Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

I'm glad that there are such projects that may in the future compete with the network of the Etherium. It will be interesting to observe.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:22:35 AM

The most important thing that I expect from the team - the fulfillment of the obligations that they announced, this will be an indicator of the seriousness of their work

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:13:07 AM

sorry, but I unfortunately did not understand the main purpose of your project. explain to me please briefly? and for what will the tokens on your platform serve?

Thanks for your question.  The Dispatch Labs protocol extends the functionality of blockchain by integrating the management and distribution of off-chain artifacts, or programmable data on the private Dispatch Artifact Network (DAN).  Dispatch Labs enables the decentralized management of data storage, allowing for Dapps that build and run operations on the access, distribution, and manipulation of that data. 

Concerning tokens, Dispatch Labs network participants earn Dispatch tokens as elected witnesses by offering compute to validate network transactions, as farmers by offering their storage and bandwidth to host and serve the artifacts, or some as combination of each. The utility token is used by uploaders to write to the shared ledger and pay farmers for storage and by downloaders to buy permissions to access certain artifacts.

Great, thank you so much for that explanation, well it helps a lot understanding the concept and purpose of your project. So, good luck team!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

I'm glad that there are such projects that may in the future compete with the network of the Etherium. It will be interesting to observe.
Everything is possible, because now they are launching such projects that are getting better, with transactions that pass very quickly, and therefore users are increasingly paying attention to new projects and coins.
I don't think a small project like this can beat Ethereum, but let me see in the future if they can beat the Ethereum.
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

Everything is possible, because now they are launching such projects that are getting better, with transactions that pass very quickly, and therefore users are increasingly paying attention to new projects and coins.
I don't think a small project like this can beat Ethereum, but let me see in the future if they can beat the Ethereum.
It is necessary to have strong executive power to compete with ETH. After all, there are a lot of people who choose it now. DISPATCH needs to show its own technology and advantages.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

sorry, but I unfortunately did not understand the main purpose of your project. explain to me please briefly? and for what will the tokens on your platform serve?

Thanks for your question.  The Dispatch Labs protocol extends the functionality of blockchain by integrating the management and distribution of off-chain artifacts, or programmable data on the private Dispatch Artifact Network (DAN).  Dispatch Labs enables the decentralized management of data storage, allowing for Dapps that build and run operations on the access, distribution, and manipulation of that data. 

Concerning tokens, Dispatch Labs network participants earn Dispatch tokens as elected witnesses by offering compute to validate network transactions, as farmers by offering their storage and bandwidth to host and serve the artifacts, or some as combination of each. The utility token is used by uploaders to write to the shared ledger and pay farmers for storage and by downloaders to buy permissions to access certain artifacts.

Great, thank you so much for that explanation, well it helps a lot understanding the concept and purpose of your project. So, good luck team!

Thank you, we appreciate it.  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:19:20 AM

It is necessary to have strong executive power to compete with ETH. After all, there are a lot of people who choose it now. DISPATCH needs to show its own technology and advantages.

Very true bud to be honest ethereum has its own purpose so theres no reason to compete. Dispatch is also a nice project it just needs some strong partners to promote this project.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Here is an example of a company that is building on the Dispatch Labs Platform.  Utopi is a company using blockchain to improve streaming content. Utopi users exchange blockchain tokens for access to live streaming events such as concerts and classes.  They are friends of Dispatch Labs and we encourage you to check them out.  Cheesy https://cryptoslate.com/blockchain-trends-to-keep-an-eye-on-content-streaming/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

Very true bud to be honest ethereum has its own purpose so theres no reason to compete. Dispatch is also a nice project it just needs some strong partners to promote this project.

Why would you make a compete to ETH? They are different platform and Dispatch is a platform that gives infinite data. The two have a big different about their purpose.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

Yes, have a lot of project running ICO day by day, the mission of Dispatch Labs is can survive among of them. IMO, at now, the team do their good working, but we still waiting the result after.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

I think project Dispatch is not competed with Ethereum.  Ethereum is already known and created its name in the market. Ethereum has its own characteristics.  While Dispatch is just new in the market and still seeking attention and interest from people in market. The two have individual characteristics that can't never be compare. If Dispatch cant beat Ethereum soon so what as long as it's successful it will be a great achievement.
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

I think project Dispatch is not competed with Ethereum.  Ethereum is already known and created its name in the market. Ethereum has its own characteristics.  While Dispatch is just new in the market and still seeking attention and interest from people in market. The two have individual characteristics that can't never be compare. If Dispatch cant beat Ethereum soon so what as long as it's successful it will be a great achievement.

Yeah right, ethereum is really far to compare to this project. But there is always a possibility in the future, for now the best thing to do is for the dev to focus with the developments and making this project reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mousumi khatun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

I wonder how your beta will work. Is the experience going to be different? Or are there more features to be integrated into the platform? Also, how can I evaluate the tx-speed as really fuckin' fast?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

I totally agree with you mate. Dispatch platform has it's own way to become success in the future. They are building this project because they want to provide good and quality services for all crypto entusiast who make this part of daily life. The dev team of  Dispatch has no intentions to compete with Ethereum and beat it. They have their own purpose and goals here in crypto world.
So let's not talk about competitions and let's talk about how the project will increase its popularity. I will follow this project and hoping to see more improvements.
I think project Dispatch can improve and increase its popularity rating through launching a advertisements and promotions. In this strategy many will impressed and attract in the project. Same here will be following tgis  this project till it reaches success.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

In my opinion it is quite enough of fact that the platform will be already created on ethereum, thus, the price for a token to go after Ethereum, well and down of course too too up. And it won't be possible to bypass the giant in any way, in it I am sure.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

I wonder how your beta will work. Is the experience going to be different? Or are there more features to be integrated into the platform? Also, how can I evaluate the tx-speed as really fuckin' fast?

Well, all your questions will be answer once the beta release. For now I think the team is focusing more with the promotions and bonuses, also they need to have to advertise this project.

They really are focusing about their promotions in order for them to have funds to continue their project. The team probably doing their best to satisfy their users and as we can observed, they are planning to create a beta version. Maybe, in this way, people will be interested to know more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

Well, all your questions will be answer once the beta release. For now I think the team is focusing more with the promotions and bonuses, also they need to have to advertise this project.

They really are focusing about their promotions in order for them to have funds to continue their project. The team probably doing their best to satisfy their users and as we can observed, they are planning to create a beta version. Maybe, in this way, people will be interested to know more about the platform.

The best thing to do in order to make the project successful is to keep promote it in order to make it popular. As what I have observed,  the team are doing their best to reach their goals. They working hard to make the project to be more develop to earn trust and investors. Soon everything will be at the right place and right time.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

this is different from other blockchain like Ethereum, Neo and Bitcoin. But as of now this is still a concept, am I right? When you said farmer are those what they usually called "miner"?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

I agree to that they should also have some additional resources to show to interested supporters about the real concept of this project.

Probably a video or some crap which is easy to understand or maybe some inforgraphic similar to what others made for explaining the whole merit system
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Here is an example of a company that is building on the Dispatch Labs Platform.  Utopi is a company using blockchain to improve streaming content. Utopi users exchange blockchain tokens for access to live streaming events such as concerts and classes.  They are friends of Dispatch Labs and we encourage you to check them out.  Cheesy https://cryptoslate.com/blockchain-trends-to-keep-an-eye-on-content-streaming/

So, Dispatch Labs already have a partner which it means that they really need to get serious with the project. Hoping to see more updates about their activities and also about their incoming promotions.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: