Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

Only a bounty campaign is not enough to spread the word to the world. You need to work with social influencers together to gain more potential investors. I have experience with that and you can contact me any time to get help.

They also need some famous crypto endorsers like MAC AFEE to introduces their platform. Make some video interview and gain some traffic on youtube, or just advertise on google, youtube.

True that always helps.  McAfee may be a bit pricy  Grin But yes, a big crypto endorser always helps and we're not ruling him out. 

We're getting good traction from big Korean crypto blogs like Pantera writing about us, which was unpaid: https://blog.naver.com/limchanggeun/221277454058

We're working on more creative ways to get our name out there and we are open to suggestions  Grin

Personally for me, the best advertising seems to be advertising in YouTube, I do find out from it about 80% all crypto related information including information about ICO, my favorite YouTube channel is Ivan on Tech, he is doing due diligence of the projects before making advertisement, and promote only good projects, I may suggest you make intervjue with him and your team, and I think it will be a good way to introduse your project.

That's a great idea! Thanks for that.  We'll check out the channel and see if we can get a review.
It is pleasant that you make courageous contact and you take cognizance of good options of cooperation. Such communication forms trust to you and the project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Only a bounty campaign is not enough to spread the word to the world. You need to work with social influencers together to gain more potential investors. I have experience with that and you can contact me any time to get help.

They also need some famous crypto endorsers like MAC AFEE to introduces their platform. Make some video interview and gain some traffic on youtube, or just advertise on google, youtube.

True that always helps.  McAfee may be a bit pricy  Grin But yes, a big crypto endorser always helps and we're not ruling him out. 

We're getting good traction from big Korean crypto blogs like Pantera writing about us, which was unpaid: https://blog.naver.com/limchanggeun/221277454058

We're working on more creative ways to get our name out there and we are open to suggestions  Grin

Personally for me, the best advertising seems to be advertising in YouTube, I do find out from it about 80% all crypto related information including information about ICO, my favorite YouTube channel is Ivan on Tech, he is doing due diligence of the projects before making advertisement, and promote only good projects, I may suggest you make intervjue with him and your team, and I think it will be a good way to introduse your project.

That's a great idea! Thanks for that.  We'll check out the channel and see if we can get a review.
It is pleasant that you make courageous contact and you take cognizance of good options of cooperation. Such communication forms trust to you and the project.
Dispatch can also aim to introduce some Airdrop if possible so then we can get more supporters actively participating and spreading the word to various platforms that can help us gain more potential investors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

Allowing developers to write their own logic per application will definitely help them to create advanced Dapp and storing Data off chain is a good solution since storing data on the Ethereum block chain are expensive. However, I already saw some projects that work on the same solution.

Thanks for your interest.  There are always many projects with many solutions.  We're not the first, but no one else is either.  Our aim is to do it better than everyone else and to provide the best service possible.   Grin

Good luck with that. I got a question for you, Does your protocol separate from ethereum? I mean When I transfer my smart contract to your platform, Does change that happen on my smart contract no more happen on ethereum network ? or your protocol just make my smart contract on ethereum communicate with the off chain?

Thanks for your question.  Dispatch Labs is backward compatible with Ethereum, so you can move your existing smart contracts over to Dispatch Labs with no trouble and not change to your existing work.  The advantage of moving to Dispatch Labs is that you will have faster transactions and no fees.

I understand that and most projects that are alternative for ethereum provide tool to transfer ethereum smart contract into their platform, but my question was, if your platform separate from ethereum or similar to Oraclize. In other word, can we keep our project on ethereum and in the same use your solution?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

Another interesting project has come to come out here in the crypto currency community. There are really a lots of new projects here in the crypto world, but people are still and always seeks for the best they could find. A project wherein they can trust and guarrantee the success. And so, I will keep tuned and stay to this project till to have more updates and developments.
Theres a lot of interesting project here in bitcointalk but we should carefully read there whitepaper just to be safe. On the other hand dispatch seems to be legit.

Thank you, we are legit, but don't take our word for it.  Please make your own decision and ask us questions.  We're glad to earn your support  Cheesy
Thank you admin for confirming your authenticity. It's wonderful to work and support knowing that the project is authentic and real. Thank you for updating as wiyh the project updates and progress. Please continue to inform us and you can expect our support till  we reached finish line.
Why there is so much flattery? What to you benefit from it? Any conclusions concerning justice and honesty of the project early, only after start and assignment of actual cost to a coin we will be able to praise developers surely.

We welcome you to explore the project as much as you can and give us your own feedback after you do that.  We appreciate you taking the time to comment.  Every bit of feedback helps us become better.  If you are into the coding and the tech powering Dispatch Labs, please join our Discord Channel where you can communicate directly with our developers and ask them all about our platform.  https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS
Earlier you wrote that the bounty company would be launched. In fact, the team plans to make a bounty company or not?

The short answer is yes.  The long answer is we are still developing our strategy for the campaign and we need to make sure we are in compliance with all regulations.  Thanks for your question  Cheesy
Some great news there, hoping this bounty programs will turn out to be a success as it will really affect how the project's image will be a good one in the future.
lodyman

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

if you need help , drop me a pm

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:29 PM

looks like a worthwhile competitor, nice concept and neat team members

IMO 100k tx/sec seems hard to achieve but only time can tell

{reserved and added to watch list}

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:06:49 PM

Allowing developers to write their own logic per application will definitely help them to create advanced Dapp and storing Data off chain is a good solution since storing data on the Ethereum block chain are expensive. However, I already saw some projects that work on the same solution.

Thanks for your interest.  There are always many projects with many solutions.  We're not the first, but no one else is either.  Our aim is to do it better than everyone else and to provide the best service possible.   Grin

Good luck with that. I got a question for you, Does your protocol separate from ethereum? I mean When I transfer my smart contract to your platform, Does change that happen on my smart contract no more happen on ethereum network ? or your protocol just make my smart contract on ethereum communicate with the off chain?

Thanks for your question.  Dispatch Labs is backward compatible with Ethereum, so you can move your existing smart contracts over to Dispatch Labs with no trouble and not change to your existing work.  The advantage of moving to Dispatch Labs is that you will have faster transactions and no fees.

I understand that and most projects that are alternative for ethereum provide tool to transfer ethereum smart contract into their platform, but my question was, if your platform separate from ethereum or similar to Oraclize. In other word, can we keep our project on ethereum and in the same use your solution?

Well, in some poin on this project it looks like an innovation from previous version as the prpject will able to provide a great and good solution, unlike before. Hopefully the team may doing great for some improvement on this project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

Why we are getting deviated from the original source code issued in the whitepapers, all process will be as promised in the initial whitepapers there will be no new changes.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

I am really suprised that this project gets good ratings in ICO Ratings websites. But as we know from some scam ICOs, who also get the best rankings in those kind of ICO Ratings websites, this is really not a serious trust ...
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

Who are your competitors?
I personally think that this idea is not unique but there is less active competition for this project.
I don't think sometimes idea matter for competition.if it has progress & can draw investors attention then it will be anyone's competitors.its need some time to give its shot
I think that any idea will always have competitors, of course, if this is not the latest technology and development. Therefore, when there are many competitors in the project, developers must think through their unique functions, which will attract the attention of new investors.

You are right, having a competitors is also a based for their development because they will really work hard to get the attention of the people/investors to support their project. Well the dev and the team may already know what they must need to do so definitely by now they are discussing about their future plan.
There should be competitors even that adds an active involvement to cheer up learning new technologies to implement the advanced mechanisms to achieve success.

We are in the market and obviously that things could really happen. Dispatch labs has their own features which definitely can be a big help to improved the systems of other platform so this really make sense.

Having competitors is normal that is why the Team should think for a good platform to make people like and love it. Participate actively in the project is highly needed to monitor the standing and how the project goes. I will love to keep track on tgis project,  hope the team will focus more on the part that needs update such as the system and other thing.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:12:12 AM

I am really suprised that this project gets good ratings in ICO Ratings websites. But as we know from some scam ICOs, who also get the best rankings in those kind of ICO Ratings websites, this is really not a serious trust ...

Not sure why you are surprised about the good ratings.  Have you done your own research and do you have your own determinations that would make you surprised?  If so, please let us know what they are so we can improve.  Thanks for your interest

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:16:26 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 05:38:20 AM by DispatchLabs

Thanks for your clarification.  Dispatch supports the Ethereum formats, but they are not going to be the same ledger. So while you could have a project running on both, it would be like having two different currencies - you'll never have the same "money" in both at the same time, and you'll very likely be paying fees to move between them.
A goal of Dispatch supporting Ethereum is not for simultaneous execution (they are different consensus algorithms; among other reasons), but for ease of adoption and migration. And because Ethereum got a number of things right that we see no reason to reinvent (not yet, at least). 

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

I think this will result on the ICO stage to be recognized by the public surely gained impression will result to gain investors to support the project.

ace09

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

I think this will result on the ICO stage to be recognized by the public surely gained impression will result to gain investors to support the project.
Well, as days goes by we can clearly see that this project is getting more attention on the crypto currency community from the crowd of people. And no doubt that this project gets a good ratings in ICO Ratings websites. That only shows its good performance and positive outcomes. I hope that more users and serious investors will contonuously come across to the Dispatch Labs project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

looks like a worthwhile competitor, nice concept and neat team members

IMO 100k tx/sec seems hard to achieve but only time can tell

{reserved and added to watch list}
I would be thinking if it can hold up to 100k tx per second, I wonder how many times you will be waiting to get confirmed for your transaction.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Well, as days goes by we can clearly see that this project is getting more attention on the crypto currency community from the crowd of people. And no doubt that this project gets a good ratings in ICO Ratings websites. That only shows its good performance and positive outcomes. I hope that more users and serious investors will contonuously come across to the Dispatch Labs project.
I agree with you mate. Time to time the project is being stable and improved by the team. Also they give us members a satisfying work which they reach our expectation.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

I agree with you mate. Time to time the project is being stable and improved by the team. Also they give us members a satisfying work which they reach our expectation.

I don't see any work from the team. I want to know if they have created beta-version of the platform so people can decide if the platform is worth investing or not.

Work is on the way.  You can check out our testnet wallet right now.  Just create a wallet on our testnet and send us your public key and we'll send you some test tokens.  Here is the link:  http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/ 

If you don't want to post your public key in BitcoinTalk, join our Telgram at https://t.me/dispatchlabs and send your public key to the admin.

In the coming weeks we'll have testnet smartcontracts available as well.  We'll announce them in this thread when they are ready.  Thank you for your comment and being curious about this project  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

I don't see any work from the team. I want to know if they have created beta-version of the platform so people can decide if the platform is worth investing or not.

The project is still new and it needs more improvements, maybe the devs are busy developing this project now. They should assign community manager to assists concerns here.

We're always open to feedback.  Please let us know what improvements you think need to be made.  Thanks for your interest in this project.  Grin

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

The development team should be confident in order to successfully deal with this project and eventually get the finished product

Yes, I think the team must do that constantly what they started good now should be continued at the end. Upon receiving good rating in ICO rating websites would be a good sign that this project really can be trusted and has a potential to hit soon.
sathvik112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

The project is still new and it needs more improvements, maybe the devs are busy developing this project now. They should assign community manager to assists concerns here.

We're always open to feedback.  Please let us know what improvements you think need to be made.  Thanks for your interest in this project.  Grin
Ratings and reviews are not the only thing we much privilege before choosing a project but the potential and as we analyzed their white papers looks great with all the possibilities to achieve success and we could also see some negative posts where dispatch team even monitor them considering and start working on them and their response even proved, this shows their responsibility for our trust and it made my choice to be a part of participating with dispatch.
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

I am pleasantly surprised that the team reacts so quickly to criticism. Probably this is a good strategy for making your project worthy

Yes, I have noticed that the team are very active in responding to all concerns. I hope that time will come and the implementation of this project features will become successful very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: