Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76789 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
I hope the devlopers will soon launch one bounty programme beacuse it's helps to increase the popularity of project and i think the devlopers also know it very well.so if we need more investeros then we have to need one bounty programme for bounty hunters.
Ever the referral program also does reap a better way to gain more investors but bounty or an Airdrop is more better to easily reach out to huge groups with the help of supporters.
No. Usually the referral program is that airdrop. Bounty is also good for the project but an airdrop or referral program much easier.

I agree airdrop campaign is a good way to attract people and audience to visit the DISPATCH  LABS team. To be able to get impressions and traffic and also potential investors to join in.
That would be great for the Dispatch Labs project if the team will be able to launch their airdrop campaign. That would be really a good way to attract more users, supporters and a potential investors that would help this project to its continuous developments and further innovations.
No. Referral program is just a basically an airdrop because you can gain tokens by inviting your friends. Bounty is also good.
I like the referral program. I think that this is useful as for me and for the administration of the project that is gaining users
Referral programs is also good marketing tactics to attract investors and supporters. This will increase the number of its community members. This will also helps to keep the project grow and number of its investors to fund the entire project process.

Well, most of the time referral programs are abused and monopolized by few people, but still, this can help the project to get more participants. Maybe some promotional bonuses can also help the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
I hope the devlopers will soon launch one bounty programme beacuse it's helps to increase the popularity of project and i think the devlopers also know it very well.so if we need more investeros then we have to need one bounty programme for bounty hunters.
Ever the referral program also does reap a better way to gain more investors but bounty or an Airdrop is more better to easily reach out to huge groups with the help of supporters.

I agree airdrop campaign is a good way to attract people and audience to visit the DISPATCH  LABS team. To be able to get impressions and traffic and also potential investors to join in.

That is right mate. Inorder to gather numerous people in the community of the project, Airdrop is one of the good ways that can give more people to support. Although it is not enough to make the platform success, but having this kind of way will surely gives more chances to succeed rather not to do this way.

Airdrop helps the project to be more exposed especially by giving the participants a simple task about the platform. Hopefully, the team can create an airdrop which also have some task to make it more challenging and also can minimize the number of abusive bounty hunters.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

That would be great for the Dispatch Labs project if the team will be able to launch their airdrop campaign. That would be really a good way to attract more users, supporters and a potential investors that would help this project to its continuous developments and further innovations.

Personally, I do not quite understand what the use of air drop is, people who deal with them get several air drops per day without studying the project and do not understand what tokens they got, only when they go to the exchange and start to cost something, well then they can read about them, so it seems to me. Probably originally air drops are aimed at people who do not have money to invest, they get a couple of dollars and become part of the project's community that supports it, is that their goal?

Well, airdrops are use to increase exposures and popularity of a new project so that investors will be aware that a new project already released. Aside from that, some airdrops participants are big investors too so there is a high chance of getting good profit from it.

For me airdrops is one of their way for free advertising, once airdrop is ongoing a lot of airdrop hunters are spreading this in all available platforms like social medias, so investors there will know about this project.

berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

Personally, I do not quite understand what the use of air drop is, people who deal with them get several air drops per day without studying the project and do not understand what tokens they got, only when they go to the exchange and start to cost something, well then they can read about them, so it seems to me. Probably originally air drops are aimed at people who do not have money to invest, they get a couple of dollars and become part of the project's community that supports it, is that their goal?

Well, airdrops are use to increase exposures and popularity of a new project so that investors will be aware that a new project already released. Aside from that, some airdrops participants are big investors too so there is a high chance of getting good profit from it.

For me airdrops is one of their way for free advertising, once airdrop is ongoing a lot of airdrop hunters are spreading this in all available platforms like social medias, so investors there will know about this project.
airdrop is really a good advertising strategy. Because it attracts the attention of all people who are interested in making a profit at no cost. And experienced investors can see a new promising project.
Such attention will only be directed to receiving free coins through airdrop that as the result can is very deplorable to affect coin cost at the auction on exchange, there will be a bulk selling.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

airdrop is really a good advertising strategy. Because it attracts the attention of all people who are interested in making a profit at no cost. And experienced investors can see a new promising project.
Such attention will only be directed to receiving free coins through airdrop that as the result can is very deplorable to affect coin cost at the auction on exchange, there will be a bulk selling.

Good point, but I think the team can balance the allocated budget in airdrop so that everything can still be in control. This is one way to promote the platform and also increased the number of token holders which I think can help the boosting of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Hello, do you have any opinion and review about their code ?

Hi, no, I do not, unfortunately I do not know nothing about programming, I only know that code is on GitHub, and is open for audit, it seems to me that it is a good start, if it where bad than we probably would already know about that, it also would be great to know some third party opinion about it.

Good point, but I think the team can balance the allocated budget in airdrop so that everything can still be in control. This is one way to promote the platform and also increased the number of token holders which I think can help the boosting of the project.

Alright I do agree that maybe air drops are goog for the project, otherwise why would they do it?  But I wish that at least some work should be required, like subscription to telegram, social media and news letter, I think in this way airdrop would bring more attention, and will exclude chiters.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Well the airdrops also encourage dumping of the tokens since people don't like to hold some coins especially ones they got for free any way lmao
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

No. Usually the referral program is that airdrop. Bounty is also good for the project but an airdrop or referral program much easier.

I agree airdrop campaign is a good way to attract people and audience to visit the DISPATCH  LABS team. To be able to get impressions and traffic and also potential investors to join in.
No. Referral program is just a basically an airdrop because you can gain tokens by inviting your friends. Bounty is also good.
I like the referral program. I think that this is useful as for me and for the administration of the project that is gaining users
Referral programs are actually another very good idea to attract users, and it's good that they exist
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, and I believe that referral links exist specifically to attract new users.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

Referral programs are actually another very good idea to attract users, and it's good that they exist
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, and I believe that referral links exist specifically to attract new users.
Referral links helps the existing participants who choose dispatch labs to keep referring their friends and gain referral bonus where all the hard work is recognized in the dispatch community.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

All gets excited to gain some additional referral rewards that makes them keeping active to expose the potential of Dispatch Labs to the other participants and keep referring.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Is a good idea but the way i see it is better is allocated to bounty campaign that way it will create more promotional awareness among users i think and that means more investors to their project

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

Too as option. Developers should approaching properly the sum which they will be able to distribute to the wishing users and also to limit the number of participants to the limited value, say, of 10000 users.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

Well the airdrops also encourage dumping of the tokens since people don't like to hold some coins especially ones they got for free any way lmao
Even I got 2000 coins in a project where there was no proper communication from their management so airdrop giveaways is not being my choice again and Dispatch Lab can launch a bounty that makes us satisfied by utilize our skills in giving support.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

For me,  referral program is also a good strategy to do because it can attract most especially the one who referred the project is a successful businessman or a known company,it is a big impact to make people believe and gain trust.

Referral program is efficient strategy for the team, because the pay only for people that bring investor who buy their token, on other hand, airdrop and bounty is good to gain follower and promote the project in social media.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

The projects like Dispatch labs don't really need any bounty campaign, as it has already decent team and hype will be built by itself. They might allocate some tokens just  to expand  community, imho

You can have the best product in the world, but if you do not do advertising, how can people know about your product ?  What do you think how big brands really got big ?  Advertising is everything ...
I totally agree with you, no succesful project before without bounty program or airdrop. This is promotion for increasing awareness at community.

Not only a bounty campaign, they have to do separately a signature campaign paid in btc or in eth and some tokens. These campaigns are the milenstones in bitcointalk to gain the interest of new potential investors, but many ICO Founder scares about the costs.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Hello, do you have any opinion and review about their code ?

Hi, no, I do not, unfortunately I do not know nothing about programming, I only know that code is on GitHub, and is open for audit, it seems to me that it is a good start, if it where bad than we probably would already know about that, it also would be great to know some third party opinion about it.

Alright I do agree that maybe air drops are goog for the project, otherwise why would they do it?  But I wish that at least some work should be required, like subscription to telegram, social media and news letter, I think in this way airdrop would bring more attention, and will exclude chiters.

Airdrops usually drive more people to get interested in the project, if potential investors can see that they have a big community it is already a plus for them. what they need though it a good community manager.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

The great thing about Dispatch Labs is that there will be no transaction fees. 

Are you sure about this? Then how come they will get profit on the platform? Admin please clarify this post.
Yeah admin you seem to be confused somehow about your comment. Are you serious that there will be no transaction fees in your platform?
It's really confusing me. How can the project will run without the transaction fees??. and if it's true then i think it will become the biggest platform of cryptoworld.so i request develop to give clearification on this matter.
Yes, i still don't understand something about Dispatch Labs project. I see at some previous post have explain about this, but how to project can living without operation fees such as transaction fees?

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!

Dispatch have implemented more unique plans and dealing with a smart contract with more potential investors additionally more supporters are participating to bring this opportunity revealing to huge group of people across.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!

Ambitious is meaning they will gain more market and user using their services at the future. But i have a doubt that where is data server located?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:24:45 AM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yeah, I see that this project has a solid foundation because their mission and vision are actually clear and have their clear goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: