Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

well, we have seen that the dev is very active but we also need to see the current developments of this project and their future plans in achieving success.
It has a great potential but also investors might need a few test of the application and also more info on how secure is the data
Agree, maybe team could launch prototype for them to dry run the project. The project platform was excellent but need more updates to convince more investors. Security regulations may require of testing also because this the most important part of the project features.

That is quite a good suggestion and probably the team already set a plan to make that happen. With that idea, I am sure there will be more people who will totally understand how the platform really works.
Dispatch CEO is constantly meeting the advisers and seeking feedback to implement better strategies which will bring a leading change and all the test cases go success before taking them even live.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

Hello there admin and devs? Are there any plans of launching a bounty campaign for supporters? I think that promotions will help the ICO to boost more impression and visitors to the site.
They said that at now we don't have any airdrop or bounty campaign program. But we will have at the future, let wait.
Lets just patiently wait for the admin to announce the bounty campaign is already love. Just make sure you are always checking thier social media channel.
I think when the development team launches a bounty campaign, they will necessarily make a great announcement about this here on the forum, as well as in social networks. We just need to wait for this announcement.

That is right, so probably within a few weeks, we can hear some good announcement of their project. It would probably a good decision if the team will launched bounty program so that there will be more investors will know about the project.

Dispatch labs is currently in development of a bounty campaign, details will be available shortly. This is posted in the OP and hoping that the bounty campaign plans will be finish very soon.
Great to see the further advancement of the project. I hope this program yields good results and helps the team on a long term basis.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

Well great job done Dispatch Labs team on having the airdrop and bounty campaigns for this project. Because this is a great move to gather and gain more supporters, users and serious investors fitted and interested to the concept of the platform of this project. I will be looking forward for this project's progress.

This can reap a greater success only when it can gain more investors and that require more supporters who can actively spread the word to various social platforms and actively keep supporting.
Idunnowhatwhat

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

Nice to see that the interest to Dispatch Labs is rising very fast, judging by numbers of comment in this thread, I knew from the beginning that it will be popular, because it will be solving problems which most of current blockchains are facing. There are projects that can offer part of what Dispatch Labs can offer, but there is no project that can offer all those things together. Maybe it will become something like first iPhone, which did the same thing in its time Smiley
I agree with your thoughts and I think that is the main factor that people like they can find all those things in one place which make the use convenient.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

Hello there admin and devs? Are there any plans of launching a bounty campaign for supporters? I think that promotions will help the ICO to boost more impression and visitors to the site.
They said that at now we don't have any airdrop or bounty campaign program. But we will have at the future, let wait.
Lets just patiently wait for the admin to announce the bounty campaign is already love. Just make sure you are always checking thier social media channel.
I think when the development team launches a bounty campaign, they will necessarily make a great announcement about this here on the forum, as well as in social networks. We just need to wait for this announcement.

That is right, so probably within a few weeks, we can hear some good announcement of their project. It would probably a good decision if the team will launched bounty program so that there will be more investors will know about the project.

Dispatch labs is currently in development of a bounty campaign, details will be available shortly. This is posted in the OP and hoping that the bounty campaign plans will be finish very soon.
Great to see the further advancement of the project. I hope this program yields good results and helps the team on a long term basis.
As it is Scalable smart contract platform, we can expect more participants who actually wish to be updated to the new technologies in our digital economy and that adds value for every individual.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

Nice to see that the interest to Dispatch Labs is rising very fast, judging by numbers of comment in this thread, I knew from the beginning that it will be popular, because it will be solving problems which most of current blockchains are facing. There are projects that can offer part of what Dispatch Labs can offer, but there is no project that can offer all those things together. Maybe it will become something like first iPhone, which did the same thing in its time Smiley
I agree with your thoughts and I think that is the main factor that people like they can find all those things in one place which make the use convenient.
Yeah I agree, the ease of use will help it gain popularity and if they keep working hard towards developing the project I'm sure they will be successful
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

Well great job done Dispatch Labs team on having the airdrop and bounty campaigns for this project. Because this is a great move to gather and gain more supporters, users and serious investors fitted and interested to the concept of the platform of this project. I will be looking forward for this project's progress.

In particular airdrop is created only for drawing attention from all who are engaged in this business, however it really helps and the project finds the strong base represented by community and investors.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

I can't see where I can sign up for the whitelist, but I saw that this is a Bureau Project and when I click on it it's like an investment pool. Is that the only way to participate/invest to this project?
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

Hopefully it will be a properly and well managed bounty and not some shitty ass bounty with nothing special to its name lmao. But hey it's how it is

Good insight and that's why we're taking so long to do this.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

I can't see where I can sign up for the whitelist, but I saw that this is a Bureau Project and when I click on it it's like an investment pool. Is that the only way to participate/invest to this project?

Thanks for your interest.  Please click on this link and select the invest option and let us know you want to be on the whitelist.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

I am really suprised that this project gets good ratings in ICO Ratings websites. But as we know from some scam ICOs, who also get the best rankings in those kind of ICO Ratings websites, this is really not a serious trust ...

Not sure why you are surprised about the good ratings.  Have you done your own research and do you have your own determinations that would make you surprised?  If so, please let us know what they are so we can improve.  Thanks for your interest

sorry I formulated it wrong; I wanted to mention that we can not trust now a days these kind of ICO Rating Platforms, because in the past we had experienced that some ICOs that had been best ratings in those kind of ICO Rating Platforms was at the end a scam or were mostly after getting listed in exchanges under the ICO price

Some project don't necessary scam but their business failed after ICO for some reason, for example CLOUT was great project, but team has started fighting each others and with time their business died. In general, you should not invest based on how much a project scores on those rating websites, you have always to do you own research.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

In particular airdrop is created only for drawing attention from all who are engaged in this business, however it really helps and the project finds the strong base represented by community and investors.
Those who are not doing good in the project they launch airdrop.but dispathch lab is a good project,you can trust them & join their airdrop.it will be helpful
ace09

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

I believe in the great potential of this project. And not just that, but the capabilities of the team working behind this project to make the potential of the Dispatch Labs project stand out and be clearly seen in this project. Its uniqueness as a scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data needs a great deal to keep standing in this kind of community. I will keep looking forward in this project and wait for more updates.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

I never received test coins for my wallet. There was no announcement of the start of the company's bounty? I will wait.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

I never received test coins for my wallet. There was no announcement of the start of the company's bounty? I will wait.
Yeah, just wait and see if the project having a bounty campaign. Mostly all of the project here have their own bounty campaign.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Great project i think this project has given enough infomation. A participant and information about the kind of information that the investor wants. I too will participate in this project's bounty program. I'll always follow this project.
I agree about that bud they provided all the informations that we need to know about this project and they are also active and open to inquiries.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

I am really suprised that this project gets good ratings in ICO Ratings websites. But as we know from some scam ICOs, who also get the best rankings in those kind of ICO Ratings websites, this is really not a serious trust ...

Not sure why you are surprised about the good ratings.  Have you done your own research and do you have your own determinations that would make you surprised?  If so, please let us know what they are so we can improve.  Thanks for your interest

sorry I formulated it wrong; I wanted to mention that we can not trust now a days these kind of ICO Rating Platforms, because in the past we had experienced that some ICOs that had been best ratings in those kind of ICO Rating Platforms was at the end a scam or were mostly after getting listed in exchanges under the ICO price

Some project don't necessary scam but their business failed after ICO for some reason, for example CLOUT was great project, but team has started fighting each others and with time their business died. In general, you should not invest based on how much a project scores on those rating websites, you have always to do you own research.

Good advice.  Always do your own research  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

Thanks for your interest.  Please click on this link and select the invest option and let us know you want to be on the whitelist.

Do you require KYC for the whitelisted investors for all the potential supporters? Are US and CHINA banned from the ICO?

Accredited Contributors can get whitelisted by visiting our contact page and filing out the form - https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/

We are still working out the details of who can participate.  You can get more details on the Dispatch Labs Telegram Group - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

I already studied this project and I have a good idea of this one, I will make investment on this ideal project, Also newly ideas and most beautiful web design and  best team on this project.
It's good that you decided to stop on this project. Because the team here very actively answers all questions that you can ask them. You can also post a site on which all the necessary information is also written.
Also members are active which will also help you if the team is not available. Dispatch project really made a promising platform which they will be useful in the future.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

Yeah, just wait and see if the project having a bounty campaign. Mostly all of the project here have their own bounty campaign.
as far as I know, the team has not yet launched a bounty campaign. It is still under development, the team promises to make an announcement about launching on its official channels, Telegrams, social networks and here.

Many are so excited to launch the bounty campaign of Dispatch well I must say let us wait, maybe in just a couple of days they are going to launch it. Hopefully the team would made a good and rewarding bounty for the hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: