Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76789 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

This is one of them not many global projects, the idea of which can lead to many supporters. I would like to receive coins of this project. Is there such an opportunity?

I think they don't have any bounty programs on the platform or even airdrop as of now. However, they are currently developing their bounty program you can see it on the first page of this thread.

Just for now they don't have bounty program but I am sure that the team already plan for it,.  Let us just wait for that time,  they need more to focus on the part that needs solution.  Everything cannot done quickly but rather it will done slowly until reaching success.

Maybe they are just planning to improve their marketing strategies and the bounty campaign will follow. Or a good advertising will also help them but it will be much better if there will be free advertising like bounty campaigns.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

Project Dispatch Labs, begins to develop very actively, thereby increasing the activity of users on the forum and other social networks. I will continue to follow the news of the project, because I plan to invest in it.

Really mate? If that's your plan ahead, then probably Dispatch team will be very happy and glad that you will be part of this project soon. Hopefully, the dev team will recognized you and keeps in giving new updates about the platform so that there will be more people who will be going to invest in the project.

I am hoping that he will really make some investments as this team really need to have more investors to support the continues developments of this project. I will continue to watch the project's continues developments.

If he will invest for the project, then I'm hoping for bigger companies to invest too. The future of this project will always rely to the people who believe in its potential.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Project Dispatch Labs, begins to develop very actively, thereby increasing the activity of users on the forum and other social networks. I will continue to follow the news of the project, because I plan to invest in it.

Really mate? If that's your plan ahead, then probably Dispatch team will be very happy and glad that you will be part of this project soon. Hopefully, the dev team will recognized you and keeps in giving new updates about the platform so that there will be more people who will be going to invest in the project.

I am hoping that he will really make some investments as this team really need to have more investors to support the continues developments of this project. I will continue to watch the project's continues developments.

If he will invest for the project, then I'm hoping for bigger companies to invest too. The future of this project will always rely to the people who believe in its potential.

Yes, a project to become successful really needed good amount of investments, as this will help them to fund their needs for continues developments of this project.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

This is why the team are working hard to attract more people to support the platform. We know that convincing is really hard thing to do because investors are now so very vigilant when choosing an ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

This is one of them not many global projects, the idea of which can lead to many supporters. I would like to receive coins of this project. Is there such an opportunity?
Ues definitely you can easily earn dispatch tokens by promoting this project. Check thier bounty thread to get more details.
I think much there isn't enough support in bounty in payments together with other coins, for example with eth or btc, because of it many also don't want to choose this campaign for promotion.
cryptoworld9x

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

Yes, a project to become successful really needed good amount of investments, as this will help them to fund their needs for continues developments of this project.
Yes, it is ok for Dispatch Labs, have a lot of people join this community, and some of them become an investor after know a lot of convenient at platform.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

The great thing about Dispatch Labs is that there will be no transaction fees. 

Really admin? If that is the case, then it will be a good advantage for Dispatch project to the other competitors. Because most of the people now here in bitcoin community really liked to have no transaction fees so that they can earned more and big savings. That's my only point of view about this matter.
If there is no transaction fees. Where would you get your income and funds to improve and run your project?

Again, we apologize for the repeat message, but we want to make sure we have everyone understand how Dispatch Labs will grow with no transaction fees.  Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.
Our business model is selling the bandwidth.
Once Dispatch is live it will shift to a Mozilla-like model, where the team launches and develops a variety of Dapps and other services on or adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams, and thus continue to support the foundation.

And as what I understand, other computers can connect to the network to contribute their bandwidth so they can also get rewarded, that is like how "mining" works.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

Nano Vision, wants to usher in a new era of outcomes in global health by removing borders to make important data accessible to all. Read more in this interview with Steve Papermaster, CEO and friend of Dispatch Labs.  NanoVision is using the Dispatch Labs platform

http://www.digitaljournal.com/life/health/using-blockchain-to-improve-global-health-interview/article/523161#ixzz5GckepuKO 

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Hi team,

so, the only MVP now is the wallet? am I right? I just found this from official telegram
http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/

I hope this product will release soon. I can't wait to try it.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

Yes, it is ok for Dispatch Labs, have a lot of people join this community, and some of them become an investor after know a lot of convenient at platform.

Dispatch Labs seems pretty new to me and I am thinking how the team can compete in the crypto market. There are a lot of platform that are actually rotating in the market and definitely this project can have a better future ahead.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Underrated

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
I hope the devlopers will soon launch one bounty programme beacuse it's helps to increase the popularity of project and i think the devlopers also know it very well.so if we need more investeros then we have to need one bounty programme for bounty hunters.
Without start of these campaigns all the same the project can develop enough. It is worth specifying that often the team doesn't resort to bounty and makes promotion of the project by own forces.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Yes, will it be an airdrop? I would like to be able to get coins, who knows maybe they will eventually grow up
I think as of now there is no specific date for Bounty-campaigns. The project is slowly getting better and investors are increasing each day the project is still on stage of development and progression. As days pass the project is growing and constantly increasing its suppoters and this a simply sign of project success.
Yes you are true on the points,I think that they will be planning on a Bounty project soon.
They are progressing gradually.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Dispatch Labs seems pretty new to me and I am thinking how the team can compete in the crypto market. There are a lot of platform that are actually rotating in the market and definitely this project can have a better future ahead.
Yeah I think we should give the team some time to perform and I'm sure if they keep working hard they will succeed
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:55 PM

Yeah I think we should give the team some time to perform and I'm sure if they keep working hard they will succeed
Dispatch team was working with various developers who are highly experienced with similar platforms and together they are achieving success.
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

unfortunately, on your site I did not find your road map, tell me, where can I learn more about the team's plans for the future?

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

i really doubt they are going to have bounty program it kinda seems clear from the beginning but i really hope they change but either way lets hope they get a successful ico to bring this to reality

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

i really doubt they are going to have bounty program it kinda seems clear from the beginning but i really hope they change but either way lets hope they get a successful ico to bring this to reality
To be completely honest, it’s not always necessary for a platform to have a bounty, there are many which succeed without one too. Its on the team to decide.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

To be completely honest, it’s not always necessary for a platform to have a bounty, there are many which succeed without one too. Its on the team to decide.

Show me please one ICO, who was successful without bounty campaign?  I really doubt that they get success in bitcointalk without havine a bounty campaign, because the advertisement possibilities are already limited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: