Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

I am not sure that everyone is going to understand this project who visits your ann thread. May be it is a good idea to make a introducing and explanation video about your project ?
Yes, i really hope that. Actually i still reading at their website. Have a lot of roles need to understand carefully : DAPoS Roles, DAN Roles.
They need to read well the whitepaper and research about the project to understand it. It is complicated but I am sure that this is  a nice project.
Better if the team could support their whitepaper a video presentation to elaborate more the project.
An infinite idea would drive to an extraordinary outcome however you need to make some check list elaborating the agenda in a easy understanding to reach out to the audience.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

I am not sure that everyone is going to understand this project who visits your ann thread. May be it is a good idea to make a introducing and explanation video about your project ?
Yes, i really hope that. Actually i still reading at their website. Have a lot of roles need to understand carefully : DAPoS Roles, DAN Roles.
They need to read well the whitepaper and research about the project to understand it. It is complicated but I am sure that this is  a nice project.
Better if the team could support their whitepaper a video presentation to elaborate more the project.

We are working on a video currently and hopefully will release it in about 2 weeks.

In the meantime, here is a link to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg?view_as=subscriber

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

Totally true, Video presentation is good for the platform so that investors can understand more the project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:18:03 AM

We are working on a video currently and hopefully will release it in about 2 weeks.

In the meantime, here is a link to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg?view_as=subscriber
Such video presentation helps better to understand the project and even for supporters it will be very helpful to easily reach out to the investors it it is having detailed explanation.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

what about the advisors? you have them? as I can see,while this section in the announcement is empty . and your site, you will complement it?
I think all project when running ICO will have their advisor. At their leadership link i find out the name : Mathias Goldmann - Advisor. For more details you can check here: https://dispatchlabs.io/leadership/
Constantly they are seeking feedback from the advisers to bring great functionalities in the platform and drive reputed outcome exploring innovations, testing and launching them.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

what about the advisors? you have them? as I can see,while this section in the announcement is empty . and your site, you will complement it?
I think all project when running ICO will have their advisor. At their leadership link i find out the name : Mathias Goldmann - Advisor. For more details you can check here: https://dispatchlabs.io/leadership/
Constantly they are seeking feedback from the advisers to bring great functionalities in the platform and drive reputed outcome exploring innovations, testing and launching them.

Thank you.  Yes, we are constantly looking for feedback so we can improve our platform  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:37:26 AM

The team looks experienced, but is it really so? Did they participate in small projects and managed to win the trust, or are they just waiting for it?
Yes, it does. The team looks experienced on this company, just look their linkedin profile and you will be shocked by its hundred of projects.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

Dispatch has alot of solid connections to ensure its success in the long term. I can see that you have media partners as well that will promote your project. Good job!
yes, the team has good partners who will actively promote the project. Thanks to them and our efforts, many users can learn about the project, which in the future can become investors. Therefore I am very glad that I found this project. I will follow him further. Investing in this project is a long-term prospect.
I agree that good partners are great for promoting the project, but I hope the team will make a bounty company, because many investors are on this forum.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

Dispatch has alot of solid connections to ensure its success in the long term. I can see that you have media partners as well that will promote your project. Good job!

Thank you very much!  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

The team looks experienced, but is it really so? Did they participate in small projects and managed to win the trust, or are they just waiting for it?

Our team is experienced, just check out their LinkedIn profiles or better yet Google them  Grin  They have certainly won our trust!

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

Powerful project, I think that the team has every chance to implement it and go accordingly to the road map

Thank you for your support!  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

The project seems legit they have much useful information you can find on the site and team. I will follow this project and will surely join the bounty campaigns after it launches.

Thank you! We really appreciate your support.  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

yes, the team has good partners who will actively promote the project. Thanks to them and our efforts, many users can learn about the project, which in the future can become investors. Therefore I am very glad that I found this project. I will follow him further. Investing in this project is a long-term prospect.
I agree that good partners are great for promoting the project, but I hope the team will make a bounty company, because many investors are on this forum.

When we have a bounty campaign, we will announce it on here.  Thank you.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

Very impressive, wish the team lots of luck  Wink

Awesome! Thank you  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

I am amazed with the project platform which is very useful in daily life. It's just a bit confusing in start but when you read the whitepaper twice, you can really understand the project.

You're a quick study.  I had to read the whitepaper 10 times  Grin

Thank you for your support!

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

I am amazed with the project platform which is very useful in daily life. It's just a bit confusing in start but when you read the whitepaper twice, you can really understand the project.

It's about understanding well the project which you need to search also another references. This will be a great project if they will become successful soon.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

It's about understanding well the project which you need to search also another references. This will be a great project if they will become successful soon.

Thank you!  Cheesy

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

Another interesting project has come to come out here in the crypto currency community. There are really a lots of new projects here in the crypto world, but people are still and always seeks for the best they could find. A project wherein they can trust and guarrantee the success. And so, I will keep tuned and stay to this project till to have more updates and developments.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

That is a great idea! We are currently working on a video to explain our platform, but we are unsure of the release date.  We are hoping no more than 2 weeks before our video is live. 

You can see other videos from Dispatch Labs on our YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg?view_as=subscriber
Thank for give us this information. I myself still do some research about Dispatch Labs. This will make me have more strong to decide invest at Dispatch Labs.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

The project seems legit they have much useful information you can find on the site and team. I will follow this project and will surely join the bounty campaigns after it launches.
Yeap. I have a question about airdrop and listing at exchange, maybe it is soon, but if have any information about it, i really happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: