Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:13:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
jenna.huge75

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

The DISPATCH LABS has a potential on this community of crypto currency especially if the team will keep its word and make it into reality
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

The project is very interesting to me, and I heard that the developer promised a bounty company and I'm curious when she will finally be.
Yeah a bounty campaign will really flourish the project. The team needs to make an extra effort to reach at the top, with consistency and dedication they can surely reach their final goal.
Yes, popularity with the help of one generosity is not achieved, so developers will have to spend money on advertising.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

I'm not entirely clear what this site will do? I tried several times to read, but I constantly lost the thread of the project

I read the details posted in the OP and it is really understandable but maybe the terms used are so deep that only professionals in cryptos will understand it. I am not sure though. Will wait for more easily understand details about the project.
Yeah thats true. The team should use more simple terms on the ANN thread as it is the first impression and people are meant to get the basic concept of the project clear from the thread for further decisions.
lukmon

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Who are your competitors?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

The project is very interesting to me, and I heard that the developer promised a bounty company and I'm curious when she will finally be.
Yeah a bounty campaign will really flourish the project. The team needs to make an extra effort to reach at the top, with consistency and dedication they can surely reach their final goal.
Yes, popularity with the help of one generosity is not achieved, so developers will have to spend money on advertising.
i agree, it is not possible to really gain popularity with a bounty campaign. With the bounty program, the project team will continually work on development, update information and give more advertise. There will be some money buget only for advertise
Yes, it is needed, we need bounty campaign for many purpose, increasing community, increasing awareness, increasing investors.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

Maybe is some free scalable data services. I myself don't see any project like Dispatch Labs, IMO. So if have any project like them, let us know.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

Only a bounty campaign is not enough to spread the word to the world. You need to work with social influencers together to gain more potential investors. I have experience with that and you can contact me any time to get help.

They also need some famous crypto endorsers like MAC AFEE to introduces their platform. Make some video interview and gain some traffic on youtube, or just advertise on google, youtube.

True that always helps.  McAfee may be a bit pricy  Grin But yes, a big crypto endorser always helps and we're not ruling him out. 

We're getting good traction from big Korean crypto blogs like Pantera writing about us, which was unpaid: https://blog.naver.com/limchanggeun/221277454058

We're working on more creative ways to get our name out there and we are open to suggestions  Grin

Personally for me, the best advertising seems to be advertising in YouTube, I do find out from it about 80% all crypto related information including information about ICO, my favorite YouTube channel is Ivan on Tech, he is doing due diligence of the projects before making advertisement, and promote only good projects, I may suggest you make intervjue with him and your team, and I think it will be a good way to introduse your project.

That's a great idea! Thanks for that.  We'll check out the channel and see if we can get a review.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

Only a bounty campaign is not enough to spread the word to the world. You need to work with social influencers together to gain more potential investors. I have experience with that and you can contact me any time to get help.

They also need some famous crypto endorsers like MAC AFEE to introduces their platform. Make some video interview and gain some traffic on youtube, or just advertise on google, youtube.

True that always helps.  McAfee may be a bit pricy  Grin But yes, a big crypto endorser always helps and we're not ruling him out. 

We're getting good traction from big Korean crypto blogs like Pantera writing about us, which was unpaid: https://blog.naver.com/limchanggeun/221277454058

We're working on more creative ways to get our name out there and we are open to suggestions  Grin

Personally for me, the best advertising seems to be advertising in YouTube, I do find out from it about 80% all crypto related information including information about ICO, my favorite YouTube channel is Ivan on Tech, he is doing due diligence of the projects before making advertisement, and promote only good projects, I may suggest you make intervjue with him and your team, and I think it will be a good way to introduse your project.

That's a great idea! Thanks for that.  We'll check out the channel and see if we can get a review.
You can actually get your project losted on various good ICO review sites which indeed can proove much profitable and beneficial for several investors and also i think that it would gain more and more investors towards this project.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Well, of course we're supposed to say there is no other competition  Grin but I guess any platform that is working on storing and transferring off chain data might be a competitor.  We do have a completely unique consensus method, that our CTO and Co-Founder Zane Witherspoon invented called DAPoS Delegated Asynchronous Proof of Stake.  Here is some more info on that: https://github.com/dispatchlabs/TechnicalDocs/blob/master/Introduction%20to%20DAPoS.pdf

Having a unique consensus method along with incredible speed and no transaction fees does make us stand out

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

You can actually get your project losted on various good ICO review sites which indeed can proove much profitable and beneficial for several investors and also i think that it would gain more and more investors towards this project.
yes, getting listed on several exchanges actually proves to be much profitable as several investors go towards the project and also they get some huge amount of investors to the project due to the high rating there.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

yes, getting listed on several exchanges actually proves to be much profitable as several investors go towards the project and also they get some huge amount of investors to the project due to the high rating there.
Actually there is some time for the project to get listed on exchanges but it can soon get listed on various ICO review sites which too tries to gain more trust and reputation for the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

Bounty and some awareness campaign basically some bonus and whitelist will help attract investors am sure marketing campaign will take care of that

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

I personally think that this idea is not unique but there is less active competition for this project.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

I personally think that this idea is not unique but there is less active competition for this project.

That's a fair assessment.  Cheesy

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

I don't think sometimes idea matter for competition.if it has progress & can draw investors attention then it will be anyone's competitors.its need some time to give its shot
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

I don't think sometimes idea matter for competition.if it has progress & can draw investors attention then it will be anyone's competitors.its need some time to give its shot
I think that any idea will always have competitors, of course, if this is not the latest technology and development. Therefore, when there are many competitors in the project, developers must think through their unique functions, which will attract the attention of new investors.

You are right, having a competitors is also a based for their development because they will really work hard to get the attention of the people/investors to support their project. Well the dev and the team may already know what they must need to do so definitely by now they are discussing about their future plan.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

The TPS of this project is really great that it caught my attention 100k is not that easy to achieve. Is that the main goal of this project or will it keep on growing? How about scalability?
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

The TPS of this project is really great that it caught my attention 100k is not that easy to achieve. Is that the main goal of this project or will it keep on growing? How about scalability?

Hey, thanks for your question.  You're right 100K is not that easy to achieve and we did over 100K in absolutely perfect conditions.  Real world TPS will very, but when we tested in the worst conditions we were still in the high 10,000s for TPS. 

Of course, this will keep growing as technology advances.  Scalability will not be a problem since this is a decentralized platform, more nodes can come and go as needed. 

Thanks for your interest!  Cheesy

LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

I think that any idea will always have competitors, of course, if this is not the latest technology and development. Therefore, when there are many competitors in the project, developers must think through their unique functions, which will attract the attention of new investors.

You are right, having a competitors is also a based for their development because they will really work hard to get the attention of the people/investors to support their project. Well the dev and the team may already know what they must need to do so definitely by now they are discussing about their future plan.
There should be competitors even that adds an active involvement to cheer up learning new technologies to implement the advanced mechanisms to achieve success.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

There should be competitors even that adds an active involvement to cheer up learning new technologies to implement the advanced mechanisms to achieve success.

We are in the market and obviously that things could really happen. Dispatch labs has their own features which definitely can be a big help to improved the systems of other platform so this really make sense.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: