Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

I saw that you have a airdrop and I hope that there will be a bounty company, I would very much like to participate in it.
Yes they have very good airdrop programme and bounty programme too. The reward of bounty programme is very good so i suggest you all to participate in this bounnty programme. For more information you can check the official website of DISPATCH LAB.

We don't have a bounty campaign or an airdrop program.  We will likely have one or both of these, but only after we have cleared everything with our legal team and make sure that we are following all regulations.  We will announce in this thread and on our social media when this will happen. 

Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord: https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs/                                                                                                                                         
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DispatchLabsIO
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dispatch-labs/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dispatchlabsio/
YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg
Necessarily join in all social networks that you can, because the project is really good and I believe that the company will collect a lot of money.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

Dispatch Labs Co-founder & COO, Patrik Wijkstrom was quoted in this recent article about blockchain industry regulations in New York.   https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/crypto-city-ny-takes-global-blockchain-hub/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

Here is an example of a company that is building on the Dispatch Labs Platform.  Utopi is a company using blockchain to improve streaming content. Utopi users exchange blockchain tokens for access to live streaming events such as concerts and classes.  They are friends of Dispatch Labs and we encourage you to check them out.  Cheesy https://cryptoslate.com/blockchain-trends-to-keep-an-eye-on-content-streaming/

You have a great partner with Utopi which involves improving streaming content that is a big help to some users. HD streaming will going to be great plus your project that gives infinite data that will provide the Utopi a stable connection.

Thank you.  Utopi is doing great work and Dispatch Labs is glad to partner with them.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

I'm glad that there are such projects that may in the future compete with the network of the Etherium. It will be interesting to observe.
Everything is possible, because now they are launching such projects that are getting better, with transactions that pass very quickly, and therefore users are increasingly paying attention to new projects and coins.
I don't think a small project like this can beat Ethereum, but let me see in the future if they can beat the Ethereum.
I think project Dispatch is not competed with Ethereum.  Ethereum is already known and created its name in the market. Ethereum has its own characteristics.  While Dispatch is just new in the market and still seeking attention and interest from people in market. The two have individual characteristics that can't never be compare. If Dispatch cant beat Ethereum soon so what as long as it's successful it will be a great achievement.

Yes, Ethereum is it's own platform and entity.  Dispatch Labs is just trying to create our own ecosystem providing users with the best possible experience.  The biggest frustration we hear about Ethereum is that it is slow when there are a lot of transactions, like when Cryptokitties took everything down.  We're hoping to solve that issue with the Dispatch Labs platform so that there is no down time because of large volumes of traffic and there are lightning fast transaction speeds.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

sorry, but I unfortunately did not understand the main purpose of your project. explain to me please briefly? and for what will the tokens on your platform serve?

Thanks for your question.  The Dispatch Labs protocol extends the functionality of blockchain by integrating the management and distribution of off-chain artifacts, or programmable data on the private Dispatch Artifact Network (DAN).  Dispatch Labs enables the decentralized management of data storage, allowing for Dapps that build and run operations on the access, distribution, and manipulation of that data. 

Concerning tokens, Dispatch Labs network participants earn Dispatch tokens as elected witnesses by offering compute to validate network transactions, as farmers by offering their storage and bandwidth to host and serve the artifacts, or some as combination of each. The utility token is used by uploaders to write to the shared ledger and pay farmers for storage and by downloaders to buy permissions to access certain artifacts.

this is different from other blockchain like Ethereum, Neo and Bitcoin. But as of now this is still a concept, am I right? When you said farmer are those what they usually called "miner"?

Yes, you are correct.  The farmers on the Dispatch Labs platform are similar to miners on other platforms.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

I wonder how your beta will work. Is the experience going to be different? Or are there more features to be integrated into the platform? Also, how can I evaluate the tx-speed as really fuckin' fast?

Well, all your questions will be answer once the beta release. For now I think the team is focusing more with the promotions and bonuses, also they need to have to advertise this project.

They really are focusing about their promotions in order for them to have funds to continue their project. The team probably doing their best to satisfy their users and as we can observed, they are planning to create a beta version. Maybe, in this way, people will be interested to know more about the platform.
I agree to that they should also have some additional resources to show to interested supporters about the real concept of this project.

Probably a video or some crap which is easy to understand or maybe some inforgraphic similar to what others made for explaining the whole merit system

Thanks for the feedback.  We'll definitely have some crap up soon to make everything easier to understand.  Videos and infographics are on the way.  Grin

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Here is an example of a company that is building on the Dispatch Labs Platform.  Utopi is a company using blockchain to improve streaming content. Utopi users exchange blockchain tokens for access to live streaming events such as concerts and classes.  They are friends of Dispatch Labs and we encourage you to check them out.  Cheesy https://cryptoslate.com/blockchain-trends-to-keep-an-eye-on-content-streaming/

So, Dispatch Labs already have a partner which it means that they really need to get serious with the project. Hoping to see more updates about their activities and also about their incoming promotions.

Thank you.  We'll be posting updates as they come in. 

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

I wonder how your beta will work. Is the experience going to be different? Or are there more features to be integrated into the platform? Also, how can I evaluate the tx-speed as really fuckin' fast?

Well, all your questions will be answer once the beta release. For now I think the team is focusing more with the promotions and bonuses, also they need to have to advertise this project.

They really are focusing about their promotions in order for them to have funds to continue their project. The team probably doing their best to satisfy their users and as we can observed, they are planning to create a beta version. Maybe, in this way, people will be interested to know more about the platform.
I agree to that they should also have some additional resources to show to interested supporters about the real concept of this project.
We should shine up the supporters and tone them by sharing more videos about the project that even helps them to reach out to the investors with complete information about the Dispatch project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

Their Labs are very innovative and they are gaining more global partners now to deal smart contract with various ideas which are very interesting in allocation of funds and new versions made available by the team drawing more attention.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

I saw that you have a airdrop and I hope that there will be a bounty company, I would very much like to participate in it.
Yes they have very good airdrop programme and bounty programme too. The reward of bounty programme is very good so i suggest you all to participate in this bounnty programme. For more information you can check the official website of DISPATCH LAB.

We don't have a bounty campaign or an airdrop program.  We will likely have one or both of these, but only after we have cleared everything with our legal team and make sure that we are following all regulations.  We will announce in this thread and on our social media when this will happen. 

Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord: https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs/                                                                                                                                         
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DispatchLabsIO
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dispatch-labs/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dispatchlabsio/
YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg
Necessarily join in all social networks that you can, because the project is really good and I believe that the company will collect a lot of money.
Supporters who understood dispatch agenda through their whitepapers are very proactively involved in sharing the information reaching to various investors across the social channels and be a part of success.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

At last the great news come to me.This is a good project & have that potential to be great in the ICO.& now they have the airdrop & bounty so ICO will be their side
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

Probably a video or some crap which is easy to understand or maybe some inforgraphic similar to what others made for explaining the whole merit system
Dispatch Artifact flow gives us a clear visibility about how their operations are actively involved in how the Artifacts stored in the DAN and the formation of smart contract A1 which includes the rules, address, hash and to the end level, we need to analyze all their integrations as our responsibility and the developers are attentively working with various functionalities.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Its a great concept which basically will help out alot i just hope we understand the concept more clearly with more concept coming

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

sorry, but I unfortunately did not understand the main purpose of your project. explain to me please briefly? and for what will the tokens on your platform serve?

Thanks for your question.  The Dispatch Labs protocol extends the functionality of blockchain by integrating the management and distribution of off-chain artifacts, or programmable data on the private Dispatch Artifact Network (DAN).  Dispatch Labs enables the decentralized management of data storage, allowing for Dapps that build and run operations on the access, distribution, and manipulation of that data. 

Concerning tokens, Dispatch Labs network participants earn Dispatch tokens as elected witnesses by offering compute to validate network transactions, as farmers by offering their storage and bandwidth to host and serve the artifacts, or some as combination of each. The utility token is used by uploaders to write to the shared ledger and pay farmers for storage and by downloaders to buy permissions to access certain artifacts.

Great, thank you so much for that explanation, well it helps a lot understanding the concept and purpose of your project. So, good luck team!

Thank you, we appreciate it.  Cheesy
I think that this project cares about the users and therefore by doing this the trust factors will increase.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

Video could help. Also it is desirable in several languages if at whom suddenly hardly with English. In my opinion, it is necessary because the project really very difficult for most of inhabitants and very few people can understand its practical application.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

Video could help. Also it is desirable in several languages if at whom suddenly hardly with English. In my opinion, it is necessary because the project really very difficult for most of inhabitants and very few people can understand its practical application.
Yeah, thats certainly true. The team has to reach out to its supporters and make them understand clearly. Video presentations will help a lot as the ANN thread is quite hard to understand for some people.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:46:50 PM

Yeah, thats certainly true. The team has to reach out to its supporters and make them understand clearly. Video presentations will help a lot as the ANN thread is quite hard to understand for some people.
Yeah I agree, video presentations are always a good idea to convey information in a quicker and convenient way and it will also help attract more followers
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

Much needs to be done for your project, so people want to continue to use the developments. For example, to provide tokens
I heard about the distribution of tokens, but only did not know if it was produced. Who is already half tokens?

We only have testnet tokens available on our testnet wallet.  Here are the steps to get testnet tokens so you can see how our wallet/consensus algorithm work:

1. Create a wallet on our testnet wallet http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/
2. Join the Dispatch Labs Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs
3. Send admin @Rstrong1 your public key
4. Enjoy your testnet tokens

Are these test tokens can not be used later or can not be send to real wallet addresses? If people join to your test, they already supported you and in my opinion they have to get real tokens and not test tokens ...
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

Much needs to be done for your project, so people want to continue to use the developments. For example, to provide tokens

Thanks for your interest.  We are still working on how we will go public. In the meantime, if you want some test tokens, just create a wallet on our testnet wallet and send us your public key and we'll send you some test tokens. 

Steps for getting test tokens
1. Set up a wallet on our testnet http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/
2. Join our Telegram Community https://t.me/dispatchlabs
3. Send admin @Rstrong1 your public key and he will send you some testnet tokens

Great, I will create one and send me a message to test the platform since it is going to be free Grin, but what are the features that are available at current time?

The testnet wallet is to demonstrate our consensus algorithm which was invented by our CTO & Co-founder Zane Witherspoon.  The consensus algorithm is called Delegated Asynchronous Proof of Stake (DAPoS).

More information on DAPoS can be found here - https://github.com/dispatchlabs/TechnicalDocs/blob/master/Introduction%20to%20DAPoS.pdf

Ah ok , it's still in early stage, I am interested other features like creating smart contract and token, I thought it's available because according Roadmap on whitepaper you mentioned 3rd-party Dapps support in Q1 2018.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:38:36 AM

Thanks for your interest.  We are still working on how we will go public. In the meantime, if you want some test tokens, just create a wallet on our testnet wallet and send us your public key and we'll send you some test tokens. 

Steps for getting test tokens
1. Set up a wallet on our testnet http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/
2. Join our Telegram Community https://t.me/dispatchlabs
3. Send admin @Rstrong1 your public key and he will send you some testnet tokens

Great, I will create one and send me a message to test the platform since it is going to be free Grin, but what are the features that are available at current time?

The testnet wallet is to demonstrate our consensus algorithm which was invented by our CTO & Co-founder Zane Witherspoon.  The consensus algorithm is called Delegated Asynchronous Proof of Stake (DAPoS).

More information on DAPoS can be found here - https://github.com/dispatchlabs/TechnicalDocs/blob/master/Introduction%20to%20DAPoS.pdf

Ah ok , it's still in early stage, I am interested other features like creating smart contract and token, I thought it's available because according Roadmap on whitepaper you mentioned 3rd-party Dapps support in Q1 2018.

Launching a master node can be profitable if the coins are still new and few are only mining from the pools. But what is the minimum balance to activate and to receive free coins from the dispatch?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: