at their website. Have a lot of roles need to understand carefully : DAPoS Roles, DAN Roles.

I need you need to read their white paper so you might understand the whole process and terminologies of Dispatch labs.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

They need to read well the whitepaper and research about the project to understand it. It is complicated but I am sure that this is  a nice project.
Better if the team could support their whitepaper a video presentation to elaborate more the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: