Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:45:38 AM

Much needs to be done for your project, so people want to continue to use the developments. For example, to provide tokens
I heard about the distribution of tokens, but only did not know if it was produced. Who is already half tokens?

We only have testnet tokens available on our testnet wallet.  Here are the steps to get testnet tokens so you can see how our wallet/consensus algorithm work:

1. Create a wallet on our testnet wallet http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/
2. Join the Dispatch Labs Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs
3. Send admin @Rstrong1 your public key
4. Enjoy your testnet tokens

Are these test tokens can not be used later or can not be send to real wallet addresses? If people join to your test, they already supported you and in my opinion they have to get real tokens and not test tokens ...

Real tokens will be available in the future.  For now we can only give out the test tokens.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

Here is an interesting video that mentions Dispatch Labs in their review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBV27GTJW_I

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:58 AM

I look in the chat of telegram the team becomes more and more participants. I hope the developer for more advertising will make a bounty company.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:55:44 AM

I look in the chat of telegram the team becomes more and more participants. I hope the developer for more advertising will make a bounty company.

Thanks for your interest.  We'll have something soon, we hope.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

A lot of work is to be mastered by the developers before presenting the working product. But this is also a great opportunity for them
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

Yes, nearly 3500 members. I have a question, what about Genesis Block Launches? Will be after testnest end?
iputnikov

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

I can see now how the team working behind the Dispatch project. They are a bunch of members that is responsible in presenting this project here in the crypto currency community. But, I hope they keep up on doing the best performance they could so more users, supporters and most especially investors will come to engage here in Dispatch project.
Yes, this is the beginning of Dispatch Labs, have a lot of thing to do at the future of them to keep the project have smoothly growth.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

That's a good thing that this project would becoming famous sooner or later because also of the team who is really active entertaining and answering all the queries and questions raised.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

Yes, nearly 3500 members. I have a question, what about Genesis Block Launches? Will be after testnest end?

We're looking at around late Q3 2018, but that may change.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

The great thing about Dispatch Labs is that there will be no transaction fees. 

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

There will be no transaction fees? It is indeed a great news as i think that majority of us here are been fedup with the transaction fees and usually they also go much more higher which can afford a loss too.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

If that is the case that there will be no transaction fees is that,  it is a great information to hear because imagine transacting without fees?  It is a big save to everyone. We all know nowadays most of the transactions have fees. Knowing about this makes everyone to love the project more, and  many will join and invest in this project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

Are you sure about this? Then how come they will get profit on the platform? Admin please clarify this post.
Yeah admin you seem to be confused somehow about your comment. Are you serious that there will be no transaction fees in your platform?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

Are you sure about this? Then how come they will get profit on the platform? Admin please clarify this post.
Yeah admin you seem to be confused somehow about your comment. Are you serious that there will be no transaction fees in your platform?
Even i would like a confirmation for it because without transaction fees, it would really go much difficult to manage the project and to get fundarised for its developement. I guess that the transaction fees is mandatory each time/.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

Even i would like a confirmation for it because without transaction fees, it would really go much difficult to manage the project and to get fundarised for its developement. I guess that the transaction fees is mandatory each time/.

Let's wait how the dev will explain this. For me it's better to have a very low transaction fees but the transaction will be fast. I will wait for the reasonable response of the dev.
Yes even i do not expect for free transactions without any transaction fees but instead they should keep some minimum transaction fees which would indeedprove much profitable for the team as well as the users.
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

Let's wait how the dev will explain this. For me it's better to have a very low transaction fees but the transaction will be fast. I will wait for the reasonable response of the dev.
Yes even i do not expect for free transactions without any transaction fees but instead they should keep some minimum transaction fees which would indeedprove much profitable for the team as well as the users.

You are right, very low fees will be more profitable to all users, also I think transactions fees will help the developers with their financial needs to support the continues running of the platform.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

I don't think so. About the statement above that Dispatch has no transaction fee. How come a project or bussiness will survive if they wont collect fees from services they offer. Please anyone on this thread can clearly explain this information.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

Can you give the specific reasons which transaction fees that you are talking about? Because commonly, every transactions really have a fees as a pay for the used of the system. People will definitely wonder about this free transaction and some would think how can the platform stand without some funding. I mean, where do the team can get their fund?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

I am shocked with the statement. Its very impossible about the no transaction fee. But I will just wait for answers regarding this matter. Hope the team will cater this issues for clarification. This might create misunderstanding for people here in crypto community marke .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: