Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

Hello there admin and devs? Are there any plans of launching a bounty campaign for supporters? I think that promotions will help the ICO to boost more impression and visitors to the site.
They said that at now we don't have any airdrop or bounty campaign program. But we will have at the future, let wait.
Lets just patiently wait for the admin to announce the bounty campaign is already love. Just make sure you are always checking thier social media channel.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

The project really have an intersting platform which people attract by it. Infinite or unlimited data will be veryconvenient to all that will allow anyone can surf anywhere and anytime.
I agree with you mate. This will be very efficient to everyone and the team are working hard to make the project improve more.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Hello there admin and devs? Are there any plans of launching a bounty campaign for supporters? I think that promotions will help the ICO to boost more impression and visitors to the site.
Most likely they have shelved this event or don't consider it in the future at all. I don't know precisely what it is connected with, but they have precisely the vision in this respect.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

The project really have an intersting platform which people attract by it. Infinite or unlimited data will be veryconvenient to all that will allow anyone can surf anywhere and anytime.

But I am wondering now how they can make it and how they will implement all their ideas, anyway, I will watch this project and hoping to see it successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

They said that at now we don't have any airdrop or bounty campaign program. But we will have at the future, let wait.
Lets just patiently wait for the admin to announce the bounty campaign is already love. Just make sure you are always checking thier social media channel.
I think when the development team launches a bounty campaign, they will necessarily make a great announcement about this here on the forum, as well as in social networks. We just need to wait for this announcement.

That is right, so probably within a few weeks, we can hear some good announcement of their project. It would probably a good decision if the team will launched bounty program so that there will be more investors will know about the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

well, we have seen that the dev is very active but we also need to see the current developments of this project and their future plans in achieving success.
It has a great potential but also investors might need a few test of the application and also more info on how secure is the data
Agree, maybe team could launch prototype for them to dry run the project. The project platform was excellent but need more updates to convince more investors. Security regulations may require of testing also because this the most important part of the project features.

That is quite a good suggestion and probably the team already set a plan to make that happen. With that idea, I am sure there will be more people who will totally understand how the platform really works.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

I think when the development team launches a bounty campaign, they will necessarily make a great announcement about this here on the forum, as well as in social networks. We just need to wait for this announcement.

That is right, so probably within a few weeks, we can hear some good announcement of their project. It would probably a good decision if the team will launched bounty program so that there will be more investors will know about the project.

Dispatch labs is currently in development of a bounty campaign, details will be available shortly. This is posted in the OP and hoping that the bounty campaign plans will be finish very soon.

Good moves,  that they will come up to develop a bounty campaign this  would be a big help making the project more popular to all. Hopefully also that they will give or offer generous rewards to all participants who will be joined the bounty campaign.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

If maybe someone wants to read White paper and ANN thread of Dispatch Labs in Russian language, then here are the links:

ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3638249.0
WP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1evKQmzW4kNPuDzqwFvuK6gPvh44yeXkR/view
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

well, we have seen that the dev is very active but we also need to see the current developments of this project and their future plans in achieving success.
It has a great potential but also investors might need a few test of the application and also more info on how secure is the data
Agree, maybe team could launch prototype for them to dry run the project. The project platform was excellent but need more updates to convince more investors. Security regulations may require of testing also because this the most important part of the project features.

Very true.  We are working on some items that we will allow people to test in the next few weeks.  Thank you for your interest.
Could you let us know a part of secrets? I really want to be one of first person to testing Dispatch Labs. Actually, i myself understand that Dispatch Labs such like where is for users upload and download data?
I do not know how the team will test the network, but I'm waiting for the test token promised by the developer and they do not exist yet.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

Hopefully it will be a properly and well managed bounty and not some shitty ass bounty with nothing special to its name lmao. But hey it's how it is
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

If maybe someone wants to read White paper and ANN thread of Dispatch Labs in Russian language, then here are the links:

I'm not a Russian but seems like your translation was so beautiful and unique. For Dispatch Labs, your project has been spread on Russia!
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

I saw that you have a airdrop and I hope that there will be a bounty company, I would very much like to participate in it.
Yes they have mate you can easily go with the links below if you are interested to participate or join the project. Please dont hesitate to aski questions and rise you concerns about the project.

Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord: https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs/                                                                                                                                          
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DispatchLabsIO
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dispatch-labs/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dispatchlabsio/

Nope, we don't currently have an airdrop or a bounty campaign.  We will announce on all our social platforms and in this thread when we do.
Let do it sooner. I know some projects have no transaction fees strategy, so how Dispatch Labs can running without organization fee?

Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network. Our business model is selling the bandwidth.
Once Dispatch is live it will shift to a Mozilla-like model, where the team launches and develops a variety of DApps and other services on or adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams, and thus continue to support the foundation.

Yes, as for me it's right, because spam in the network is terrible, and in general I completely agree with your opinion.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Yes, the bounty campaign will definitely help the project to aware importance of the project. And because of the bounty the project will becoming more popular and it will attract more investors towards the project. Bounty campaign will help the project to get success.

DispatchLabs (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

Hey! Thanks for making this public.  I didn't think you would do this.  We really appreciate it.  We'll send you a private message soon!  You're awesome  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Very true.  We are working on some items that we will allow people to test in the next few weeks.  Thank you for your interest.
Could you let us know a part of secrets? I really want to be one of first person to testing Dispatch Labs. Actually, i myself understand that Dispatch Labs such like where is for users upload and download data?
I do not know how the team will test the network, but I'm waiting for the test token promised by the developer and they do not exist yet.

Here are the steps to getting your test tokens from the testnet wallet.  if you didn't follow these steps then we didn't receive your request for testnet tokens.
1. Create a wallet on our testnet wallet site - http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/
2. Join the Dispatch Labs Telegram Community - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
3. Send the admin @Rstrong1 a message with your public testnet key and you will receive some testnet tokens. 

These are only test tokens and have no value. 

Thanks for your interest.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I saw that you have a airdrop and I hope that there will be a bounty company, I would very much like to participate in it.
Yes they have very good airdrop programme and bounty programme too. The reward of bounty programme is very good so i suggest you all to participate in this bounnty programme. For more information you can check the official website of DISPATCH LAB.

We do not currently have an airdrop program and we do not currently have a bounty program.  If/when we do we will post in this thread, but we do not have these now.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

Dispatch labs is currently in development of a bounty campaign, details will be available shortly. This is posted in the OP and hoping that the bounty campaign plans will be finish very soon.
If that is done it would be an opening welcome opportunity for most of the supporters who can actively utilize their skills and understand about Dispatch, follow instructions and keep supporting.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

Yes they have very good airdrop programme and bounty programme too. The reward of bounty programme is very good so i suggest you all to participate in this bounnty programme. For more information you can check the official website of DISPATCH LAB.

We do not currently have an airdrop program and we do not currently have a bounty program.  If/when we do we will post in this thread, but we do not have these now.
Still your project is meeting some great investors and i am sure that it would continue to be more popular ahead. But also i think that an airdrop or a bounty can boost up the project and would turn much profitable ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

Still your project is meeting some great investors and i am sure that it would continue to be more popular ahead. But also i think that an airdrop or a bounty can boost up the project and would turn much profitable ahead.
There are a number of bounty hunters who do not afford to invest into the sale but do redily join the bounty and airdrop to get some profits ahead and in such case also the promotion goes much well for the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

There are a number of bounty hunters who do not afford to invest into the sale but do redily join the bounty and airdrop to get some profits ahead and in such case also the promotion goes much well for the project.
I guess the minimum investment is not too high for this project so any investor with an low budget can too invest into this project i guess and it would anyhow turn more intresting and usefull than a bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: