Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:53:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

I am not sure that everyone is going to understand this project who visits your ann thread. May be it is a good idea to make a introducing and explanation video about your project ?

That is a great idea! We are currently working on a video to explain our platform, but we are unsure of the release date.  We are hoping no more than 2 weeks before our video is live. 

You can see other videos from Dispatch Labs on our YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg?view_as=subscriber
Yes, thanks for providing the link for watching videos. These videos are very helpful to everyone. I think everyone should watch these videos to get a better understanding of the project.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

Allowing developers to write their own logic per application will definitely help them to create advanced Dapp and storing Data off chain is a good solution since storing data on the Ethereum block chain are expensive. However, I already saw some projects that work on the same solution.

Thanks for your interest.  There are always many projects with many solutions.  We're not the first, but no one else is either.  Our aim is to do it better than everyone else and to provide the best service possible.   Grin

And to be able to do that, the team needs to make more effort to be more competitive. Moreover, why when I open the WP they wanted to need an email address? This is quite new to me because WP commonly doesn't need any information of the reader.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Based from what I understand, is Dispatch a platform that will extends the functionality of Ethereum smart-contracts to support big data access off-chain? Does it also extend other similar platform that has a smart-contracts features?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

I am not sure that everyone is going to understand this project who visits your ann thread. May be it is a good idea to make a introducing and explanation video about your project ?

That is a great idea! We are currently working on a video to explain our platform, but we are unsure of the release date.  We are hoping no more than 2 weeks before our video is live.  

You can see other videos from Dispatch Labs on our YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg?view_as=subscriber
Yes, thanks for providing the link for watching videos. These videos are very helpful to everyone. I think everyone should watch these videos to get a better understanding of the project.
Through a video series always information is perceived and understood much better than through the text. Thus developers have made a right choice.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

That is a great idea! We are currently working on a video to explain our platform, but we are unsure of the release date.  We are hoping no more than 2 weeks before our video is live. 

You can see other videos from Dispatch Labs on our YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg?view_as=subscriber
Thank for give us this information. I myself still do some research about Dispatch Labs. This will make me have more strong to decide invest at Dispatch Labs.
Thank you so much mate, atleast the vedio is now on process. This is what other supporters are waiting because some don't understand the platform clearly. The vedio will be a great help to enlightened and able to understand the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Thank for give us this information. I myself still do some research about Dispatch Labs. This will make me have more strong to decide invest at Dispatch Labs.
Thank you so much mate, atleast the vedio is now on process. This is what other supporters are waiting because some don't understand the platform clearly. The vedio will be a great help to enlightened and able to understand the project.

Agree, a video presentation will help the project to attract and encourage investors to try this project and hopefully make some good investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Another interesting project has come to come out here in the crypto currency community. There are really a lots of new projects here in the crypto world, but people are still and always seeks for the best they could find. A project wherein they can trust and guarrantee the success. And so, I will keep tuned and stay to this project till to have more updates and developments.
Theres a lot of interesting project here in bitcointalk but we should carefully read there whitepaper just to be safe. On the other hand dispatch seems to be legit.

Reading the whitepaper is a good point but you also gotta consider the fact that a lot of projects dont really bother making their own whitepapers
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Yes, we have tested over 100,000 transactions per second in ideal situations.

You can check out our code here: https://github.com/DispatchLabs/disgo

And our whitepaper on our consensus algorithm here:  https://github.com/dispatchlabs/TechnicalDocs/blob/master/Introduction%20to%20DAPoS.pdf

I hope this helps. 

Then I am wondering why you are not creating a lot of publicity, with this kind of achievement you should have already been attracted a lot of crypto enthusiast. You are way faster than Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchain and 2x faster than the recent test of Ripple.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Another interesting project has come to come out here in the crypto currency community. There are really a lots of new projects here in the crypto world, but people are still and always seeks for the best they could find. A project wherein they can trust and guarrantee the success. And so, I will keep tuned and stay to this project till to have more updates and developments.
Theres a lot of interesting project here in bitcointalk but we should carefully read there whitepaper just to be safe. On the other hand dispatch seems to be legit.

Reading the whitepaper is a good point but you also gotta consider the fact that a lot of projects dont really bother making their own whitepapers

I agree, there are some projects now that are already popular and successful without creating their whitepaper first. The whitepaper was created after the project launched already. So for me whitepaper is not that so important for now.

As far as I know having a white paper is one of the most important in comes to gain trust for those probable investors of this project. Also,  having a white paper will able to know the possible concepts, features and platforms that will explain in detailed. Thus, having a white paper is ao important.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

The project seems legit they have much useful information you can find on the site and team. I will follow this project and will surely join the bounty campaigns after it launches.
Yeap. I have a question about airdrop and listing at exchange, maybe it is soon, but if have any information about it, i really happy.

Yeah, a lot of members here are really curious and really want to know details about the airdrops and bounties. Let's wait for the team to officially announce it if ever they really have a plan for it.
And I also join number of those people who are going to participate in these actions and I wait for information in this respect. And in my opinion, concerning a slogan, blockchain already became a mainstream and for a long time.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

It adds value for all the supporters and shows the professional approach representing the brand Dispatch Labs and the customer also feels satisfied experiencing the potential of the project in every aspect.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

The project seems legit they have much useful information you can find on the site and team. I will follow this project and will surely join the bounty campaigns after it launches.
Yeap. I have a question about airdrop and listing at exchange, maybe it is soon, but if have any information about it, i really happy.
That is going to take time man when is the whole project announced am not sure they have started ico yet so basically lets leave them to organize first

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

That is going to take time man when is the whole project announced am not sure they have started ico yet so basically lets leave them to organize first
Smart contracts help better to implement the idea and that adds the better value for the smart connectivity with the diligent ideas which will reap to a greater achievement.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:36:56 PM

The project is very interesting to me, and I heard that the developer promised a bounty company and I'm curious when she will finally be.
Yeah a bounty campaign will really flourish the project. The team needs to make an extra effort to reach at the top, with consistency and dedication they can surely reach their final goal.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

The project is very interesting to me, and I heard that the developer promised a bounty company and I'm curious when she will finally be.
Yeah a bounty campaign will really flourish the project. The team needs to make an extra effort to reach at the top, with consistency and dedication they can surely reach their final goal.
Even i am waiting for the team to launch a bounty campaign which would indeed give us some good profits by earning a good amount of stakes. I think that most of the bounty hunters too will love the bounty campaign because we all know that the project is going to be success ahead.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

Even if there is any official social channel initiated with some marketing managers that can help all the supporters and participants to clarify their doubts which was pausing them to proceed forward with the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

Together team can have a plan to focus on each platforms and social channels along with the groups that can bring more visibility and attention which makes things easy to achieve success.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Thank you for your support!  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

I agree to you that's why effort and dedication of the team is highly needed when working to a job.,  with that I am  pretty sure that the team will reach success at the right time soon.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

I did not find any information about the launch of Ico. When do you plan to launch sales and how long will it last? I think many investors will benefit from this information.

Thanks for your question.  Please join our Telegram Community https://t.me/dispatchlabs

and send the admin a direct message @Rstrong1.  He will let you know about the ICO. 

You'll see him posting all the time in that community.

You can also fill out the form on the Dispatch Labs website, to get on the whitelist - https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: