Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

The great thing about Dispatch Labs is that there will be no transaction fees. 

Are you sure about this? Then how come they will get profit on the platform? Admin please clarify this post.
Yeah admin you seem to be confused somehow about your comment. Are you serious that there will be no transaction fees in your platform?

We're not confused at all.  Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.
Our business model is selling the bandwidth.
Once Dispatch is live it will shift to a Mozilla-like model, where the team launches and develops a variety of Dapps and other services on or adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams, and thus continue to support the foundation.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

Are you sure about this? Then how come they will get profit on the platform? Admin please clarify this post.
Yeah admin you seem to be confused somehow about your comment. Are you serious that there will be no transaction fees in your platform?
Even i would like a confirmation for it because without transaction fees, it would really go much difficult to manage the project and to get fundarised for its developement. I guess that the transaction fees is mandatory each time/.

I'm just pasting the same answer that I have added to other posts to make this clear as some people seem unsure of how we intend to be profitable with no transaction fees.  Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.
Once Dispatch is live it will shift to a Mozilla-like model, where the team launches and develops a variety of Dapps and other services on or adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams, and thus continue to support the foundation.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

Even i would like a confirmation for it because without transaction fees, it would really go much difficult to manage the project and to get fundarised for its developement. I guess that the transaction fees is mandatory each time/.

Let's wait how the dev will explain this. For me it's better to have a very low transaction fees but the transaction will be fast. I will wait for the reasonable response of the dev.
I don't think so. About the statement above that Dispatch has no transaction fee. How come a project or bussiness will survive if they wont collect fees from services they offer. Please anyone on this thread can clearly explain this information.

As far as I understand they are going to earn money from bandwith. They are going to develope also Dapps and will have other services which will give the team the possibility to raise money.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

Let's wait how the dev will explain this. For me it's better to have a very low transaction fees but the transaction will be fast. I will wait for the reasonable response of the dev.

I'm just pasting the same answer again here to make sure that we have as many people see this as we can. This is why we don't plan to have transaction fees.  Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

Really admin? If that is the case, then it will be a good advantage for Dispatch project to the other competitors. Because most of the people now here in bitcoin community really liked to have no transaction fees so that they can earned more and big savings. That's my only point of view about this matter.

Here is the answer we've been pasting to make sure we are clear about how we are going to grow Dispatch Labs without transaction fees. Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

I don't think so. About the statement above that Dispatch has no transaction fee. How come a project or bussiness will survive if they wont collect fees from services they offer. Please anyone on this thread can clearly explain this information.

Our apologies for posting this answer over and over again, but we want to make sure that everyone understands how Dispatch Labs will grow with no transaction fees.

Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.

fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

As far as I understand they are going to earn money from bandwith. They are going to develope also Dapps and will have other services which will give the team the possibility to raise money.

Transaction fees is only one possible source for income from a long list. You can also have subscription fees or fees for any sort of usage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

Really admin? If that is the case, then it will be a good advantage for Dispatch project to the other competitors. Because most of the people now here in bitcoin community really liked to have no transaction fees so that they can earned more and big savings. That's my only point of view about this matter.
If there is no transaction fees. Where would you get your income and funds to improve and run your project?

Again, we apologize for the repeat message, but we want to make sure we have everyone understand how Dispatch Labs will grow with no transaction fees.  Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

If there is no transaction fees. Where would you get your income and funds to improve and run your project?

Again, we apologize for the repeat message, but we want to make sure we have everyone understand how Dispatch Labs will grow with no transaction fees.  Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.
It is great to know dispatch is taking all the challenges by actively working with the team and bringing new mechanisms through the experience in building great success trends added to the platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:10:29 AM

How does someone earn money from bandwidth? Bandwidth is supposed to be an expense for people not supposed to be a way to earn money from
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

How does someone earn money from bandwidth? Bandwidth is supposed to be an expense for people not supposed to be a way to earn money from
It is a different way to gain money in your website instead of Google AdSense or CPC ads in an advertising and publishing platform.
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:45:58 AM

Anyway, i thank for you make us have more clearly knowledgement about Dispatch Labs, i have basic think that, it is only project for upload and download. But i don't know the team have ambitious like Mozilla. I always using Mozilla Firefox browser and like their addons so much. Dispatch Labs will developing their own browser?

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

Huffington Post and Forbes is a good choice for a media partner for this project it will deliver huge traffic to dispatch network. May we know if there are also some links regarding the press release?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

Yes even i do not expect for free transactions without any transaction fees but instead they should keep some minimum transaction fees which would indeedprove much profitable for the team as well as the users.
I agree , paying minimum transaction fees won't necessarily be inconvenient for people who would use it, I mean its for the development , it would be better to them if it develops swiftly.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:26:16 AM

This is one of them not many global projects, the idea of which can lead to many supporters. I would like to receive coins of this project. Is there such an opportunity?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

Yes even i do not expect for free transactions without any transaction fees but instead they should keep some minimum transaction fees which would indeedprove much profitable for the team as well as the users.
I agree , paying minimum transaction fees won't necessarily be inconvenient for people who would use it, I mean its for the development , it would be better to them if it develops swiftly.
Well, you have a point somehow. Because if talking to a project that has a potential then, the Dispatch project can be one to talk about. If more people will be able to appreciate, know and understand better what the goal of the Dispatch Labs team then a better growth of the community will be probably happens as this will keep on progressing positively.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:08:50 AM

This is one of them not many global projects, the idea of which can lead to many supporters. I would like to receive coins of this project. Is there such an opportunity?
Yes, will it be an airdrop? I would like to be able to get coins, who knows maybe they will eventually grow up
They would surely grow up much higher in future and even i would like to get some of their tokens through the airdrop or the bounty because it would surely prove to be much usefull ahead.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

Thank you so much admin for clarifying everything. The last statement above was made all of as confused and think whats really true behind the project. This clarifications made all people who supported this project more relaxed and relive. Hope next updates will be more specific and clear to avoid misunderstandings.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

Yes, will it be an airdrop? I would like to be able to get coins, who knows maybe they will eventually grow up
I think as of now there is no specific date for Bounty-campaigns. The project is slowly getting better and investors are increasing each day the project is still on stage of development and progression. As days pass the project is growing and constantly increasing its suppoters and this a simply sign of project success.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

I think they don't have any bounty programs on the platform or even airdrop as of now. However, they are currently developing their bounty program you can see it on the first page of this thread.

Just for now they don't have bounty program but I am sure that the team already plan for it,.  Let us just wait for that time,  they need more to focus on the part that needs solution.  Everything cannot done quickly but rather it will done slowly until reaching success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: